Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Don Return,wetin I Miss ? - Timi Dakolo Look Hot In New Photo ,arrives Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don Return,wetin I Miss ? - Timi Dakolo Look Hot In New Photo ,arrives Nigeria (596 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don Return,wetin I Miss ? - Timi Dakolo Look Hot In New Photo ,arrives Nigeria by DGynx: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo is back in your friendly neighborhood called Nigeria, hehe!.

The Father of 3 wonderful kids and husband to one of the strongest woman in Nigeria at the moment,Busola Dakolo whom made headlines weeks ago after she revealed COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo rapped her.

Timi Dakolo took to his Instagram page moments ago to announce his arrival back on the local scene as she shared a cute photo of himself looking super hot and dapper, he said :

I DON RETURN,WETIN I MISS ?

see more - https://www.thesleak.com/i-don-return-wetin-i-miss-timi-dakolo-look-hot-in-new-photo-arrives-nigeria/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Cbn's Plan To Charge On Deposits, Withdrawals Above 500k / Bbnaija: 13 Facts To Know About Tacha / Bbnajia Tacha Expose Who She Wants Her Fans To Vote For In The Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.