Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

How To Make A Living With Goat Farming/rearing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make A Living With Goat Farming/rearing (530 Views)

How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm / How To Start A Profitable Goat Farming Business / Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Living With Goat Farming/rearing by MusaMalami: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Goat business is profitable. with some guidance and patience anyone will sure make a living from it. the market for goat is high and will continue to increase. yet many young folks are not looking into this direction. whether you desire to go into goat farming or simply rearing for personal purposes, am willing to provide guidance.
Or if you simply want to go into buying and selling of goats, which is very lucrative, you can find free guidance here.
feel free and let us talk
Or WhatsApp on 09019954281 here for A-Z guide on how to start goat rearing, I can also supply you with any breed to every part of Nigeria
Re: How To Make A Living With Goat Farming/rearing by excanny: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
MusaMalami:
Goat business is profitable. with some guidance and patience anyone will sure make a living from it. the market for goat is high and will continue to increase. yet many young folks are not looking into this direction. whether you desire to go into goat farming or simply rearing for personal purposes, am willing to provide guidance.
Or if you simply want to go into buying and selling of goats, which is very lucrative, you can find free guidance here.
feel free and let us talk
Or WhatsApp on 09019954281 here for A-Z guide on how to start goat rearing, I can also supply you with any breed to every part of Nigeria

How much did you make last year?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Living With Goat Farming/rearing by Curiouscity(m): 2:42am On Sep 17, 2019
excanny:

How much did you make last year?

I love this question.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Living With Goat Farming/rearing by MusaMalami: 5:27am On Sep 17, 2019
Is not a matter of what I earned, I was born a farmer. I made over 130k last month let alone a year.
Re: How To Make A Living With Goat Farming/rearing by kerriman: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Goodmorning please explain how you made the profit

(1) (Reply)

Farm Workers Needed In Portharcourt. / Farm Land For Sell At Igbariam Anambra State / Agro Products All For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.