Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim (10054 Views)

Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) / Reciting Al­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer / Secrets Of Quran 18,Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by AbuTwins: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2019
nazram1:

[/b]

why but u know some of the duas comes from Quran. please stop misleading us

Can you give us the du'a that the Prophet recited for the dead from the Qu'ran?

Know that if you have no evidence for your acts of worship then you are wrong.
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by Lampert505(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
I guess you know nothing about what bid'a is all about,just because the prophet didn't do it doesn't mean it's a bad one baba,it's not everything that he can't do,and most of the things happening in Arab today are not done by him,is it the prophet that name the country saudiyat? Was he the one that arranged the Qur'an? Can you explain how the Qur'an was written in the first place before they were now being changed in written? Talking about bid'a ain't child's play,just Goan learn about it brother

AbdulHakeem44:

This is the sunnatic way to pray for the dead, reciting Quran is bid'a (innovations) because the prophet (who understands Islam perfectly) didn't do that. Let us stick to sunnah alone.

1 Like

Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by AbuTwins: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lampert505:

I guess you know nothing about what bid'a is all about,just because the prophet didn't do it doesn't mean it's a bad one baba,it's not everything that he can't do,and most of the things happening in Arab today are not done by him,is it the prophet that name the country saudiyat? Was he the one that arranged the Qur'an? Can you explain how the Qur'an was written in the first place before they were now being changed in written? Talking about bid'a ain't child's play,just Go an learn about it brother

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever innovates into this matter of ours that which does not belong to it, it will be rejected.

In another narration, the Prophet said, “Whoever performs a deed that is not in accordance with our matter, it will be rejected.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 2550, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1718

Now, i think you are the one who needs to relax and sincerely learn. If every Haroon, Rasheed and Lampert505 can add things to this religion then what becomes of Islam? Are we not saying Islam is not complete? Are we not saying the Prophet did not complete the message Allah sent him?

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. Qur'an 5 vs 3.
Bid'a that is forbidden is those associated with acts of worship not the ones you are refering to.

Change of name to Saudi is not worship.
Using cars, planes , etc is not worship.
Anything that is worship should be done as the Prophet did it.
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by Lampert505(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Was the Qur'an arranged by him? So is that not bidia? Ta'alam
AbuTwins:

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever innovates into this matter of ours that which does not belong to it, it will be rejected.

In another narration, the Prophet said, “Whoever performs a deed that is not in accordance with our matter, it will be rejected.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 2550, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1718

Now, i think you are the one who needs to relax and sincerely learn. If every Haroon, Rasheed and Lampert505 can add things to this religion then what becomes of Islam? Are we not saying Islam is not complete? Are we not saying the Prophet did not complete the message Allah sent him?

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. Qur'an 5 vs 3.
Bid'a that is forbidden is those associated with acts of worship not the ones you are refering to.

Change of name to Saudi is not worship.
Using cars, planes , etc is not worship.
Anything that is worship should be done as the Prophet did it.
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by AbuTwins: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Lampert505:
Was the Qur'an arranged by him? So is that not bidia? Ta'alam

I think we all need to read more. It was arranged by him.
The scholars of Islaam have agreed (ijmaa') on this point. Abu Jafar ibn Zubayr said: "The arrangements of the verses in the soorahs is a matter which is from the command of the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) and we cannot question it (i.e. exercise ijtihad on it). This is a matter in which there is no difference of opinion among the Muslims." (Qattaan, p. 139).

The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) used to mention to the scribe writing the verse where to put the verse in the Quran. He did not used to do this by his own judgement, for Jibreel (RA) used to tell him, and Jibreel was inspired by Allaah with this knowledge. Uthman ibn Abee al-Aas (RA) reported that he was once sitting by the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) when he noticed that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) raised his eyes and fixed his gaze to me, and commanded me to put this verse at a certain place in this soorah, "Allaah commands you with justice ..."(Q 16[NahI]:90)

Abdullah ibn Zubayr (RA) was reading the Quran when he came across this verse, "And those of you who die and leave behind their wives should bequeath for them a years maintenance and residence, without turning them out ... " (Q2[Baqarah]:240). He went to Uthman ibn 'Affaan (RA) and asked him, "This verse has been abrogated by the verses after it, so why do you write it?"He answered, "O my nephew, I will not change anything from its place," (Bukhari). In this narration, Uthman signified that he knew the place of the verses, but he was not willing to leave anything out that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) had ordered him to do.

Apart from these proofs, the fact that the prophet used to recite complete soorahs in the prayer and to the Companions individually shows that the arrangement of the verses must have been taught by the prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) to the Companions. In all of the prayers in which the recitation is aloud, the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) would have had to recite various soorahs.

There are reports, for example, that he recited Soorah Sajdah in Fajr, and he recited al-Baqarah and Aal-ilmran, Nisaa and Araaf, and many more soorahs in the prayer, and he recited Soorah Qaaf more than once during the Friday sermons. In addition, the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) used to recite the entire Quran during the month of Ramadan and this was witnessed by Zayd ibn Thaabit (RA).

Therefore, the Companions must have heard the various verses put together to form the soorah. This is why as-Suyootee said. "The recitation of the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) in front of the gathering of the Companions proves that the arrangement of the verses is from him, and the Companions could not change the order of the verses from what the Prophet recited. Therefore, the knowledge of the order of the verses is mutawaatir." (As-Suyootee. vol. I, p. 82). This is reflected in the fact that there is absolutely no known difference of opinion in the arrangement of the verses for each soorah.

https://dawahnigeria.com/articles/knowledge/arrangement-verses-quran
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by Nggs121: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2019
I have a question

Didn't the person that taught you people all these things promise he would come back fro the dead?

Has he come back?

If he hasn't come back , dosent that mean that he was telling a lie?

I wonder how many more fairy tales he told you people
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by AbuTwins: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2019
Nggs121:
I have a question

This is not really a question. More like a statement. You already have where you are going before.

Nggs121:
Didn't the person that taught you people all these things promise he would come back fro the dead?

Has he come back?

He did not promise that he would come back from the dead. In fact no one dies and come back from the dead except as Allah wills in miracles of "Eesa, etc.

Nggs121:
If he hasn't come back , dosent that mean that he was telling a lie?

I wonder how many more fairy tales he told you people

He never told a lie. You are the liar here ascribing to him what he did not say. Stop wondering and wake up to reality.

Dead premises and failed conclusion.
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by Nggs121: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
AbuTwins:

This is not really a question. More like a statement. You already have where you are going before.

He did not promise that he would come back from the dead. In fact no one dies and come back from the dead except as Allah wills in miracles of "Eesa, etc.

He never told a lie. You are the liar here ascribing to him what he did not say. Stop wondering and wake up to reality.

Dead premises and failed conclusion.

Oh so I'm the one that is blinded to reality?

So says the person following the words of mass murderers who promised you eternal life

And how many people has allah willed to come back from the dead?
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by AbuTwins: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2019
Nggs121:

Oh so I'm the one that is blinded to reality?

So says the person following the words of mass murderers who promised you eternal life

And how many people has allah willed to come back from the dead?

Before i reply you can you mention your religion and the verse of your Book where your God gave your religion its name?

This is just a simple test to see how the spirit guides you.
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by Nggs121: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2019
AbuTwins:

Before i reply you can you mention your religion and the verse of your Book where your God gave your religion its name?

This is just a simple test to see how the spirit guides you.

I'm not so dumb as to believe in invisible bearded men

All gods are fairy tales spun by primitive minded psychos
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by AbuTwins: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nggs121:

I'm not so dumb as to believe in invisible bearded men

All gods are fairy tales spun by primitive minded psychos

Just say you an atheist, Pantheist, etc and we move on.

What are your reasons for visiting this thread, Islamic section, religion section?
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by Nggs121: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
AbuTwins:

Just say you an atheist, Pantheist, etc and we move on.

What are your reasons for visiting this thread, Islamic section, religion section?

Just wanted to feed on some dumb, meaningless conversation.

I think I've got my fill of stupidity.

Allahu Akbar

angry angry angry angry
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by AbuTwins: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nggs121:

Just wanted to feed on some dumb, meaningless conversation.

I think I've got my fill of stupidity.

Allahu Akbar

angry angry angry angry

Someone came online to feed on some dumb, meaningless convo!

You must also be dumb.... to be around here!
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by Nggs121: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
AbuTwins:

Someone came online to feed on some dumb, meaningless convo!

You must also be dumb.... to be around here!

Have you ever heard of poverty tourism?

When a person goes to watch other people who are poorer than him or her?
That's what this is like, only you replace poverty with stupidity.

I live in a campus and it is a very competitive environment. I have met really smart people, and sometimes it can get exhausting.

And when ever i feel threatened you know what I do?

I come to this section, and I remind myself that dumb f*ckß still litter the earth
Re: Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim by AbuTwins: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nggs121:

Have you ever heard of poverty tourism?

When a person goes to watch other people who are poorer than him or her?
That's what this is like, only you replace poverty with stupidity.

I live in a campus and it is a very competitive environment. I have met really smart people, and sometimes it can get exhausting.

And when ever i feel threatened you know what I do?

I come to this section, and I remind myself that dumb f*ckß still litter the earth

Waoh! Alright! I always thought fools look up to the wise to grasp from their knowledge. Never knew it could be vice versa.

Bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Simple Checklist For Ramadan (Dos & Don'ts) / Kano Releases N1.7Billion For Sallah Rams / Islamic Finance Is Becoming So Attractive That Even Non-muslims Want In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.