Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) (54082 Views)

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Sureguytalk(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin grin grin that your gbola is a major problem cool
donbachi:
Nice one...they both acted very matured in all their decisions.if they had acted as when everybody wanted them to act,maybe they would have made the situation worst than it was...as for me,i need like 3 of their women with big waists bfor i will accept their apology.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Empiree: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
donbachi:
and how does dat affect u or nigeria?
this is exactly the reason why he will do it again. His apologies are not sincere. Watch months and years from now.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Idadurun: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blackchampion:
SA envoy meets Professor Muhaffidavit Buhari, GCFR.
Affidavit in B. Sc (Herdsmenology), M. Sc (Ruganomics), PhD (Advanced Ruganomics) University of PEPT.
lol! Please, don't kill me with laugh na.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by IamAbiola(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
I saw this coming
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Charly68: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
My opinion on this matter is ,since this won't be there first time of killing and maiming Africans,it will be stupid for any Govt to accept an after thought apology ..it is no longer a mistake to repeat a mistake .The Govt of South Africa is culpable in the attack

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by goldenpencil(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
donbachi:
SA police shot and arrested their own for looting foreigners shops...our bloggers will never show us dos parts.

Please is it that you watch tv from the back or you read the back of newspaper?

The videos and news stories both 9ja and SA showed their police even supporting the looting.

Get your facts right bro!
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by F117nighthawk: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Useless apology, after the damage had been done,
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why am I feeling it's Ramaphosa himself that supposed to have visited?
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ramaphosa...

My Yoruba kith will pronounce it as Ramo-f'õsà!
(Buy child for the deity) grin
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by samdigo90: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
buhari the cluleless man
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
All SA envoy draped in suit but aragbarasola and zuzuharia including Kyari must put on their ethnic agbada. Mtcheeww
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by pat077: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Any apologies without compensation to the victims is balderdash.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by fayomim: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mad Envoy
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
What apology, the only acceptable apology is for them to pay for all the damage properties and pay compensations all the belief families
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by webngnews: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
They should get lost
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by renewable1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Imagine that

Get your 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k with solar panel inclusive.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by inyenejo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Apologies not accepted...
Will u bring back those dead people to live?
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Monkey de work baboons de chop leaders
...they've gathered for selfies and taking of another Man's glory
...where we're they when air peace CEO volunteered his services?
They should please reward the air peace CEO's services in 100 folds biko
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Now, they are beginning to reason like humans. Let it be on record we don't joke with the least hair on the head of our citizens. I hope other nations have copied the memo already

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Olusola101990: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
SA using there brain atlast
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by willyjacs(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
wink2015:

MEDICINE AFTER DEATH !

They should still go and pay compensation to the victims of the xenophobic attack.
they will...... that's the demand from the federal government
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by idonhammer: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
If u want big ass with flat tommy enter Kampala and thank me later. Souty babes dey learn work where Kampala babes dey.

donbachi:
Nice one...they both acted very matured in all their decisions.if they had acted as when everybody wanted them to act,maybe they would have made the situation worst than it was...as for me,i need like 3 of their women with big waists bfor i will accept their apology.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by TruthProphet: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Josnac:
cry
All these paper apologies are simply not enough. Let's not forget that thousands of our country men lost their means of livelihood while this same South African govt watched as their youths and jobless men looted shops and businesses, destroyed homes and properties and caused physical harm to our citizens.

I make bold to say that while these acts are borne out of jealousy, its most likely the looted properties will still be used by the looters till the foreseeable future.

It's not just enough to commission envoys and dispatch them with letters, our own government in receiving these letters ought to also inform the citizenry of its contents..

How will the loses be remedied?

The properties lost, will the South African govt rebuild and replace them?

The lives lost nko??
Its not just enough for our govt officials to shine teeth and pose for photographs, we need to know what is to be done and who is to do it, so that tomorrow we will know who to hold responsible.

May wisdom never depart from you for what you wrote.

These are the questions the incompetent fellow leading Nigerians ought to have asked the so-called special envoy

But he preferred a paper apology and photo ops

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by Solly1(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Buhari is a fool, smiling sheepishly upon things that should be frowned upon...

I'm still wondering if he ever took photos as a child.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2019
idonhammer:
If u want big ass with flat tommy enter Kampala and thank me later. Souty babes dey learn work where Kampala babes dey.

kampala wey I know na clothes own ooo
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2019
Pls some one should correct me if am wrong. I thought the Nigerian government said that the xenophobia news was a fake news.So wat is all Dis am seeing.
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by KLEINBASS: 7:14am On Sep 17, 2019
aaronson:
We would accept their apology on 2 conditions.
1- Grant Nigeria visa free to enter South Africa.
2- Bring AKA to come visit Nigeria, we love his music and want him to come on tour here in Nigeria.

CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

You want visa free to bring drugs hell no, what is this obsession with Nigerians visiting South Africa. Weare happy with the current visa restrictions. Fix Nigeria before you can think of fleeing
Re: Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) by KLEINBASS: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2019
Empiree:
we not talking about war. We talking about their rascist Zulu president to relinquish power

The president is not zulu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.