Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) (56697 Views)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
A Twitter user is asking for help in locating her sister who she says is missing.

Jegede Isoken said Timilehin Jegede has been missing for five days. She shared photos of the missing woman and asked anyone with information to reach out.

Timilehin was last seen around Egbeda in Lagos.

Below are the numbers to be reached; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/family-cry-out-for-help-in-finding.html

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by livebyday(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
The have they checked her boy friend's house crew are on their way

undecided

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Story. E fit be d girl de her b.f house de collect gbola

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Davash222(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
I know this may sound awkward, insensitive, and stupid but I’ll still ask;

Una don check the Boyfriend house

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nuclear99:
Story. E fit be d girl de her b.f house de collect gbola

Oh gawd why?

Evil mind undecided

May she be found in Good health Insha Allah

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why her name dey show "Timi instamessage"

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Oh gawd why?

Evil mind undecided

May she be found in Good health Insha Allah
evil mind kill u,it seems u dont know what girls are capable of doing, by the way have u taking some redpills today...

9 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Sonsly041(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
They should check all the hotels in that area because strange things are happening to ladies..

15 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by drizslim(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
May she be found .. Amen/Insha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by jagabanlewis(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
She wnt to collect Vit D

3 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by pejuakinab: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Local man knows her whereabt

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chaii see fine babe

14 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by hammerVJ: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
I hope she did not end up at hotel.

3 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
search her dick place

6 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Gten(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Www.Boyfriend.com dazz all.

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
Why her name dey show "Timi instamessage"

Guess u are a suspect!

10 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by ValCon888: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
I hope she's found.
Although I have a hunch she's warming someone's bed right now with the phones switched off.

Stupid feminists (like the one below me) that don't have brain cells to think, every criminal investigation must have a logical place to start.
And yes, a logical place to start in this instance, is her bf's house.

12 Likes

To all the bloody fools above me saying check her boyfriend's house or hotels, I earnestly pray that none of you would ever be in a situation where you do not know if your loved one is dead or alive.

The guy above me in particular, you need a brain reset. Is that the only think you RUGA cows can think to accuse her of?

It didn't occur to your stripped minds that she could have entered a bike or taxi only to be kidnapped? Wicked souls.

She will return home safely. May the Angels bring her home.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Maybe she is in Ghana doing ashawo work. You know, you can't trust Nigeria women these days. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Insecurity everywhere

Death everywhere

Yet we have a president ... Gallivanting round the world and taking pictures..

Buhari is a punishment to the nation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Those guys in the background are the first suspects..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
We must first assume that cucumber too has also been missing somewhere before we jump into conclusion.
I hope they find her. But it will be embarrassing if they later reported that she is been found with a cucumber

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Setharry(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why is everyone on her boyfriend grin
Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmmmm.......why is it girls that are getting missing, naa?

Fine young gehs for dat matter?

Most of the ones we hear of these days get found a few days later, sha......one even said she was in her BF's house!

Whether she go "collect" or not, I knowest not, but I pray she gets found soon!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by TruckFit(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
After 5 days issorit. Hope they see her in one piece

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by carzola(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
okay...
if I find her can I keep her for a while cause she is so damn pretty.
Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Heaven will locate her and preserve her soul. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight

6 Likes

Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by pointstores(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nawa
Re: Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) by Neddstark: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
These bastard ritualists are making it difficult to be a single guy and invite a woman over. God bring her back home. Amen

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.