Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business (2501 Views)

Warning: Never Put All Your Savings In A Bank / Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? / How Banker Attempted To Rob Customer Of N5m Savings In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by Damonche4u: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
neyoworld247:

How much will it cost me to start I no nothing about it just give me d quotation I have 2laptops already and a printer so what will it cost me
WhatsApp: 08033633682
Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by redbottles(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Exoticstan:
Straight to the points:

1. This business of yours is already existing and is making some money

2. You are preferably located in BENIN CITY (Other locations will be considered too)

3. You have a deep understanding of your business and market.

Let me know if this is for you.

Good day sir. I am into fish farming and I am very experienced in the A-Z of fishery. I have a very wide available large market as demand of my fishes is usually higher than supply because I deal directly with hotels and restaurants majorly due to the unique growth of my fishes which I have mastered over time.

I run all fish processing all by myself, I hatch my own seeds, make my own feeds using a very advanced feed formula and I single handedly manage every cycle myself. I intend working on a water circulatory system to further improve water management in my farm as well, but lack of funding has been a challenge. Its a very lucrative business when one has extentive knowledge about the business and I possess quite alot of it, but I would like to expand further so I can meet up with local demand and I hope you give me a listening ear and an opportunity to grow this fast evolving business.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by Ezypretty: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
i sell female undies like bra, pant, tight,night wears etc. i base in portharcourt and the business is very profitable. contact me via 08068394804
Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by timlol: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
You can invest in storage business (melon) ,buy now and sell when off season

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by Kenni700(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by MDDarah84(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
I am a cassava farmer and has a cassava factory.

Let me plant cassava for you and I will process it for you too.I will sell the products for you.100% ROI minimum guaranteed.

You may contact me on 08137565773
Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by Citytrend: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guys please Keep off From this Criminal. He is a SCAMMER
Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by pointstores(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
I build laptop powerbanks solar powerbank for TV and laptop cctv camera phones if you are ready to invest my digit 08166117634
Sample of my work
Check my website
Solarvisionnija.com.ng

Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by Sternvillesltd: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
elchariotlp:

Are you the shipper or just owner of the loading equipment?

If you ship wood, kindly notify.

I'm the shipper
Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by Starthemes(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Exoticstan:
Straight to the points:

1. This business of yours is already existing and is making some money

2. You are preferably located in Nigeria (Other locations will be considered too)

3. You have a deep understanding of your business and are willing to collaborate.

Let me know if this is can work.

Kindly stay away from @DavidHume. He is a corporate FRAUDSTER!

Here is my experience with him;
Sometimes in 2018, I came across his post on NL and I contacted him to enroll in his company to learn how to trade forex(I was still a student of OAU then). He told me to pay #20,000 but I told him that I had only #15,000 which he agreed that I should pay but before I made the payment, I explicitly told him that I want to learn the practical aspect of trading and not some copied materials from babypips and he agreed that he will teach me the practical.

To my surprise after I made payment, he never for once showed up at the training class(at his office then at mayfair in Ile-ife). He directed some guys to train us and they lacked so much that they used my laptop in training I and some other guys(we were 3 then).

Others paid 5k to join the class while I paid 15k. Not even one single real trading was made throughout the training.

I called him @Davidhume to explain the whole situation but he said my payment isn't for the practical training of which I told him what I wanted before I made my payment.

Be very careful when dealing with people especially all these coded broke corporate FRAUDSTERS!
Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by Dmega: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thanks for this golden opportunity.first of all I don't intend to take ur time. I manage over 20 trucks in apapa as a haulage manager. If U can buy a truck for me to manage I would be paying back one million every month as returns.maintenance and payment of the driver is on me including other logistics issues like lastma and the rest.in the next few months U would have made millions whilst on bed. If interested U can reach me on 08184047292
Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by olamzyy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
If you dont mind investing outside the country, you can come and invest in parking car wash business in dubai, you would also get a 3 years investor visa too.
Re: I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business by Cutiekatty: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dmega:
Thanks for this golden opportunity.first of all I don't intend to take ur time. I manage over 20 trucks in apapa as a haulage manager. If U can buy a truck for me to manage I would be paying back one million every month as returns.maintenance and payment of the driver is on me including other logistics issues like lastma and the rest.in the next few months, U would have made millions whilst on the bed. If interested U can reach me on 08184047292

Hello sir, I am looking for 30 - 45 tons of trucks to hire for a contract job that might last up 3 years if my company is satisfied with your truck.
We pay very well, my company is responsible for the daily payment and accommodation of the drivers. We need about 100 units.
Call me if your trucks are available so let's talk business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira Given To You To Keep For 6 Months - Pls Advise / Nigeria Infrastructure, Conference And Exhibition, 23-25 November, Lagos / I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.