Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

My France Picture Gallery - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My France Picture Gallery (138343 Views)

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures / Issues With My France Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My France Picture Gallery by tiptoe1: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hadampson:
Let me register my presence cool
mrphysics, nice thread BTW smiley
Predstan Iamboladee Ugosample Subomi007 Tiptoe1 DMPaulSr
Damn. I'm a late comer, but I still show face, thanks baba grin
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Geofavor(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrphysics:

Lol, just try your best bro. Let your 2:1 be a strong one. Your 9ja colleagues are playing with G.P. Some of those GP go scare you. You will see people with 4.7, 4.8, 4.9 bro, that one alone will give you depression when you compare it with yours.
What chance does someone with a 4.0 have?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Geofavor:

What chance does someone with a 4.0 have?
Good chances, infact same chances with someone with 5.0 GP. It all boils down to your statement of purpose and few other stuffs.

7 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Geofavor(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrphysics:

Good chances, infact same chances with someone with 5.0 GP. It all boils down to your statement of purpose and few other stuffs.
Thank you.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Mightyking22(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2019
mrphysics:

Your email please.
Feyisayodare55@gmail.com
Will be waiting to hear from u sir, thanks
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Crazeworld(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrphysics:

Sorry sir that I'm quoting you on a wrong thread. Please I need help about Fiverr. I'm a newbie but I need to try my hustle at this. Please reply sir...

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by SaintHilary(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
CC Mrphysics can you plsssssss explain how you made money through Fivver..Edakun!
My guys dey wait for me for Ogbete main market Also

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
SaintHilary:
CC Mrphysics can you plsssssss explain how you made money through Fivver..Edakun!
My guys dey wait for me for Ogbete main market Also
grin grin grin grin

It's a long story, long walk but rewarding journey. I started during NYSC and have made over $24k from Fiverr. Since this thread isn't for Fiverr, I will refer you to where you will get all the information you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/923#82496740 (Please start from page 1-20, maybe last 20 pages also).

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by SaintHilary(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrphysics:

grin grin grin grin

It's a long story, long walk but rewarding journey. I started during NYSC and have made over $24k from Fiverr. Since this thread isn't for Fiverr, I will refer you to where you will get all the information you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/923#82496740 (Please start from page 1-20, maybe last 20 pages also).

You've done more good to me in an hour than Buhari has in 6years..Thanks bro
Surely following the thread!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
All of us are not the same o. Does someone with a 3.50 Gp ( or any low 2:1) stand a chance? and also, is it more difficult to study there i.e considering practicals, learning aids, grading system( sadist lecturers everywhere in naija) and amount of tasks and assignments at a time?
also, I heard when one has a carry over. they are given exams again(second chance).... how true is that?
NB: i am the type who likes following silently. But i must commend your openness.
Thanks a lot.
mrphysics:

9 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Igbasonproff1:
All of us are not the same o. Does someone with a 3.50 Gp ( or any low 2:1) stand a chance? and also, is it more difficult to study there i.e considering practicals, learning aids, grading system( sadist lecturers everywhere in naija) and amount of tasks and assignments at a time?
also, I heard when one has a carry over. they are given exams again(second chance).... how true is that?
NB: i am the type who likes following silently. But i must commend your openness.
Thanks a lot.

@ the emboldened.

1. In the grading system used by PTDF, everything have a value/point. First Class = 21 pts (points) or so, Second Class Upper = 18 Pts or so and it continues like that. Secondly, WAEC plays an important role. A = 5pts; B, C, D, E, F = 4pts, 3pts, 2pts, 1pts, 0pts respectively. PTDF works with 5 WAEC subjects, so your WAEC scores in those subjects also determine your chances.

2. I can't say what it's like studying here since we haven't started our main course. But with the intensive French class that we are having for 2 weeks even though our courses are taught in English, I can say it's easier to learn here. The lecturers ensure you learn. They don't admit too many students in a class. Secondly, while in Nigeria, I didn't have any experience with sadist lecturers. I have heard about them severally and I wonder what it's like learning under them.

3. I can't validate that claim. I haven't written an exam here.

4. Thanks bro. There's nothing to hide.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
SaintHilary:

You've done more good to me in an hour than Buhari has in 6years..Thanks bro
Surely following the thread!
grin grin grin
Re: My France Picture Gallery by izzou(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrphysics:

grin grin grin

In the beginning, you said you were gonna take pictures for me angry angry

Yes, me undecided

For days now, I haven't seen any pic. How could you betray my trust? angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
izzou:

In the beginning, you said you were gonna take pictures for me angry angry

Yes, me undecided

For days now, I haven't seen any pic. How could you betray my trust? angry

Lol, because I have been around same environment and nothing new. Sorry bro.

10 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
The pics below is a bird in their cage outside our apartment. It's just very close to the apartment but aside. The birds are owned by residents. This is how it works.

You buy one from the owners for 16 euros. They will house it, feed it, and protect it for you while you own the eggs it lays. So everyday, they will bring an egg for you provided it laid an egg that day.

It's their selling strategy. Just buy it and forget about the rest. However, I don't know what will happen to the bird when it stops laying an egg

22 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
One of the major challenges students who study in France must deal with and overcome is accommodation.

They are three types of accommodation options you have:

1. Government owned (CROUS: Not everyone have access to this because it is cheap). This is the one I live in.
2. School accommodation: Owned by the school. Anyone can get this provided you have the money.
3. Private residence: Owned and managed by individuals. Fully furnished and expensive to live in.

Below are pictures of private residence very close to the school.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
The school residence. I will get more pictures soon guys.

So sorry, schedules are becoming more tight and classes more intense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mightyking22:
xxxxxx@gmail.com
Will be waiting to hear from u sir, thanks
Done since.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by izzou(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin

Mrphysics

My manchi. Correct guy. Thanks for the pictures. I can now sleep well tonight

Infact, collect five cool

15 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
izzou:
grin grin

Mrphysics

My manchi. Correct guy. Thanks for the pictures. I can now sleep well tonight

Infact, collect five cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrphysics:

@ the emboldened.

1. In the grading system used by PTDF, everything have a value/point. First Class = 21 pts (points) or so, Second Class Upper = 18 Pts or so and it continues like that. Secondly, WAEC plays an important role. A = 5pts; B, C, D, E, F = 4pts, 3pts, 2pts, 1pts, 0pts respectively. PTDF works with 5 WAEC subjects, so your WAEC scores in those subjects also determine your chances.

2. I can't say what it's like studying here since we haven't started our main course. But with the intensive French class that we are having for 2 weeks even though our courses are taught in English, I can say it's easier to learn here. The lecturers ensure you learn. They don't admit too many students in a class. Secondly, while in Nigeria, I didn't have any experience with sadist lecturers. I have heard about them severally and I wonder what it's like learning under them.

4.Thanks bro. There's nothing to hide.

Ok. Thanks brotherly, For your prompt reply too.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Jeremy1234: 4:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Geofavor:

Nice... Been following you for a while now. Will check more of your posts later. Keep up the good work boss.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by blessednigga(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrphysics:

@ the emboldened.

4. Thanks bro. There's nothing to hide.
in the grading, please can someone make use of NECO result instead of Waec? Or can someone make use of WAEC GCE for private candidate and with a year that is just before graduation from University?

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
blessednigga:
in the grading, please can someone make use of NECO result instead of Waec? [/b]Or can [b]someone make use of WAEC GCE for private candidate and with a year that is just before graduation from University?

1. Of course you can! WAEC and NECO are equivalent certificates

2. You can use anything provided it is logically right. Remember, someone will be judging your documents and any slightest reservation on anything may not work in your favour.

7 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by hammed71(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
mrphysics please do schools in France offer January admission
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
hammed71:
mrphysics please do schools in France offer January admission

I don't know. I doubt they do.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by themaestro08(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
A silent reader, however I must appreciate the incredible job you are doing here. Absolutely amazing!.

You are an inspiration to a lot of us back home, slowly but surely we will actualize our dreams

Cheers.

12 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by ziziangel(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Great thread! Wish you well bro.

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Any one ready for the splash of pictures tonight?

Many pictures coming real soon. Make I find something chop first.

15 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Let's do this guys. Don't get tired because I got more 100 pictures grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seun sorry, but this is what I signed up for: to splash loads of images on here.

@guys, please pardon my camera. I really didn't know where I touched that got some edges of few images blurred.

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Discover Nantes is a part of our 2 weeks intensive French Class.
After the first week, I am now able to introduce myself in French. Olodo like me, even the basis is hard for me.

Cet Apre-midi, we were to gather in the city centre. Before then, we were grouped into teams of two people and asked to develop questions in French that will enable us discover our cities very well.

J'ai le Chinoise et le Russe dans mon groupe

I didn't go alone, I got you in my mind, yes you, so see the pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
We were to gather in St Pierre Cathedral in the city centre.

St Pierre Cathedral or St Peter's Cathedral is a beautiful edifice. An ancient building that has become a tourist centre. I learned the inside is also very beautiful (sorry that I couldn't go inside due to time and other logistics, I will go anytime soon). Tourists usually visit the Cathedral for some pictures. Just close to the cathedral is a Museum to help Tourists get the best of the building.

St Peter's cathedral is surrounded by many beautiful buildings such as the ones below

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.