Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer (32021 Views)

British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) / Nigerian Scammer, Bayo Awonorin Extradited To UK Over £12M Money Laundry / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer by benjyyyyy07: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
I believe you're misguided
I'm a non-tribalistic Yoruba if anything like that exist in your books...
LAS LAS I BE NIGERIAN, I LIKE IT OR NOT...
DEAL WITH IT NOBODY!! I REPEAT NOBODY LOVES BEING A NIGERIAN RIGHT NOW
Techsunny:
Am not a Nigerian, am a Biafran, Nigeria is cursed
Re: White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer by Revolva(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
yom2:
. From the signs available one can fore tell the future

Better go for medical check-up

You should know Americans are rich especially whites and the gullible ones always fall for it not all Americans ok

You are a kid in scam observation matter I have done research and watched documentaries and factfully Yankees are the most gullible people on earth

In the early 2002 do you know how many of them fell for comon next of kin scam and lottery scam compared to Europeans

So close mouth
Re: White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer by AlphaSoul: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? / 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.