Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

100yrs Mummified Monk Found Alive (PHOTOS) - Says Something Strange About BIDNEZ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100yrs Mummified Monk Found Alive (PHOTOS) - Says Something Strange About BIDNEZ (983 Views)

Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account / Something Strange About ATM Machines In London / Hope Alive Multi-purpose Cooperative Business Opportunity-benin,lagos,ph,abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100yrs Mummified Monk Found Alive (PHOTOS) - Says Something Strange About BIDNEZ by jolimensportal: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
This mummified monk from around 100 years ago became news sensation on blogs and websites around the world. According to some Buddhists, he's still alive and is in a deep state of meditation. The body was found in the outskirts of Ulaanbaatar, China. It is believed that the cold climate of the region has preserved the body which was found in good condition, wrapped by an animal skin.

He woke, with a sly smile and with a scroll in his hand which had these ancient Chinese inscriptions on the cover (我要約 字的假文。 人事主科還媽我. 依大來己人們國什好,象合我怎間員做收,教是解持小深們理一有白到快南母).

Experts were able to translate the inscription in about 30 minutes and its translation was quite strange because it was all about business (mentioned "bidnez" in 'Wokeland'). It read, "If you want clients to chase you and beg you to take their money, DROP EVERYTHING & HIRE A COPYWRITER!".

If you are reading this post, you are probably the most valuable Nairalander this very hour. You also own or definitely are connected to someone who owns a bidnez, please lend me your eyes because...

• You need a simple wake, pray and apply system that will hook unresponsive prospects unto your business like it was some sweet addictive drug.

•You want them to set their timers every night and run to you in droves the next dawn and beg you to choose them (and NOT the other way round). They would hold each other by the throat while begging you (almost amidst tears) to take their money for the product or service you offer (even if you have 18, 19 other competitor shops lined just closeby)

•You need a wordsmith with a celestial influence. One whose words make people crave, take action, buy.

Because what your business needs right now in 2019 and 2020 beyond is a cult. A cult of hardened followers. Some abusive junkies call them zombies, I love to rather call the die-harders. Yes, yes, die harders. That's what your business needs and that's what my semi-fictional monk woke to hone on. That you DROP EVERYTHING & HIRE A RUGGED COPYWRITER who can help you build a cult-like customer base for your bidnez just like Apple, using words.

I can help you but please tell me, would you need my help?

Dear Mercy Johnson (insert thou name here smiley ) You might have a great product, service or a never seen before business model but without the right words to communicate your offering, people will hardly say yes.

Allow me to crank a compelling sales copy that will render your cold, uninterested prospects helpless, hungry ready and desperate for your offer.

I will whip them into a buying frenzy and have them open their wallets and accounts chasing you and shouting your name as if their lives depended on it.

I write:
1. Gripping headlines and titles that people can't help but open
2. Copy that draws the reader in till the end
3. A magnet pulling Call to Action (CTA) that gets clicks on your link or calls or messages to your phone (if you'll do offline marketing)
4. To highlight the core benefits of your product or service to get optimum results
5. ...and check to conform to all grammar, plagiarism, SEO and other writing rules. etc

If you run any business and want to communicate in the right tone; either on Blogs, Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Website, a landing page, offline print, TV Ad, Radio commercial etc...

Kindly copy this email address: jolimensportal@gmail.com.

And

If send me an email with the subject: "WRITE MY BUSINESS A COPY", I will send you a link to fill a form and I will write you a sales copy for 1 product in your business for a near unreal intro price.

Joshua Love-Mensah - (@jolimensportal on all social media smiley )

P.S: This semi-fictional monk said hey grin

Re: 100yrs Mummified Monk Found Alive (PHOTOS) - Says Something Strange About BIDNEZ by marshalldgreat(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: 100yrs Mummified Monk Found Alive (PHOTOS) - Says Something Strange About BIDNEZ by tellwisdom: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Op, your mumu Na follow come. *Hire a copywriter kee u there* undecided

2 Likes

Re: 100yrs Mummified Monk Found Alive (PHOTOS) - Says Something Strange About BIDNEZ by chival(f): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
There's a very thin line between engaging and annoying.

2 Likes

Re: 100yrs Mummified Monk Found Alive (PHOTOS) - Says Something Strange About BIDNEZ by Damitism: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
What a stupid way of advertising your service. I wonder who will buy your service with this high level of clickbaiting. Rubbish!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Aramco Becomes The Worlds First $2 Trillion Company / Will Banks Work Today??? / Company Registration With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.