Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement (16952 Views)

Supreme Court Affirms Makinde’s Election As Oyo Governor / Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor / Breaking News: Appeal Court Nullifies Makinde’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by CEOwatazs: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
IronPant:

Scammers don enter next level too

Smiles.

Is owk bro, if you think this a scam, then find and ghud.
But atliz, see d attached document from National hospital Abuja (don't know if u can spot the fake or original Sha)

But I just pray that one day sm1 won't call u a scammer for needing public help, or call the person trying to help u solicit for help from the public a scammer.

Bless up
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
CEOwatazs:

Smiles.

Is owk bro, if you think this a scam, then find and ghud.
But atliz, see d attached document from National hospital Abuja (don't know if u can spot the fake or original Sha)

But I just pray that one day sm1 won't call u a scammer for needing public help, or call the person trying to help u solicit for help from the public a scammer.

Bless up
They even don start to reply
Next level!!
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Nthrone(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Anything opposite of that, would have resulted to the lynching of tribunal.
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Dpharisee: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oyo state is having it good with this guy
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by CEOwatazs: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
IronPant:

They even don start to reply
Next level!!

Peace bro.

Jus say amen to ma earlier post datx all.
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by jeftalene(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Supply of building materials to your site. Right quality and quantity..Lowest prices. No delay. No disappointment 09064174444

Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Ipoblooser: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
I’m APC For life but this makinde guy get brain. I like him for some reason.

For the wailers, he is still Yoruba the same people u hate

1 Like

Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by sorom4: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Gov. Seyi "Tammy" Makinde just scored another hat trick and signed a 4 years contract extension with Oyo FC....

Unlike one Affidavits daura drunkard called Marcus Bubu, Seyi has come to score goals.

God bless Gov. Seyi "Tammy" Makinde
God bless the PDP
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Tag a Zombie to see this.
grin
Akaebube student
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Sterope(f): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ajimobi is the first governor to get a second term in Oyo state, it didnnot turn out quite right.

People may be less willing to make that mistake again. Time will tell, let's wait and see.

Jeezuzpick:

Why don't you think Makinde will not get a second term no matter what miracles he might perform?

Are you saying Oyo people are so daft that they could elect an untested governor then vote him out after he has done wonderfully well?
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sterope:
Ambode is the first governor to get a second term in Oyo state, it didnnot turn out quite right.

People may be less willing to make that mistake again. Time will tell, let's wait and see.

I understand.

It's a trend, but it's because of non-performance and not anything esoteric.

Don't you mean Ajimobi?
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
seyi makinde ti seyi na. seyi makinde lekan si
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Legendguru: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by renewable1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
They want to contest his election? Who else can fit in

Get your 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k with solar panel inclusive.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sterope:
Ambode is the first governor to get a second term in Oyo state, it didnnot turn out quite right.

Kindly edit Ambode to Ajimobi.
Thanks.
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Sterope(f): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Yes, Ajimobi
Jeezuzpick:

I understand.

It's a trend, but it's because of non-performance and not anything esoteric.

Don't you mean Ajimobi?
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by mercyvivv(f): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Congrats to Makinde, I was hoping he'll lose this one

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:27am On Sep 17, 2019
CEOwatazs:
Good evening dearest nairalanders, please help read to the end, your contribution (no matter how small) really matters.

So guys, I met joesaphat Adoga (an orphan boy who survived the ups and downs of life to make a living and sponsor himself in the university) while I was serving in Okeho, Oyo state, Nigeria. Joe is a budding and Enterprising youth. He is a prolific writer and a graduate of Geography, university of Abuja, Nigeria. During our NYSC days, Joe complained of easy fatiguability and difficulty in breathing, the little that he gathered during the course of his service all went in testing upon testing from University of ibadan teaching hospital to National hospital abuja. After several diagnoses in National hospital Abuja, it was revealed that Joe has trapped lungs and would be requiring surgical intervention on 26th September, 2019 at a cost of 1million naira only.

Attached to this is the medical report from the national hospital abuja.

Please a brother need help, you can do that by dropping into the below bank account anything the good God put in your mind.

Account name. Josephat Adoga

Account number

Bank: GTB
Phone number ;08036071116
thanks
*Why not simply pay a journalist, a token for 2 columns on 2 or 3 newspapers to publish your request? The good governor might see it.
Help could come from there.
Security implication is, if anything happens to that ailing man, the security agencies would pick you up*
Re: Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement by CEOwatazs: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2019
Oritsewhandey:

*Why not simply pay a journalist, a token for 2 columns on 2 or 3 newspapers to publish your request? The good governor might see it.
Help could come from there.
Security implication is, if anything happens to that ailing man, the security agencies would pick you up*

We (his friends) are trying to DT.... And other possible ways fr the campaign.

Thanks sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC / EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again / Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.