Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,867,500 members, 6,881,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 May 2022 at 08:04 AM

If You Are An ESUT Student Here Is How To Recover Your Password If Lost - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are An ESUT Student Here Is How To Recover Your Password If Lost (196 Views)

Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper / 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are An ESUT Student Here Is How To Recover Your Password If Lost by medicalarena: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
I am a student of Enugu state university of science and technology.

And I always forget my Esut portal login password, what should I do?

Ok…..now listen carefully as I tell you what do.

Are you really a bonafide student of Enugu state university of science and technology?

You always forget your portal login password or completely lost your portal login password?

And you want to retrieve it without visiting the school information technology center (ICT Center)?

Here are the things you need to do in other to recover your password. continue reading with this link https://esutportal.com.ng/how-to-recover-esut-portal-login-password/

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Solve This??? / Scholarship For Social Sciences And Humanities / MTN Foundation Awards Scholarship To 6,000 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.