Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) (45337 Views)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by universaltv: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Plus size nollywood actress In her ew post comes for people who always bodyshame her because of her big size. She says body shaming her dosnt move her. See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/plus-size-actress-ifeoma-okeke-slam-people-bodyshaming-her/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by universaltv: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
See More Sexy photos of Ifeoma Okeke HERE

She wrote ;

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
There is a big difference between bodyshamIng someone and stating a fact.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by timibare(m): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2019
YUMMY puffy punnani kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2019
In life Expect positive bashing and negative bashing.

You post this online and expect everyone to be positive??

Best is to avoid posting

QED

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Lemme jus leave this here.....ah go come carry am later
Lol!!!

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Bukayot: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Well I don't body shame but madam a good exercise will give you a healthier body..this is not healthy

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

6 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Exercise is the most potent and underutilized antidepressant and it's free.

you need it maám

16 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by oeckjeijiejdie: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
wow dats cool
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by ginaeve: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
This girl is too big. It will be hard for her to find client as a nollywood actress. No pastor or politician wants to die.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2019
Yuck

Can someone please tell me the size of her pants

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2019
If u manage
lift one of her lap up, come put am inside, she go start to dey shout....!!" Dey beg ugrin

If u knw u knowgrin

7 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by EtihadAirways(f): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2019
If your bank account is big like her, you don blow las las

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by chidooh1: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Akpa Akpu
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
So
No need to post all dis if u re nt depressed.
So dis post literally means u re depressed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
I won't write something that long if I'm not hurt... Self love anyway.

Let me help you promote your business to over 500k active Nairalanders emails for a peanut price....

0705 899 7627 Whatsapp only

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Not bad
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Able God..

Everywhere stew with lots of Tozo. kiss

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by kenodrill: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2019
How did she even managed to wear that jean trousers is what I don't understand.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Dey call you or na you gangan dey feel depressed?
Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Over load, slim down joor...Fat ain't healthy

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2019
This girl has really added sooooo.

But she wasn't like this before naa

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) by delamb01: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2019
One man's food, another man's poison. Some like them big. So, no need making someone feel bad for their sizes. This is what I call OCCUPY TILL I COME. The plus size, Sometimes they are the most nice and kind people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.