Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released (33159 Views)

Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles / Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State / 3 ABU students: Police lied, they weren't rescued.....we paid ransom in full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Wow
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by dante0147: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2019
With BItcoin they have gone global ! They would be so hard to catch!
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Badonasty(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2019
joseph6071:
A Twitter user has shared on his page that a lady who resides in Abuja was released by her abductors after her father settled them using his Bitcoin.

According to him, her father paid a sum of $15,000 in Bitcoin ransom. Miss Aishat Umar Ardo who was the victim of the kidnap called her father to pick her up at 4th Avenue at Gwarimpa, Abuja where they dropped her.

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/09/kidnapped-woman-in-abuja-released-as.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

lol...naija kidnappers don upgrade...and some people go dey shout Fulani herdsmen upandan...na some big men dey run this shit

6 Likes

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Royalfurnitures: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2019
That goes to show that the rich and educated are behind some of these kidnappings

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for homes and offices
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2019
naijadrivablog:
This is a new twist. No trace..shocked shocked

May God save us.

Not new bro.. About 3 years ago it happend somewhere and I knew its coming to naija.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Bluffly: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2019
Residents must declare war. If fact everyone should carry gun and knife everywhere they go. May we not experience evil in Jesus Christ's name. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Stewart883(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2019
This is getting serious.. Nigerians are really in trouble!!!
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2019
FreddyKruger:
I swear the girl knows who the kidnappers are.
I swear they are her yahoo boyfriends
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2019
This is actually sad!
Buhari is VERY useless
I can't wait till when APC supporters try to protest and they are shot down and called revolutionaries
Hehehehe
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Olanipekun1: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2019
smart azs
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Toks2008(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Seriously!
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Jidibia(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Bit gini?
coin

3 Likes

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by reubenobi(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2019
FreddyKruger:
I swear the girl knows who the kidnappers are.
You sat in the comfort of your home saying this abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by VillageHead: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingpee2:
Kidnappers are advancing on daily basis while our security forces are just wailing backward..

You can say that again bro!

That's the same way boko haram keeps advancing steadily.
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2019
Now that's the real deal. Let me see how EFCC will trace that one now. grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by SniperSmurf(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2019
This is a new one in Nigeria. Bitcoin? Its hard to trace in advanced nation. Here its untraceable.

1 Like

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2019
bitcoin?

lol
untraceable

grin grin grin

while some call it a scam , kidanappers have already started using it for business cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by SIMEONMPEE(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Thank God for her
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by ArticleBeast: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2019
2shure:
1 btc is abt 9k
So 15k is almost 2btc
They are yahoo guys
1500 dollar worth of bitcoin
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by LOVEGINO(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2019
thesicilian:

Doesn't really make any difference. The Nigerian police will still not be able to trace the ransom even if it is sent by DHL directly to the kidnappers house.
hahahahaha. U re not nice

1 Like

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by ArticleBeast: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2019
2shure:
1 btc is abt 9k
So 15k is almost 2btc
They are yahoo guys
No be small yahoo
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by twnklshop: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2019
I hope other kidnappers do not copy this. This is very smart.

1 Like

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by mhktaryan: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2019
TOTO4CASH4:
Well,this is a welcomed development.

No its not ma'am, let's not say that
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by JimohMomoh: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
That goes to show that the rich and educated are behind some of these kidnappings

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for homes and offices

False, students in hostels trade bitcoin on whatsapp groups, you don't need to be rich or be highly educated to trade cryptocurrencies. All you need is knowledge about internet and simple maths.

7 Likes

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Jamorezzi: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Now bitcoin go get issues soon , chai , this kidnappers dey cast things . Make una dey collect una money in cash , dont bring this bitcoin sh*t.
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by moneyest(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2019
thesicilian:

Doesn't really make any difference. The Nigerian police will still not be able to trace the ransom even if it is sent by DHL directly to the kidnappers house.

grin grin
You are not a good person at all

1 Like

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Maldini212(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2019
Street ti take over
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Royalfurnitures: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2019
JimohMomoh:

False, students in hostels trade bitcoin on whatsapp groups, you don't need to be rich or be highly educated to trade cryptocurrencies. All you need is knowledge about internet and simple maths.

Can the illiterate herdsmen and bandits do that

1 Like

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Ezeego1(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2019
todaynewsreview:
Hmmmmmm......this is already going digital oh. No matter what, they can still be trace. May God help us oh.

Recharge your BEDC Prepaid Meters within minutes without leaving your home/office. See my profile or signature below. Thanks.

My brother its impossible, not traceable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by bizzibodi(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2019
How did they know d man has bitcoins??they have spoil biz for honest btc collectors.
Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingpee2:
Kidnappers are advancing on daily basis while our security forces are just wailing backward..

you cannot give what you don't have, our educational sector is so backwards and outdated with little or no research, EFCC and other secrets services still use obsolete tools.

Rather than paying millions of naira to send my kids to a Nigeria university, I'll rather send him to a public university in Canada tbt

4 Likes

Re: Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released by livinbygrace: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Boys no wan collect dollars from Oyinbo again.I hope EFcc can track these kidnappers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees / Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.