Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa (22843 Views)

You Are Playing With Fire – FFK Tells Herdsmen, Dares Buhari To Arrest OBJ / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by rhythyson: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2019
This why people always say that this man is on drugs or rather is a Royal Highness grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Asifiwe(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2019
This FFK is a big hypocrite like his father? So he can advice Buhari? after denigrating him. he always look for opportunity to be heard. these guys who couldn't make it in London, return to Nigeria, Join Politics was given appointment not on merit as is the case in Nigeria, He looted the treasury as they always do
start running his mouth after intimidating the government with big Shakespearean English and his "I am a Lawyer" A lawyer never practiced or cannot practice.
Married an Ibo woman and began to behave like a cousin to Araguntan by veering into issues concerning Ibos to be considered as supporting of their cause just to satisfy a woman

What good does his advice serve?
Did Nigerians not Burn down South African Businesses in retaliation ?
who will apologize to South African business owner
why do we have this entitlement behaviors?
Nigerian is badly managed that is why Nigerians are running out in droves
Even Tanzania President does not want Nigeria in their country
Instead of advising the dull man in Aso rock to Fix Nigeria, HE IS WRITING THRASH as suggested after sex

1 Like

Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by realestniggah: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2019
asuustrike1:

No need for war rather we cut off ties with SA. An apology letter is not enough

Cutting of ties won't solve any thing .. Issues like this tend to descalate and detiorate fast into a war if not mange properly.. First of Nigeria has over 30,000 citizens in South Africa, I bet there are barely 2000 south African citizens in Nigeria.. Who do you think stand to loose more if we cut ties? Our best bet right now is to mange things diplomatically.
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by micflo28(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2019
Foolish opinion. Ramaphosa has issued an apology, our next line of reciprocation is to demand for compensation in form of rebuilding and restocking looted shops owned by foreigners, visit to relatives of dead victims with cash compensation and most importantly, Proactive security of foreigners and their legitimate businesses. If foreigners are involved in drug peddling, get them and send them out of your country.

1 Like

Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2019
realestniggah:

Cutting of ties won't solve any thing .. Issues like this tend to descalate and detiorate fast into a war if not mange properly.. First of Nigeria has over 30,000 citizens in South Africa, I bet there are barely 2000 south African citizens in Nigeria.. Who do you think stand to loose more if we cut ties? Our best bet right now is to mange things diplomatically.
Then we should expect more Nigerians to die or loose their properties.
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by razfad10(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2019
micflo28:
Foolish opinion. Ramaphosa has issued an apology, our next line of reciprocation is to demand for compensation in form of rebuilding and restocking looted shops owned by foreigners, visit to relatives of dead victims with cash compensation and most importantly, Proactive security of foreigners and their legitimate businesses. If foreigners are involved in drug peddling, get them and send them out of your country.
you're the real brilliant not ffk.
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by TMKsouth: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
realestniggah:

30 000 legal Nigerians. 770 000 illegal ones. The Nigerians association in Nigeria confirmed the 800 000 figure.

1 Like

Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
he will never respond and Nigeria will never respond..so no need advising the President
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by ojinku(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A very brilliant suggestion from FFK but the affidavits daura drunkard will rather keep the letter as part of his imaginary CERTIFICATE.

Surprisingly, the biological mistake directly above me just called FFK "foolish"

SMH.

In fact, he will laminate it
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2019
TMKsouth:

30 000 legal Nigerians. 770 000 illegal ones. The Nigerians association in Nigeria confirmed the 800 000 figure.
There's no way there are 800,000k Nigerians in south Africa. It is an exaggeration

We don't share a common border with Sa, so most Nigerians entering South Africa are properly documented at the point of entry.

Note: It doesn't matter whether they over stay their visas or not.
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Ezetec: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Good advice, what will happen to innocent blood
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by JasonScoolari: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2019
Dear OAM4J,

Please kindly explain to me why my comment was removed.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by samdaisi: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2019
please everybody should praise and commend this man's wife now i can say this is the best statement i have ever hard from him,kudos to your wife that reset your brain
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by mercyvivv(f): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2019
FFK keeps spewing thrash to keep relevant in the news.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Boyooosa(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2019
you want to push someone that is more intelligent than you are like the way u pushed nnamdi out of the country cheaply ba?
try another shot abeg.
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Ajibade123(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2019
I wonder what this ffk of a guy want self

see how you can apologizedl for a mistake in a professional manner https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-apologize-for-a-mistake-professionally/
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Ajibade123(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2019
I wonder what this ffk of a guy want self

see how you can apologizedl for a mistake in a professional manner https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-apologize-for-a-mistake-professionally/
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Mac2016(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2019
festacman:
Imagine for once you were a president with FFK as your adviser. That one no be suicide?
Advise is not tantamount to decisions
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by SIMEONMPEE(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2019
grin shocked
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Mrtaye: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Exponental:
Apology not accepted!!!!
This thing has been on for long and nothing was done.
Apology should be accepted if
1. That police deputy is sacked for what he said against Nigeria.
2. Victims families are compensated with @ least N50Million each.
3. SA in a written letter duly signed by the President that SA will defend all living Nigerians within its territory and investigate all dead Nigerians.

The ugly foreign minister should also apologize in writing and on TV
4..... (Add yours)
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Mrtaye: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Exponental:
Apology not accepted!!!!
This thing has been on for long and nothing was done.
Apology should be accepted if
1. That police deputy is sacked for what he said against Nigeria.
2. Victims families are compensated with @ least N50Million each.
3. SA in a written letter duly signed by the President that SA will defend all living Nigerians within its territory and investigate all dead Nigerians.
4..... (Add yours)
The foreign minister should resign
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by festacman(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2019
Mac2016:

Advise is not tantamount to decisions
If his advice can't help me to make a decision, why did I appoint him? Why am I paying him?
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by TMKsouth: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
There's no way there are 800,000k Nigerians in south Africa. It is an exaggeration

We don't share a common border with Sa, so most Nigerians entering South Africa are properly documented at the point of entry.

Note: It doesn't matter whether they over stay their visas or not.

You should visit the Travel section and see how your brothers have always used SA neighboring countries to skip into SA.

According to your union NUSA or something like that they got the 800 000 figure from the number of membership cards they issue out.

1 Like

Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Mac2016(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2019
festacman:

If his advice can't help me to make a decision, why did I appoint him? Why am I paying him?
Yes it can actually assist you to make a perfect decision opposite to his advise. Especially if some of his earlier piece of advise had backfired.
You have still earned a gain from your hire. grin
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by omenka(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2019
festacman:
Imagine for once you were a president with FFK as your adviser. That one no be suicide?
Ffk probably was one of the advisers responsible for Jonathan's loss.

1 Like

Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2019
TMKsouth:

You should visit the Travel section and see how your brothers have always used SA neighboring countries to skip into SA.

According to your union NUSA or something like that they got the 800 000 figure from the number of membership cards they issue out.
So Numsa that has no means of collecting data is more important than the official documentation of your government?

And don't flatter yourself, Nigerians don't try to use neighbourhing countries to get into your country. Stop thinking your country is all that. Most Nigerians living illegally in your country deliberately or indeliberately overstayed their tourist visas. Many go through the proper channel to get into your country.

1 Like

Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by TMKsouth: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So Numsa that has no means of collecting data is more important than the official documentation of your government?

And don't flatter yourself, Nigerians don't try to use neighbourhing countries to get into your country. Stop thinking your country is all that. Most Nigerians living illegally in your country deliberately or indeliberately overstayed their tourist visas. Many go through the proper channel to get into your country.

I will flatter myself because out of the 30 000 Nigerians living here (to use your severe underestimation), only what? 600 are willing to move back HOME to Nigeria. That should tell you something - my country is indeed ALL THAT!

Anyway, to answer (again) your first brainless point - the official figure of 30000 is admittedly of legal migrants. Our government has admitted it does not know how many illegals are in the country. Your own Nigerian union dished out the 800 000 number so go blame them for the confusion.
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2019
TMKsouth:

I will flatter myself because out of the 30 000 Nigerians living here (to use your severe underestimation), only what? 600 are willing to move back HOME to Nigeria. That should tell you something - my country is indeed ALL THAT!

Anyway, to answer (again) your first brainless point - the official figure of 30000 is admittedly of legal migrants. Our government has admitted it does not know how many illegals are in the country. Your own Nigerian union dished out the 800 000 number so go blame them for the confusion.
Those that refused to return have special ties in sa that they have built for years.

Just like the South African companies making billions of dollars in Nigeria refused to leave.

Needless to say, you need to understand that your government captures the data of most Nigerians going into your country at the point of entry which is located at the airport .

I repeat ! Nigeria does not share a common border with your country, hence it is a joke to claim that 770,000 Nigerians sneaked into your country.

1 Like

Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Godsonkemz(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
Suggestion from a concerned citizen who is tired of injustices met to his people but will the suggestion (which represent the opinions of so many citizens who or whose businesses and/or families were deeply affected) be accepted remains the great question.
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by TMKsouth: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Those that refused to return have special ties in sa that they have built for years.

More like crime pays for them.
Re: FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa by Orissodiq: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2019
lol grin grin cheesy grin grin
rhythyson:

Not even a whatsapp group

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out / Governor Godwin Obaseki Hosts Rema At The State House (video, Pictures) / Osinbajo At The Senior Course 37 Grad Ceremony Armed Forces College (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.