Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) (15149 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by joseph6071: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2019
The Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Adichie received the Prism of Reason award on her 42nd birthday in Germany.

She took photos from the event to her social media page and captioned it "So grateful to have received the 'prism of Reason' award from the citizen of Kassel, Germany, on my birthday, September 15. Grateful to have turned 42, Grateful for family, friends and fans. Dalu nu rinne"

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/09/chimamanda-receives-prism-of-reason.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Congratulations to all the feminists out there.. this award is for y'all grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by dynicks(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2019
This babe wey no just gree me rest that year..!

Could kill anyone just to be by my side..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2019
The only feminist with sense, others are frustrated.. congrats sis bigger wins and keep making Nigeria proud

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by TOTO4CASH5(f): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2019
Congrats
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Hezzyluv: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2019
Happy birthday. Hard work pays + "Akachukwu" at work. 'Remember one of her book Half of a yellow sun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by gentilityndu: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2019
Congrats
Igbo Amaka

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Elemosho478: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2019
Congratulation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2019
joseph6071:
The Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Adichie received the Prism of Reason award on her 42nd birthday in Germany.

She took photos from the event to her social media page and captioned it "So grateful to have received the 'prism of Reason' award from the citizen of Kassel, Germany, on my birthday, September 15. Grateful to have turned 42, Grateful for family, friends and fans. Dalu nu rinne"

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/09/chimamanda-receives-prism-of-reason.html

well done Mrs feminist
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2019
Feminists check-in pls
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by olwmwiwqx: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2019
intresting...... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by StrikeBack(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Good one

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by ginaeve: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2019
To think that Chinua Achebe actually reincarnated as a woman sad

10 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by halashe001: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Congrat dear...more awards to come your way soonest
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2019
cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by godwinstringed1(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2019
cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2019
keep making us proud beautiful woman, unlike the ones soiling the country's name out there. One Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2019
Reward for passion
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2019
dynicks:
This babe wey no just gree me rest that year..!

Could kill anyone just to be by my side..
wake up boy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by unbitchable(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2019
ginaeve:
To think that Chinua Achebe actually reincarnated as a woman sad
Chinua Achebe will never respect her for marrying a white. She never stands for what Achebe represents. He would have rejected her for being a puppet.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Gmajor(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2019
unbitchable:

Chinua Achebe will never respect her for marrying a white. She never stands for what Achebe represents. He would have rejected her for being a puppet.
What makes you think that Chinua Achebe is a racist like you?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2019
My baby is collecting awards all around the world,haters are self servicing on her life looking for what to use and insult her

Typical toxic, envious Nigerian behaviour.theyre not ready to do what it takes to succeed but when they see someone who decided to persevere and go through the process and she starts succeeding, jealousy will start

Anybody that didn't send me when U was toiling and labouring, didn't care or know about my hidden tears and now I am enjoying the fruit of my labour and he or she becomes unnecessarily envious and bitter,na that envy go kill am

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by AbuchiTech: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2019
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2019
unbitchable:

Excuse me, which Chimamanda are you referring to? When did she marry a white man?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by Humphrizy(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Congratulations to her....She is a rare gem

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo) by unbitchable(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Gmajor:

What makes you think that Chinua Achebe is a racist like you?
You know nothing about Chinua except his name.
Go & do your findings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say No To Child Marriage / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Wins 2018 PEN Pinter Prize / Summary Of The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.