Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (62552 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Lalaska(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Congratulations to her but the title is a bit misleading. "To be paid off" suggests she received some monetary gift from Facebook for her to stop doing something or in exchange for something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by AdonaiAluminium: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is going to be facebook wedding, all fb members must be invited

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please y do men always knee before ladies whenever they wanna propose?
Is is a tradition?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Skelewu: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
You should have waited until after the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Iykman042(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Pls pals,I need your support,I financially down,I am starving,pls any amount is not to small,pls save a soul
Zenith
Tanx,for ur kind consideration

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Afamed: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
eddieguru:
Facebook had really paid you off cool... Nairaland feminist wassup..
Evening newspapers dem are coming for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by ghost3040: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
She don old sef.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
iamJ:
See legs

Some men get mind

wetin do her legs?

u no see hand with fine wrist watch...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by uthlaw: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Why is her face like that? undecided
she don Bleep tire...
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by ahahnow: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Facebook paid you off? Simple English you don't know. You are trying to say Facebook paid off not Facebook paid you off. Come and see the commotion this mumu girl almost caused.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by DEEKAH7(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
To Engage Woman nah don get em own Party,,, hmmm... Una dey make dis tin hard every day ooo...

ENGAGEMENT PARTY =MONEY
IGBA NKWU=MONEY
CHURCH WEDDING + RECEPTION = MONEY...

IssOkay ...

no body shld insult me ooo... Na wer dey pain me i voice out so..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Skelewu: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
I don't see her as really beautiful. She's even approaching late 30s just like her female friends in the last picture. I can understand why she's so excited about the engagement.

Time is no longer on her side. Her being on Facebook has really favoured her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by TLoveFoundation: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5400132/education-learning

Kindly follow our theme for the month and contribute to our aim of charity and social development.

Let's work at it to have a better educational system, love for learning and superb welfare for teachers and students

#September #Learning #JoinUs
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by TGMISKY(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wait for the wedding first before we go see 'post and hide my identity' later.
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
cheesy
niaralandtopuser:
I will comment after the bride price have been paid.now it is only attempt to free browsing
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Mac2016(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
I got paid equally by Facebook and we didn't loud it. This is 8yrs (6+ married) together counting

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Jaysas1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Engagement no be marriage....d guy just wan certify d SEX....gaskiya
NaijaOlosho:
A Nigerian Damsel identified as Daisy Mekpelilem Esor couldn't contain her joy as she took to social media to announce that her time on Facebook has actually paid her off.

Daisy made the announcement after her boyfriend she met through the social media platform has finally engaged her:

She wrote on her wall as she shares her engagement photos:

Facebook paid me off!! . My stay here was worth it.

I said yes to my better half on the 15th of September 2019. I'm completely taken. Thank you, my love, for choosing me among others to walk through the remaining part of your life journey with you. I promise to make it more colorful.

I love you, your royal Majesty.

See Beautiful Photos below.........

>>>https://grovenaija360.com/facebook-paid-me-off-pretty-nigerian-lady-engaged-by-her-facebook-lover-photos/
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nmezor(f): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
How nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by SoNature(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:
Most unmarried Nigerian non-virgin ladies on social media created their accountp to search for husband.

And so...
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by flowx(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is what Onyi22 suppose to be doing on Nairaland but she chooses to be stubborn girl.

Her target here is to identify broke guys

She'll remain single forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by notoriousbabe: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Yinmu
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Magnoliaa(f): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
eddieguru:
Facebook had really paid you off cool... Nairaland feminist wassup..

cry Still waiting for the one who lost me as a rib oh. I don tey for social media, no body ever carry me.

Well sha, we'll keep looking to God to send one docile and nice guy to manage our headstrong self.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by 4gunners(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
flowx:
This is what Onyi22 suppose to be doing on Nairaland but she chooses to be stubborn girl.

Her target here is to identify broke guys

She'll remain single forever.
Calm down bros grin grin. Wetin Onyi22 do you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Paid you as in
Salary or pension?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Magnoliaa(f): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
sunnychibs:
Facebook truly paid off

Getting a husband these days is very difficult and it is the greatest thing any lady will ever achieve.

That's why i always warn the female folk to accept any man who is willing to marry them.

And those of them here forming feminists,pray nairaland pay off because very soon husbands will be scarce.

grin ROTFL

Mac2016:
I got paid equally by Facebook and we didn't loud it. This is 8yrs (6+ married) together counting

Congratulations. : ) And there are people who love to 'loud it,' let them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by franchasng: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:
Most unmarried Nigerian non-virgin ladies on social media created their account to search for husband.
and its not a bad thing at all, so what's the fuss about

4 of my reputable friends married ladies they met on Facebook and their marriage is waxing so strong everyday.

Ladies should not let all these guys shaming them online to deter them from being open to friendship and hellos online cos u never can tell.

Don't be shy about it, guys too are desperately searching for a wife especially when they are of age (35yrs above) and doing well financially but guys will be pretending as if all is well.

I have a friend who has been searching for a wife since 2 years now, I don't know if na village people de pursue him sha cos his case is gradually entering desperation despite his finances lol, finding your desired spouse can be difficult sometimes if u are not witty and social

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by onyxvincent(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
I love her dentition

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by ayanbaba2(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
funny comments all through!
some nairalanders get bad mouth ooooo,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
her midnight prayers to get husband this days hard talkmore of getting married to a handsome man,oya way those olosho for nairaland i get hotel work for una for PH the guy the pay good money(contact me)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
bggrafix:
Please y do men always knee before ladies whenever they wanna propose?
Is is a tradition?

I wonder why, too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by tintingz(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
I thought she divorced Mark Zuks.

All this yeye headline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.