Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) (1444 Views)

Abeokuta Naming Ceremony Of Andrew Liver Salt Of Labour Party / Why Igbos Are The Salt Of The Nation - Senator Kalu / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by seanblaise(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2019
Hello guys, I was going through youtube this morning and this kept on popping up on my phone. These are videos of Ebonyi state. If Ebonyi can be like this, Lagos and Abuja should be miles ahead of where they are now. For God's sake lagos is a $90 billion dollar economy and it should be way ahead of other places.
PS: I mentioned lagos and Abuja because the rest are shitholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQIsHz_TAEk&t=246s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baq-acpT02E&t=721s

Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by paj4love: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Impressive achievement from the governor
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2019
Umahi is a media governor and any governor that spends so much on media is a joke and shouldn't be taken serious.

Media is not reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by seanblaise(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2019
If he could do all these considering the meager allocation the state gets, one begins to wonder what he will do if he had the resources of states like Akwa Ibom, Delta or Rivers state at his disposal.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by seanblaise(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Umahi is a media governor and any governor that spends so much on media is a joke and shouldn't be taken serious.

Its not about being a media governor, its about the realities on ground. I remember when Burj Khalifa was opened in UAE, the news was all over the place.
All am saying is that people appreciate someone who has done what other people failed to do.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by nabiz(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

can't you see the achievement on the ground?. Are you from ebonyi state?.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2019
seanblaise:

Its not about being a media governor, its about the realities on ground. I remember when Burj Khalifa was opened in UAE, the news was all over the place.
All am saying is that people appreciate someone who has done what other people failed to do.

Please and please, is all media.

Brushing of profile

Nothing else.

And propagate loudly by you guys.

No wonder he is recruiting 4000 aides..

and u constructed it as been u going through YouTube and this keeps popping up..stop lying.

You brought it here to continue the media program.

Let Ebonyi beat Enugu first before squaring up to others.

2 Likes

Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
nabiz:
can't you see the achievement on the ground?. Are you from ebonyi state?.

Brushing of profile

Nothing else.

And propagate loudly by you guys, no wonder he is recruiting 4000 aides...
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Germannig: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Silly self hating criminal

1 Like

Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by nabiz(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Brushing of profile

Nothing else.

And propagate loudly by you guys, no wonder he is recruiting 4000 aides...

are you from ebonyi STATE. Pls mind ur business

1 Like

Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2019
nabiz:
are you from ebonyi STATE. Pls mind ur business

I will mind my business , why not..

Because I corrected an impression.

I will mind my business, just remember to mind yours...
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you not done continue.

Is obvious now that there much of you guys on social media issue that will easily descend on any to defend rubbish.

Even here on nairaland, the number of ebonyians are way higher than any other.

That's the media we talking about.

1 Like

Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by seanblaise(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

No need for insults. I think if other governors had any meaningful infrastructural developments in thier states, their citizens would also upload them.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by seanblaise(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you not done continue.

Is obvious now that there much of you guys on social media issue that will easily descend on any to defend rubbish.

Even here on nairaland, the number of ebonyians are way higher than any other.

That's the media we talking about.
Bros where are you from. Just type your state and we will see how well your governor is performing.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2019
seanblaise:

Bros where are you from. Just type your state and we will see how well your governor is performing.

Am from the moon .

There is no performance statistics to this recruited media hullabaloo Everytime. Every thing is purely media oriented and can't be taken serious with reality on ground.

So much money on media for brush up and the whole People sing it even in Ethiopia.

Beat Enugu first in all round before even extending the tentacles to others.

Media hogwash.

1 Like

Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Germannig: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
seanblaise:

No need for insults. I think if other governors had any meaningful infrastructural developments in thier states, their citizens would also upload them.

You need to know who that vermin Melezaniwi is. He hates Imo, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi. Complete village champion.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by ofeco: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Umahi is not a media Governor what is being shown are works well done.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

You need to know who that vermin Melezaniwi is. He hates Imo, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi. Complete village champion.

please remove my dear Imo from that list...Biko

Enugu is in God's hands already.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by LLobiorah: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Brushing of profile

Nothing else.

And propagate loudly by you guys.

No wonder he is recruiting 4000 aides..

and u constructed it as been u going through YouTube and this keeps popping up..stop lying.

You brought it here to continue the media program.

Let Ebonyi beat Enugu first before squaring up to others.

Whenever you start these your useless comparisons, I do wonder, whether you have forgotten that ebonyi just came into being after these other states, that had developed earlier?

Ebonyi to compete with Enugu, is like telling a child to compete with a granddad. Dude, get sense abegi.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by LLobiorah: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:

He's Osagyefo/Julius Malema! The dude can die on top Ebonyi matter, like Umahi or Ebonyians dy impede his destiny.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
LLobiorah:

Whenever you start these your useless comparisons, I do wonder, whether you have forgotten that ebonyi just came into being after these other states, that had developed earlier?

Ebonyi to compete with Enugu, is like telling a child to compete with a granddad. Dude, get sense abegi.

Seriously, I thought this young man has been banned outrightly from nairaland.

Your ban no suppose end now....am quite sure.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
LLobiorah:

He's Osagyefo/Julius Malema! The dude can die on top Ebonyi matter, like Umahi or Ebonyians dy impede his destiny.

Imagine accusations that Meles Zenawi is now Osagyefo/Julius Malema.

This needs to attract ban.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by LLobiorah: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Imagine accusations that Meles Zenawi is now Osagyefo/Julius Malema.

This needs to attract ban.

That's who you are!
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by LLobiorah: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Seriously, I thought this young man has been banned outrightly from nairaland.

Your ban no suppose end now....am quite sure.

No doubt, you must be the one who instigated the ban grin

Very back for your ass!
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
LLobiorah:

No doubt, you must be the one who instigated the ban grin
Very back for your ass!

Alright.
You known for accusing People unnecessarily.
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by LLobiorah: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Alright.

You known for accusing People unnecessarily.

grin
Re: The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) by JonDon12: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
What is this Rubbish? You take a drone to a construction site and use some filters on Adobe and think we are stupid to believe Ebonyi is better than Lagos. C'mon Op we are not that stupid. If Umahi is doing good works , give us see some stats.

First off,

1. What is his anti-corruption strategy? How is he working to get rid of graft in his administration and how many people has he locked up?

2. What is he doing to improve the business climate in his state?

3. Education

4. Infrastructure.

etc.

Let us get more to show that he is doing something.

Ndi Ibo are not stupid nor bootlickers. We demand real governance in our states.

(1) (Reply)

APC CRISIS: Oshiomhole Divides Govs, 12 Back Embattled Chair / Photos Of Banished Emir’s Room, Toilet And Sitting Room In Awe, Nasarawa / Buhari Speech: Could This Be An Hotel- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.