Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   (38283 Views)

I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi / I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
kheny12:
you must be daft,takoradi that didn't even reach just Lagos island local government.
you're too dumb

Takoradi generates more revenue than Lagos

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Okay charlie, we'll keep our gas and still close our borders.
Enjoy
its a blessing for Ghana

less Nigerians will come to Ghana.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
FuckDaMods:

And what is the fuckin reason why south africa will attack foreigners and spare almighty Ghanaians? Mind you no record of Nigerians killed and no record that only Nigerians were targeted.
Now tell me asamoah
Because SA and Ghana have a mutual relationship that transcends government to the ordinary people.
mutual love and respect.

There are no records of Ghanaians killed or attacked because there were none.
Go and find out the number of nigerians killed.

i dont hate Nigerians but sometimes you bring these things unto yourself
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
RTSC2:

Really?
Then why does Nigeria have 80% of the west African GDP?
Nigeria does not have 80% of west Africa GDP

nigeria has a large GDP because it found oil 40 years ago and a 200 million population
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by kheny12(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just30:
you're too dumb

you must be crazy,Lagos state economy is bigger than all other west African countries economy combined together
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by RTSC2: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just30:
Nigeria does not have 80% of west Africa GDP

nigeria has a large GDP because it found oil 40 years ago and a 200 million population
Bullshitt.
You need to check the data again. India has 1.2 billion people and it does not have the GDP of America.

Forget oil now. Nigeria is the home of west African manufacturing, banking, aviation, music and Nollywood.
That is billions of dollars in GDP.

The only place we take second place to Ghana is tourism which is because the government does not value it.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by RTSC2: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nigeria accounts for 20‰ of Africa's GDP and 75‰ of West African GDP.
Minor correction.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.afdb.org/en/countries/west-africa/nigeria/nigeria-economic-outlook&hl=en-NG
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by FuckDaMods: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just30:

Because SA and Ghana have a mutual relationship that transcends government to the ordinary people.
mutual love and respect.

There are no records of Ghanaians killed or attacked because there were none.
Go and find out the number of nigerians killed.

i dont hate Nigerians but sometimes you bring these things unto yourself
Hate us man.. We don't need your fuckin love.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
FuckDaMods:

we dont have tim and energy to hate you

if we did, we will rather spend that on our politicians
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
RTSC2:

Bullshitt.
You need to check the data again. India has 1.2 billion people and it does not have the GDP of America.

Forget oil now. Nigeria is the home of west African manufacturing, banking, aviation, music and Nollywood.
That is billions of dollars in GDP.

The only place we take second place to Ghana is tourism which is because the government does not value it.
does India pumps the largest amount of oil in the world?
did India invent the wheels ?
who is comparing india and US?

you pick and decide what you see to read. read well

what does nigeria manufacture ? grin grin grin
even cooking oil comes from Ghana.

95% of nigeria gdp today came from oil

shut up and learn.

yoiur country is only now trying to diversify

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
kheny12:
you must be crazy,Lagos state economy is bigger than all other west African countries economy combined together
grin grin grin grin grin grin

you must be crazy to believe those stuffs your politicians tell you to make you feel good about yourself

Lagos does not even generate the revenue that small Liberia generate with it small GDP and population

funny kid
i dont have your time let me go back to work laughing grin grin grin
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
Say whatever trash. We don’t give a fvck about you imbeciles

FuckDaMods:

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by FuckDaMods: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Say whatever trash. We don’t give a fvck about you imbeciles

Good.. Now except you are also an imbêcile, fvck outta our forum.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
I can see that crap you call brain, is filled with water, sawdust or some crazy stuff. You are .......pathetic

FuckDaMods:

Good.. Now except you are also an imbêcile, fvck outta our forum.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
You are the crazy one grin poverty is well entrenched in nigeria grin the poverty capital of the world grin Lagos state economy is bigger than all the other west African states? And yet your country is languishing is severe poverty? grin you get sense so? Fuckeduppedness cool

kheny12:
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Beg? They are ordering Nigeria to open the borders. But is this a sensible way to fight smuggling? Do smugglers pass through official routes? Who is deceiving who? Chai, when will nigerians have sense?

BabaIbo:
LoL, them don dey beg...
My problem with this policy is the stress and hassle one has to face in Nigeria ports in the name of importing or exporting
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hahahaha foolish nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes grin how is it Ghana’s fault that nigeria is fvcked up? Look at your citizens being chased around the world like rats grin weep for your country grin ediot! Nigerians are their own enemies. Fuckeduppedness

kheny12:
Yes that stupid Ghana,They will now know that Nigeria is their big brother.Enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by BabaIbo: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Beg? They are ordering Nigeria to open the borders. But is this a sensible way to fight smuggling? Do smugglers pass through official routes? Who is deceiving who? Chai, when will nigerians have sense?

Ordering? Don't let me call you olodo/empty head o...
Abeg, do you know the meaning of appeal/appealing?
Check for it...

Back to your message. Yes, they should have set up the right things in order before thinking about the border in the first place
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by RTSC2: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just30:
does India pumps the largest amount of oil in the world?
did India invent the wheels ?
who is comparing india and US?

you pick and decide what you see to read. read well

what does nigeria manufacture ? grin grin grin
even cooking oil comes from Ghana.

95% of nigeria gdp today came from oil

shut up and learn.

yoiur country is only now trying to diversify
You are talking nonsense.
Oil is not the only valuable resources in the world today. There are more valuables like diamonds which countries like south Africa exports.

Even cocoa has more value in the international market than oil.
Nigeria gets 70% of its revenues from oil, but oil accounts for a very small amount of GDP.
Agriculture constitutes the greatest amount of Nigeria's GDP.
And the entertainment industry is putting a good fight.
All these are facts you can check online. There is a difference.
Nigerian top 5 banks is bigger than any in west, east and central Africa.
You think that does not contribute to GDP and diversification? Ask Switzerland.

Nigeria is not a manufacturing giant in the likes of China or India, but compared to west Africa and most parts of Africa, it is a manufacturing giant.
When Nigeria talks of diversification, it is not with respect to west Africa.
Our manufacturing sector dwarves anything the rest have to offer.
The biggest indigenous car assembling company in West Africa is in Nigeria, for example.
Nestlé and PZ have their biggest african production in Nigeria and many more.

But the thing is Nigeria makes so much money from oil, it is often regarded as an oil nation which is true when compared to fully diversified nations.

Diversification means we want to earn as much from other sectors as we earn from oil.
And that has nothing to do with the rest of west Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
You Nigerians are pathetic. How much trade goes on between Nigeria and the rest of west Africa? Very very small. It used to be oil, but now most African countrie# don’t need to import crude from Nigeria. We in Ghana we don’t even know nigeria has closed its borders because we don’t need anything from your country grin in fact, can yo7 find a way to keep your citizens in your country? They are trooping down to Ghana in their thousands every day and constituting a nuisance cool

BabaIbo:

Ordering? Don't let me call you olodo/empty head o...
Abeg, do you know the meaning of appeal/appealing?
Check for it...

Back to your message. Yes, they should have set up the right things in order before thinking about the border in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by FuckDaMods: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
PetroDollaxxxx:
I can see that crap you call brain, is filled with water, sawdust or some crazy stuff. You are .......pathetic

[/s]
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Afamed: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Am also affected but I don't care... with time I will recover
You are a patrotic Nigerian

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by BabaIbo: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
You Nigerians are pathetic. How much trade goes on between Nigeria and the rest of west Africa? Very very small. It used to be oil, but now most African countrie# don’t need to import crude from Nigeria. We in Ghana we don’t even know nigeria has closed its borders because we don’t need anything from your country grin in fact, can yo7 find a way to keep your citizens in your country? They are trooping down to Ghana in their thousands every day and constituting a nuisance cool

Get lost, I don't argue with fools like you, I have better things to do.
You claimed Nigeria was ordered to open the border and I busted your claim. Now you want to start another unnecessary argument. Once again get lost, don't bother quoting me because I won't reply you
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hahahaha can anything good come out of Nigeria? Nothing grin absolutely nothing grin the zoo is finished grin

BabaIbo:

Get lost, I don't argue with fools like you, I have better things to do.
You claimed Nigeria was ordered to open the border and I busted your claim. Now you want to start another unnecessary argument. Once again get lost, don't bother quoting me because I won't reply you
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by PetroDollaxxxx: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Stop talking nonsense grin naija don pafuka grin you can deny for all you care but let me tell you one thing. I don’t know about other African countries, but as far as far as Ghana is concerned, nigeria is not relevant to our economy. Tell me one thing that if Nigeria stops supplying to Ghana, Ghaba will be affected? Nothing grin you mentioned banks. Which banks? Is it those nigerian banks operating in Ghana that survive on depositors funds? If Ghanaian customers decide today to withdraw their deposits and funds from banks here, where will those banks be? grin

The fact somebody owns a banks is nothing. Or do banks “control” the economy in your country? grin banks in Ghana operate under strict supervision of the Bank of Ghana. The BoG tells them to jump and they ask how far? grin Fuckeduppedness

Did you say manufacturing sector? Tell me, do your so-called manufacturing sector use generators? grin how competitive are generator driven manufacturers? grin
RTSC2:

Oil is not the only valuable resources in the world today. There are more valuables like diamonds which countries like south Africa exports.

Nigeria gets 70% of its revenues from oil, but oil accounts for a very small amount of GDP.

Nigeria is not a manufacturing giant in the likes of China or India, but compared to west Africa and most parts of Africa, it is a manufacturing giant.
The biggest indigenous car assembling company in West Africa is in Nigeria, for example.

But the thing is Nigeria makes so much money from oil, it is often regarded as an oil nation which is true when compared to fully diversified nations.

Diversification means we want to earn as much from other sectors as we earn from oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by RTSC2: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

Stop talking nonsense grin naija don pafuka grin you can deny for all you care but let me tell you one thing. I don’t know about other African countries, but as far as far as Ghana is concerned, nigeria is not relevant to our economy. Tell me one thing that if Nigeria stops supplying to Ghana, Ghaba will be affected? Nothing grin you mentioned banks. Which banks? Is it those nigerian banks operating in Ghana that survive on depositors funds? If Ghanaian customers decide today to withdraw their deposits and funds from banks here, where will those banks be? grin

The fact somebody owns a banks is nothing. Or do banks “control” the economy in your country? grin banks in Ghana operate under strict supervision of the Bank of Ghana. The BoG tells them to jump and they ask how far? grin Fuckeduppedness

Did you say manufacturing sector? Tell me, do your so-called manufacturing sector use generators? grin how competitive are generator driven manufacturers? grin
Do banks control the economy?
Illiterate.
Banks employ thousands and thousands of people.
They provide credit for SMEs and pay taxes.
The bigger the economy, the stronger your banks.
Of course,Ghana does not have any of note. You don't have the capital to create something that big.
Even your BoG is inferior to the Central bank of Nigeria by virtue of sheer economic power.

Naija don pafuka but you are here on our forum, Superior to anything you have in Ghana, learning our lingo.

Shior.
I don't bother with an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by famouscargo4u: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just30:
you're too dumb

Don't say what you don't know There are only four COUNTRIES that generate note revenue than Lagos in Africa.
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

grin grin grin grin

they dont know
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:

grin grin grin grin

they dont know
even Benin's economy is not dependant on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
RTSC2:

now youre posting non-sense

Cocoa does noy drive the global economy
Oil is the number one natural resource
and the global quantity consumed is what matters

you dont have a manufacturing sector so shut it

grin grin grin
keep on importing
Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by RTSC2: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just30:
now youre posting non-sense

Cocoa does noy drive the global economy
Oil is the number one natural resource
and the global quantity consumed is what matters

you dont have a manufacturing sector so shut it

grin grin grin
keep on importing
lol
A Ghanian does not know his place.
I can see the products that Ghana manufactures.

Your cars and your planes.
Clowns.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   by Just30: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:

lol
A Ghanian does not know his place.
I can see the products that Ghana manufactures.

Your cars and your planes.
Clowns.
see another riff raff

anytime you guys try to compare yourself with us, we just sit and laugh

you can feel free to check the Industrial production index of both countries grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.