Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) (46975 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
An excited groom has gone viral after dancing and kissing his bride at their wedding.

The groom got people talking with his wedding kiss and the vibe he showed at his wedding.

Money equally rained on them as they destroyed the dance floor.

He said he did all he did in the video because that's the best day of his life.

Watch the fun video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2fPQE7JA4k/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-groom-goes-gaga-on-dance-floor-at.html?m=1

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by TissuePaper: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2019
That's how it goes, until one year after they start moving from one court to another signing divorce papers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2019
.... Normal thing. Many have done this during their weddings.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Bbbwings: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Na wa o
When will men begin to act manly and not like pussies?
Please I don't have time for argument today.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by King204(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
I thought I would be FTC network na bad thing grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
cheesy

After all this gaga and spraying of monies,

Once reality sets in your eyes will open

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
The dollar man
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
People of the world grin grin cheesy
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Feeling of luck
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by ekaette1621: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
When you see a YORUBA MAN...........
pls complete it for me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Jordan97: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Uhu
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
All kiss na kiss grin
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Grandlord: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
As a kiss addict, I can totally relate with this. cool

3 Likes

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Kallum9: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Konji stricken

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Mods should do something about the nude pics posters above is really embarrassing

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
So ghanaians too dey kiss. I think say dem be fake lokilo people
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by ginaeve: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Who is spraying dollars. Is it the groom that is spraying himself?
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by jayextra(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Nawa oh baba dey chew d lips grin
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Mouthpis(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Eya!!!

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by ekaette1621: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
The WiFi oh sorry wife must be a good Mouth Action mama

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by delamb01: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with what they did. I'm happy for them. May God bless their union with good children and money to take care of them. Their marriage, their kisses, their lives. What is ordinary seems weird to local folks.
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by drips8(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
if he could be so passionate in public

I wonder what he'll do in private

13 Likes

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2019
A ladies best and memorable day grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2019
owila4luv:
why dis dirty post even with so much warning
you committed same offence by sharing same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Nkechi The House Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.