Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. (1818 Views)

Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / Help House Cost And Quantity Estimate Of Electrical Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. by idrisfuta(m): 1:00am On Sep 17, 2019
Dear nairalanders.

Hello my people good evening all. Pls I will like to know how much estimate will finish a 4 - bedroom flats bungalow
right from foundation to finishing in ilorin kwara (Ara village) Moro local government. All ideas and suggestions are welcome towards ensuring the project is a successful one within short period of time.

Note : I'm not doing parapet, POP , etc....

My point is I want the project to be economical.

Thanks
Re: Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. by goldcorn(f): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2019
idrisfuta:
Dear nairalanders.

Hello my people good evening all. Pls I will like to know how much estimate will finish a 4 - bedroom flats bungalow
right from foundation to finishing in ilorin kwara (Ara village) Moro local government. All ideas and suggestions are welcome towards ensuring the project is a successful one within short period of time.

Thanks
If you need an economical and still very good and fine building, can help you with that just WhatsApp me on 09069193297, I think 3 to 4 m will do that but I can also work with your budget
Re: Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. by idrisfuta(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2019
I have the plan of the building already. I just need the breakdown cost of stage to stage till finishing
Re: Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2019
idrisfuta:
I have the plan of the building already. I just need the breakdown cost of stage to stage till finishing

What you need is a a Bill of quantities (BOQ), It is a document which gives you a more detailed accurate breakdown cost of the building at all stages, can be used for planning, saving cost and ordering materials. How ever its not free. Below is a sample copy if you are interested hit me up on whatsapp 09037396586

Re: Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. by Bevmo: 6:24am On May 02, 2020
idrisfuta:
Dear nairalanders.

Thanks
Hello I saw this your post. It was about a year ago and I believe you must have completed your house. I'm starting one, I'm in Ilorin too. I need you to guide me through, just woke information and the likes. Kindly drop your number for me here and I will reach out to you. Thanks
Re: Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. by idrisfuta(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. by idrisfuta(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2020
Bevmo:

Hello I saw this your post. It was about a year ago and I believe you must have completed your house. I'm starting one, I'm in Ilorin too. I need you to guide me through, just woke information and the likes. Kindly drop your number for me here and I will reach out to you. Thanks

Hello , good evening @bevmo . Yea , I posted this message back then. But I actually the building plan along the line from Personal residential building to student hostel of a room self contain 10 rooms. That has cost me 2,820,000 from foundation to the last later of block setting , which means all the block settings are completed. Yet to be roofed though.
Re: Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. by Bevmo: 9:16pm On May 03, 2020
idrisfuta:

Hello , good evening @bevmo . Yea , I posted this message back then. But I actually the building plan along the line from Personal residential building to student hostel of a room self contain 10 rooms. That has cost me 2,820,000 from foundation to the last later of block setting , which means all the block settings are completed. Yet to be roofed though.
Thanks bro please kindly drop me your WhatsApp number I wanna find out more thing from you. I'm new in this state I wanna find out more. You can reach me on WhatsApp on
Re: Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. by idrisfuta(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
Bevmo:

Thanks bro please kindly drop me your WhatsApp number I wanna find out more thing from you. I'm new in this state I wanna find out more. You can reach me on WhatsApp on 081 6363 2333

(1) (Reply)

. / BLESSED SUNNY global invs.lmporte Of High Quality Building Material,ceramic Tile / Buy 6 & Get 1 Free 800k Land @THE GARNET Estate Ketu, Epe Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.