Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) (35837 Views)

Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Many Cows Dead After Truck Veered Off Highway And Crashed Into A Bush. Photos / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Dathypebruv(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Buh
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Delaw00(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lemme sit here as we await our president speech......Ye who slap mecheesy

Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
one cow go catch the owner lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Miyyetiallah will avenge their death with support from aso rock. grin
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by iReddington: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nigerians can look anything for road sha, any small thing people don gather as spectators dey look like they have nowhere else to be. We dey very idle for this country!

4 Likes

Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by showmethemoney(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=akinblog post=82308644]Many cows have been killed after a truck conveying them to a market collided with a passenger bus this morning in Lagos.

The incident happened at #Mosalasi Busstop, along the Abeokuta/Lagos expressway, Alagbado, Lagos.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/many-cows-dead-as-lorry-passenger-bus-collide-in-lagos.html[/quot

That's not what really happen, its the Loaded truck of cow that fell on the transporter bcus of port hole on the road. that your governor sanwo olu did not care about. even if its federal road. Instead his enforcing tax force to be chasing transporter up and down. I hope the citizens of lagos will not regrets voting sanwo olu.
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Sleevia: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
The news is true. I passed that road on my way out and luckily I had gone before it happened. Saw it on my way back.
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by LZAA: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
GMbuharii:
All coneheaded structures now.. fear of hausa/fulanis..

grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
I hope Buhari has sent an Envoy to Lagos state to go and know the state of Cowgerians
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Gbengar07: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Free meat that will last for days .all thanks to the accident.lagosians happy
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Fulanization: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Miyetti Allah won't like this news,they prefer cows over human lives anyday, anytime.

You're right

Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by ufotty2001: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Well, I expect Buhari to ok send for mass arrest
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Tonysmith4sure(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
One day of national mourning declared for the lost of cow lives.
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by sampo54: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
I witness the killing instantly... Guys don carry vulcanizer matching they bump the cow..sharp sharp even as the hold up much reach alakuko
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
Buhari will soon send down Burutai to investigate
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by NOHOLDSBAR: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
[[s]quote author=Olanipekun1 post=82314888]watch as Buhari sends condolence message to the owner of the cows grin[/quote[/s]]
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:
[[s]quote author=Olanipekun1 post=82314888]watch as Buhari sends condolence message to the owner of the cows grin[/quote[/s]]
[/s]
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
sad

Chei this will definitely get to Bubu...he has just lost valuable citizens
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Cows dead Hope Buhari won't declare state of emergency in Lagos?

Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Afonja's will compensate their Fulani masters for this lost in one way or the other
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Glycosunde: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
I hope no lives were lost since d cow r more important to u than d people conveyed too
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Expect a robust response from the Buhari-led FG soon.
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Bulusc: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Buhari will declare holliday to mourn the dead cows.
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by webngnews: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin funny comments
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by goat22: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
akinblog:
meat don waste...

grin grin grin

Waste how? Can't you eat dead meat? Eh! Is it too bad for you?! ! This is unfair!!! Why will you reject meat because the animal was jammed by trailer! angry
Re: Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
That guy putting un number 9 jersey. though!

(1) (2) (Reply)

1st Class Graduate, FULAA Alumni, Others Die In Car Crash / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.