Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling (5444 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Adeleke Rejects Tribunal Verdict, Heads To Appeal Court / Ibadan Mogajis Query Tinubu’s Interest In Oyo Guber Race / 2019 Oyo Guber Race: Minister Of Communication Gets Buhari’s Nod To Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by EBMedia: 5:56am On Sep 17, 2019
The All Progressives Congress(APC) in Oyo State said on Monday that it received the judgment of the Governorship Elections Petition Tribunal sitting in the state with dismay, Igberetv reports.

The party’s Publicity Secretary, Dr Azeez Olatunde, said in a statement on Monday in Ibadan that the State Working Committee would refer the ruling to its legal team for necessary recommendations.

Igberetv reports that the three-member tribunal led by Justice Muhammed Sirajo had in their unanimous judgment dismissed the petition filed by Chief Adebayo Adelabu, the APC candidate in the governorship election for lack of merit.

Adelabu had dragged Gov. Seyi Makinde, who is the PDP candidate in the election, before the tribunal to challenge his victory at the poll.

“The State Working Committee of the Party in its proactive manner has decided to refer the tribunal ruling to our team of legal experts for necessary recommendations which the party hopes to follow appropriately,” it said.

It thanked members of the party for being law-abiding and urged them as well as sympathisers to await the party’s next line of action in due course.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/oyo-guber-apc-expresses-dismay-at-tribunals-ruling/amp/

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by seunlayi(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2019
They should go to higher court while having it in mind that they have bn totally rejected by 85% of people in the state.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by tunjijones(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Thank God Buhari and Tinubu did not meddle with the court injunction...
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by EtihadAirways(f): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Oga mi erugbe!
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by ayodaisi: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Adelabu penkelemesi should go and sit one place

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by F3dan: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Good for them.

They have no choice.

Check my signature now.
Very affordable new iPad.
Contact in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by ArmaniUhuru: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Adelabu should go and hold Ajimobi’s trouser.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by alvincy(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Ftc, this week gon be good
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by Wordrep65: 6:58am On Sep 17, 2019
But why na
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by sparog(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2019
They can only reject

grin

APC/PDP same ideology, same people

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by Donlamzy(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2019
GSM to the world!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2019
I won't put anything past this gathering of Demons
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by akolat(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2019
Kosoro... Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by Sylraph1: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2019
Watch as they will go to court and win...
No be Nigeria we de so...
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by muystoy(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2019
E be like say these bas.t.ar.d APC i.d.i.ot.s wan die bah,na by force?we wey vote no vote for una.everybody in Oyo state knows that Seyi Makinde won the election ,if you f.o.ols like , make bo.ohari the tribunal judge ,Seyi will always come out tops,eyin eler.i.ibu gbogbo yi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by Akpacha(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2019
The rate Governor Makinde is working in Oyo a Re-run wouldn't be an option for apc.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by haconjy(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Nothing for APC in My state....

1 Like

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Naija politics, always predictable.
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by TemmyT002(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2019
They better accept it if they really want the best for Oyo State
Can't they see the strides Makinde is making?
Nawa o

5 Likes

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by anonimi: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2019
tunjijones:
Thank God Buhari and Tinubu did not meddle with the court injunction...

You forgot Oshi-omo-Ole the pain of rigging expert.
Why

1 Like

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by anonimi: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2019
ayodaisi:

Let him wail small na, you sef grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by frowland(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2019
ayodaisi:

What type of name is that? Is that a misspell or its someone's real name?
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by hAlexandro(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2019
EtihadAirways:
Oga mi erugbe!
enu Gbe
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by segun18(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Adelabu should go and hold Ajimobi’s trouser.

Hahaha ha
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by twnklshop: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Why didn't APC also reject the tribunal ruling in favour of Buhari?
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by solmusdesigns: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2019
grin

APC should blame Ajimobi's reckless mouth

he is argueable the best governor after bola ige in terms of infrastructure but he is a petty arrogant man, even his wife tries so hard to control his outburst at functions and events but Oga must say his mind
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by edo3(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2019
haconjy:
Nothing for APC in My state....
Akanji,, omo oniya omebi.. My name sake
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by durangokid: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2019
Sylraph1:
Watch as they will go to court and win...

No be Nigeria we de so...
. Like Osun state, Tinubu APC infirterated the federal high courts, court of appeals by installing his party members as members of bench in those courts with the help of disgraced president of the court of appeals Ayo Salami, after receiving 290b to give ruling in Edo, Osun, Ekiti, and Ondo. The APC were unable to penetrate the supreme Court Justices, those of them who refused to do their bidding in the last election were hunted down and tagged criminals, knowing fully that those men can spring suprises and come back with revenge, the removed justice Onnogien and Blackmailed others with EFCC investigation. Those of them who felt that they have conquered do not know that This is the bigining of Nigerian problem, by the end of Buhari's government head will role
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by adioolayi(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2019
Like Atiku, like APC Oyo State....Keep wasting your time in court, chasing shadows
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by azikiweironsi(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2019
Mr. Adelabu. Pls let GSM continue his work. This guy is performing and we don't want any distractions.
On this one, I support the PDP for once.
Re: Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling by starbright4real(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) / Tribunal Shift Tinubu Inauguration ! / Isn’t It Shocking To Note That Some People From Eastern Region Biafra Actually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.