Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

My France Picture Gallery - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My France Picture Gallery (138226 Views)

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures / Issues With My France Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Iwuchineme: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Guys pls i need an answer on this i am going for studies,My main school is in germany but i will be starting as an option in france to finish in germany as my school partners with the one in france...All my documents for visa application came from France except for my tuition fees issued to me from my main school in germany with it's name there but was written in partnership with the one in france....Now on the school fees receipt my program end date written there is for the one in germany not the one in france because i am to spend only 1yr in france and then move to complete in germany the remaining 6 months...so now on my cover letter for visa Am i to indicate that i will spend one year in france and then move to germany to complete on the end date wriiten on my tuition fees receipts or is it going to complicate things for me as someone is saying that the embassy will feel that i want to use france and go into germany.....I NEED help on this issue pls...it's urgent
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Jeweltz(f): 10:13am On May 14, 2022

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by trigger11(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2022
Jeweltz:
Hi, Mrphysics I'm a huge liker of yours. If you don't mind and you're in Nigeria, I could take you for a friendship lunch provided your woman won't be angry

Mrphysics come oooh someone has shoot shot here

and this trend shouldnt jus die like that now
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2022
Hi Guys, I have been away for sometime now.

It's been a whole lot of busy schedule:

1. Got married on a month ago cheesy cheesy cheesy
2. Very busy work schedule. We got a contract with one state government. We have been working on executing the contract. Will take a long time though.
3. Chasing other life options, PhD, etc. Don't even know if I should disturb my brain again, but then the insecurity is just too much.

How are we all doing? I have missed you guys, the engagement on this page and a whole lot.

19 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2022
trigger11:

Mrphysics come oooh someone has shoot shot here

and this trend shouldnt jus die like that now
lol. I am married bro.

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by trigger11(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2022
mrphysics:

lol. I am married bro.

so you are still on this trend ... i go need some small advice from you ooh ,,,, how do i contact you ??
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2022
trigger11:

so you are still on this trend ... i go need some small advice from you ooh ,,,, how do i contact you ??
Sure bro. Just looking for time to properly update this thread.

Go ahead and ask your questions or drop your email and I will write you. I don't have access to my DM.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by trigger11(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2022
mrphysics:

Go ahead and ask your questions or drop your email and I will write you. I don't have access to my DM.

deleted
Re: My France Picture Gallery by kingajibola(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2022
mrphysics:
Hi Guys, I have been away for sometime now.

It's been a whole lot of busy schedule:

1. Got married on a month ago cheesy cheesy cheesy
2. Very busy work schedule. We got a contract with one state government. We have been working on executing the contract. Will take a long time though.
3. Chasing other life options, PhD, etc. Don't even know if I should disturb my brain again, but then the insecurity is just too much.

How are we all doing? I have missed you guys, the engagement on this page and a whole lot.

Congratulations Bro.
Your home is blessed.
We are waiting for updates as we learn from you even since you came back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2022
mrphysics:

bro,I greet you.pls i have some enquiries.here is my email.Aaaaarghmed@yahoo.com.i already DM you last week.tnks
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2022
kingajibola:

Congratulations Bro.
Your home is blessed.
We are waiting for updates as we learn from you even since you came back to Nigeria.
Thanks bro. I will update the thread soon.

Those that posted their mail, I will also contact you this morning.

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Mykelpato(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2022
mrphysics:

Thanks bro. I will update the thread soon.

Those that posted their mail, I will also contact you this morning.
Congratulations. Wishing you martial bliss nwanne.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by cucumbar: 11:01pm On May 27, 2022
I’ll be visiting France in a month from now , Paris to be precise.
Where can I shop?
Where can I eat better French food?
Apart from seeing museums and old old buildings, what else is there to do in Paris?
I want it to be a memorable visit.

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2022
@mrphysics, you did a very good job on your thread. I read from page 1-47. Really interesting. All the best!

3 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by biosystech: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
This is a beautiful thread. This should serve as a pointer should I get the PTDF scholarship.

I enjoyed everything there, including the explanations of NPP and N-Physics.

Daalu!

P.S: Barbara is beautiful.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Miriam704: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
I hope to visit France someday. Good pictures!

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by ProblemChild1: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Beautiful thread
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
TigerHead001

Could you please drop your email.

Regards

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mroyato(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrphysics:
Hey guys,

I am a fan of the travel section, albeit a silent follower. Lol, so I want to contribute my quota. This is going to be all about pictures and experiences as an international student in France.

I basically take this pictures for guys who wish to see how life is here (in pictures). Don't worry, I have a lot of images for your viewing pleasure.

So let's go.

Pics:

1. My new life with coins. Here, I have to go back in time and appreciate the simplicity of life. Coins again? Yes
2, 3. My window view
4. My street view
Re: My France Picture Gallery by thetimz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Beautiful piece

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.