Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ogun tops list of South African returnees - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun tops list of South African returnees (33741 Views)

More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again / Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Burgerlomo: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
I feel sad for those children that among them cool
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by AdonaiAluminium: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
That's VP Osinbajo"s state, Oya let him start distributing Tradermoni to them

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services

6 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Kennyfancy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:
But Yorubas said only Igbos are SA
. Yoruba and ignorant

9 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Siralgebra04(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
I Thought only Igbos are in SA grin grin grin grin grin.Froj this list we obviously have more yorubas in SA
Will u kip kwayet. The igbos are d thousands dat refuse to come back.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by nellyelitz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
They should come back and enjoy the Buhari they campaigned for while in S.A.

9 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Siralgebra04(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
solochris:
This one that they top the list, let me not hear tomorrow that more skulls have been mined oo

4 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Mylovelife: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lolzzzzzzzzzz

Sophisticated return.....

We now know the real drug dealers in SA.

Take a look

The states of returnees are – Abia – 7, Anambra 13, Benue 1, Delta 15, Ebonyi 2, Edo 13, Ekiti 6 and Enugu 7.

Others are Imo 28, Kogi 1, Kwara 3, Lagos 7, Ogun 30, Osun 6, Ondo 6 and Oyo 23.

Ogun 30 +Oyo 23 +Osun 6 + ondo 6 + Ekiti 6=71

and they are the most vocal here.....

Shouting Igbos up and down .

Anyway the truth is here.

Igbos are more there, and they are the real drug dealers that is why they refused to come back. Besides, they can transport themselves back without waiting for the government.

The Yoruba and other tribes do legitimate business that is why they ran back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by ScotMisile: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Only tribalism will make a Yoruba man shoot his brother thinking he is Igbo because you have developed so much hatred for the other side.

On this forum we heard people shouting that they should leave them to die because they think they are all Igbos. .. Now you see your lives?.. .

That's how SouthAfricans also killed lucky ChiDube thinking he is Igbo.. .Africa needs help.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by vicfajeze: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
SO NOBI DEM IGBOS DOMINATE S.AFRICA AGAIN?

4 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Princedapace(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cosmatikka:
I think sey na only Igbos dey SA? So Afonjas full dere too? And they were rejoicing online that Igbos were been killed in SA, not knowing they top d chart.
Tinubu was sitting on his drug money while an Igbos man went to bring back his brothers.
Thank you Mr. Onyema

I get plenty coded SA friends and naija friends for SA. Yorubad full SA. Some of my Yoruba secondary school mates migrated to SA few years after secodary school and all of them went there to do internet fraud. That is why I laugh when them come here to taunt igbos.

Naija is messed up. Crime is evenly distributed in the country. While the northerners are killing them selves with terrorism and kidnapping along with banditry, igbos share rate with yorubas in drugs and internet fraud. South South headed by Edo and delta sabi do ashawo for any where in the world. While west still top the list in money ritual. Naija na useless country.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Siralgebra04(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cosmatikka:
I think sey na only Igbos dey SA? So Afonjas full dere too? And they were rejoicing online that Igbos were been killed in SA, not knowing they top d chart.
Tinubu was sitting on his drug money while an Igbos man went to bring back his brothers.
Thank you Mr. Onyema

1 Like

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Siralgebra04(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Afonjas are the most confused on earth. They said only Biafrans are in SA. Spits!! Stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Alawe(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
I don't really take the Yorubas serious. A tribe that likes living in self-deceit. The most disrespectful people that claim they have respect. Always living in the past. I pray God help them wake up to the realities of today.

Whatever a Yoruba man tells you is the opposite. They will tell you the history of Igboland, tell you what happens in your land, how people behave in another land meanwhile, they never step foot out of their enclave

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Mylovelife: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Siralgebra04:

True, my childhood friends are still there, and na drugs them dey push. They have salons as cover up. Na them say them say o., as people dey rumor for street

2 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by ScotMisile: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Another mental faculty on bended curves.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by seyigiggle: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
the igbos are in the next batch cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by FuckDaMods: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Siralgebra04:

This one have started twisting narratives.. Very predictable.
If igbos are the thousands that refused to come back then 10 thousands yorubers are still there!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Simbrixton(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Alawe:
I don't really take the Yorubas serious. A tribe that likes living in self-deceit. The most disrespectful people that claim they have respect. Always living in the past. I pray God help them wake up to the realities of today.

Whatever a Yoruba man tells you is the opposite. They will tell you the history of Igboland, tell you what happens in your land, how people behave in another land meanwhile, they never step foot out of their enclave

never step foot out and they are in southie?
Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Mercy2006(f): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Yoruba people have always been plenty in southy.In different spheres there,actually.
There has never been any record of them having problems with the natives before,at least none that I have heard of.
The names of most of the people that they have killed have never been similar to a Yoruba's, hence the belief by some people that yorubas aren't in south Africa
Two of my elder brothers were living in southy with their wives until 2 years ago when they relocated to Canada and they have always enjoyed life there with no problems

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Duggedised12(f): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is why triballism is not good. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by globexpo: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cowards

2 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by jamalchance(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Na them dey quick run

6 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by FuckDaMods: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mylovelife:

Igbos are more there, and they are the real drug dealers that is why they refused to come back. Besides, they can transport themselves back without waiting for the government.

Infact yoruber are saints, so spotless that not a single crime has ever been committed by any yoruber... It's igbos that are evil and committ all the crimes.

Brothers, that is exactly how an average yoruber brain operates.
No shame at all.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by omenka(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
You see why I keep telling my brothers from the East to stop allowing idiots like Reno play on their emotions? Reno claimed Buhari was foot dragging because the majority of those affected are Igbos just so as to inflame the minds of Igbos against a presidency they've already demonstrated their dislike for (which is their right by the way).

Reno, I know you're on this forum 247, let me say this to you sir- you are a hazard to those you profess to care about.

12 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mylovelife:

Lolzzzz

huuuuuuuuu

Story for the goods

Now the truth is out.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Siralgebra04:

you southwesterners love propaganda. how did know the tribe of those that refused to come back? first it was only Igbo's are getting killed in South Africa. now it is Igbo's are the ones that refused to come back.

13 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by omenka(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:
But Yorubas said only Igbos are SA
No. Yorubas didnt say that. Reno did. It is a shame you people allow that imp to keep messing with your minds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Earthquake1: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cc Afamed Seunmsg Ikpeazukerosene Okoyeebos Oilpussy

2 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by 2sexycom(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
TheDestroyer:
I don't remember anyone saying only Igbos are in SA, it's just that most of the drug dealers killed are yeebows grin
you sef, some of una wey dey champion all these tribal wars are people's father o undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Earthquake1: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
omenka:
You see why I keep telling my brothers from the East to stop allowing idiots like Reno play on their emotions? Reno claimed Buhari was foot dragging because the majority of those affected are Igbos just so as to inflame the minds of Igbos against a presidency they've already demonstrated their dislike for (which is their right by the way).

Reno, I know you're on this forum 247, let me say this to you sir- you are a hazard to those you profess to care about.
[/s]

Have your coneheaded brothers arrived from South Africa yet?

13 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by Aiyk2333: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Siralgebra04:

lol!!!! they'll always have a way to dodge.. thousands u said?? ibos are not cowards. I hope u watched videos were they challenged south Africans. Back to the subject topic.. how can Yorubas top the chart of returnees. I guess Mr Onyema renamed them, something much be wrong somewhere
lolsssssssssssss..

13 Likes

Re: Ogun tops list of South African returnees by gift01: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Igbos will not return until they have enough to show off upon their return

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) / Student Of Federal Polytechnic Ede Crushed To Death As Petrol Tanker Falls / 18 Die In Motor Accident In Jigawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.