Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Let's Stop Driving Against Traffic In Lagos. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Let's Stop Driving Against Traffic In Lagos. (311 Views)

Enugu Monarch Driving Commercial Vehicle Hustling For Passengers (Video) / Feminism Is... Driving A Big Red Truck. / 'Police' Masquerade Controlling Traffic In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Stop Driving Against Traffic In Lagos. by Badmod: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
For the past few weeks now,my life has been kind of miserable...
Going to work and coming back home has been extra difficult Because some people want to outsmart the rest by driving one way to beat a little traffic....
I can't even drive to work again after having to park to on the road several times to jump Bike.
I step out of my house today 4:50 AM,got to work around 7:30...so exhausted, so tired....
The time is 10:36 now...I just enter my house few minutes ago...thinking about tomorrow make me want to cry...
I have the thought of sleeping in a hotel in VI today...But my wife will definitely assume something else as I'm not that clean.
What has being happening is people totally blocking both lanes till we have a stand still...
From Awoyaya to Ajah is like 30 mins drive...I spent 3 hours in a spot last week Tuesday.
The problem is people don't learn from their bad attitude and the consequences, they still do the same thing over and over again...
Please help me beg the Authorities in charge...Na only crazy people dey Lagos ooo...
We need something urgent...
This culture is bad for our Health and the development of the state.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria International Trade Expo / Demystifying The Phenomenon Of Twins / Top 10 Goddess Of The Ancient Mesopotamians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.