Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,753,511 members, 6,540,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 12:34 AM

Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online (2401 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by honeric01(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2010
You can stream this session with the governor online from www.livestream.com/agdc

you can also get the chance to send a question to the governor and it's going to be answered live and direct.
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2010
nice questions flying in and out, love these youths cool
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by DrKitaun(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2010
too many uninformed questions . . .

the future aint too bright for the Nigerian youth . . .

they hardly know how governance of a state goes . . .
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by honeric01(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^^^^

The questions are not political because the program is not for political matters but economic and professional input of fresh graduates.

I would really like to know what the governor is doing about the issue of agberoes coming back to the streets, highways and bustops, is it that the skill acquisition centers are slacking or more agberos are coming in from other states?
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by DrKitaun(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2010
The questions are not political because the program is not for political matters but economic and professional input of fresh graduates ??shocked

what has asking uninformed questions got to do with the workings of the government of the day ?

the grads asking questions & looked like they were just brought in as mercenaries into the state  grin

brf is a very tolerant person, else . . . . grin

egbon wan go settle watch arsenal , then l8r manure's? grin
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by honeric01(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

The questions are not political because the program is not for political matters but economic and professional input of fresh graduates   ??shocked

what has asking uninformed questions got to do with the workings of the government of the day ?

the grads asking questions & looked like they were just brought in as mercenaries into the state  grin

brf is a very tolerant person, else . . . . grin

egbon wan go settle watch arsenal , then l8r manure's?  grin

I don't understand your question

The questions were kinda meaningful to me, but i expected more (direct ones that concerns the youth), but then the gov just left hehehehehe.

he said he wants to go attend to some security issues, how did you come about the Arsenal/Manure's quote? grin grin grin grin

Never knew football is now security issue grin grin grin grin
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by DrKitaun(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2010
^ hmmn . . . cool

conditional pardon grin
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by honeric01(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^^^

Please i am sorry, i didn't read what i typed before i clicked reply, i have edited it. grin grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by tfASH: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2010
One of the few performing Governors that we have, thanks for the link.

Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by DrKitaun(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2010
brf take style yab the Nigerian youth small . . .i guess they never knew the avalanche of opportunities that abound in our land ?
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by honeric01(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^^^^

An average Nigerian youth loves to whine and cry, so they obviously want the government to do the thinking for them.
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by maclatunji: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2010
It always easy to blame young people, but 40 million unemployed is not a joke. Government at all levels must intervene otherwise the consequences for our collective future could be dire.
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by honeric01(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^^^^
Then the 40m unemployed should stop waiting on the failed government, they should take the bull by the horn, take their fate in their hands and make something outta their lives.
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by maclatunji: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^^
Then the 40m unemployed should stop waiting on the failed government, they should take the bull by the horn, take their fate in their hands and make something outta their lives.

How do you want them to do that when 2% of Nigerians control 85% of our wealth? Do the Maths and tell me how.
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by maclatunji: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2010
Let me guess, You are one of those people who have some small change (money) somewhere and think that those that are less endowed financially are basically idiots-abi?
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by honeric01(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2010
maclatunji:

How do you want them to do that when 2% of Nigerians control 85% of our wealth? Do the Maths and tell me how.

Well they can as well sit down there, keep whining as usual, who cares? those who look at the cloud before leaving the bed will end up hungry at the end of the day.
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by honeric01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2010
maclatunji:

Let me guess, You are one of those people who have some small change (money) somewhere and think that those that are less endowed financially are basically idiots-abi?

And who told you i am rich? you think i am ready to start complaining about the problems we all know exist? if i tell you my story both presently and in the past, you go run, your leg no go touch ground.
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by Ihengote: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2010
There are so many youths with skills but no capital to start up things.
Ideas are their, but no body to support this youths.
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by maclatunji: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
honeric01:

And who told you i am rich? you think i am ready to start complaining about the problems we all know exist? if i tell you my story both presently and in the past, you go run, your leg no go touch ground.

I do not believe you, maybe you should share some of your story.
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by honeric01(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
^^^^^

Do i actually owe you any explanation? undecided
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by Mariory(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2010
maclatunji:

I love how people throw numbers around. Can you explain how you came up with this representation of wealth in Nigeria?
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by Msgrt: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ok oh mariory i feel you
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by maclatunji: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
Google it, sorry I don't have the time.
Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by maclatunji: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^^

Do i actually owe you any explanation? undecided
Oh! You just realized that, with what you said earlier here:

honeric01:

Re: Youth Stakeholders Forum Live With Gov Babatunde Fashola Online by maclatunji: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
Okay! I would love to spar with you guys, but I got to go, Catch you some other time. Whether you think the Youths of Nigeria are Lazy or not is an issue I will discuss another day.

Peaceout!

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Sankara - Africa's Greatest Leader / Actual Physical Size Of Africa / Why Call It Nigeria Civil War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.