Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road (10905 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock / Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by seunmohmoh(f): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
What is stopping them to proceed immediately?
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by seunmohmoh(f): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
We are watching
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
PureFace1:
The Osun State Government has said it planned to make Osogbo-Iwo road passable before the end of year 2019.

Responding to questions from our correspondent on Sunday, Remi Owowaye, the Supervisor for Works and Health, explained that heavy rain had slowed down the pace of work on the project.

He, however, said although the government had not set completion date target, efforts would be geared towards making the road passable before end of the year.

He also hinted of plan by the Oyetola administration to undertake complete reconstruction of the road in the nearest future and called for support of all stakeholders to ensure speedy completion of the rehabilitation work.

Meanwhile, Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi, commended Oyetola for opening the major road to the Osun West Senatorial District in fulfilment of the promise he made at his palace during his electioneering.

Oba Akanbi in a statement on Sunday, said β€œI commend and appreciate the ,overnor for fulfilling his campaign promise on Iwo-Osogbo road.

β€œHe has shown to be a man of God for respecting his pledge. The road will open Iwo and some other communities in Osun West area of the state capital and the whole world because this is the only straight road from Osogbo to Lagos.”

https://punchng.com/osun-targets-december-to-complete-osogbo-iwo-road/

lies from the pit of hell. which osogbo /iwo road. it's all lies please. no construction on that road.
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by farem: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:
Target no mean anything!

To you, it doesn't BUT It means a lot to the sane, focused and serious individuals.
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
There is almost not a single road in Nigeria that is motorable . . . .
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Jchi9876: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lies from the pit of hell. which osogbo /iwo road. it's all lies please. no construction on that road.

You still get mouth to dey talk??
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jchi9876:

You still get mouth to dey talk??
lol funny nairalander.
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Jchi9876: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol funny nairalander.

No be funny matter. How Obesere Senator?

Him done leave Osun run go back America abi
Leave you to Dey suffer
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jchi9876:

No be funny matter. How Obesere Senator?
Him done leave Osun run go back America abi Leave you to Dey suffer
so you dey monitor him abi keep it up.
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Jchi9876: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
so you dey monitor him abi keep it up.

Na common sense no be monitoring
Him go show again when election time reach lol come scam you again
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Jchi9876: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol funny nairalander.

How you are your daddy Atiku case?

Him prick still dey hard abi he done cum?
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Johnnyessence(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jchi9876:

Na common sense no be monitoring
Him go show again when election time reach lol come scam you again
it's non of your business if he shows any time any day. as if the clueless governor of osun state is doing the needful pertaining to governance. you are not from osun state so you don't know what's going on.
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Johnnyessence(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jchi9876:

How you are your daddy Atiku case?

Him prick still dey hard abi he done cum?
lol Atiku is richer than your ancestors kikikikiki. Atiku dey gidigba for naija politics.
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Jchi9876: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
it's non of your business if he shows any time any day. as if the clueless governor of osun state is doing the needful pertaining to governance. you are not from osun state so you don't know what's going on.

I am.on ground come GRA for osogbo come follow me chop dividends of democracy lol
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Jchi9876: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol Atiku is richer than your ancestors kikikikiki. Atiku dey gidigba for naija politics.

U know who.my ancestors be?
They made money legitimately they did not steal it
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Johnnyessence(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jchi9876:

U know who.my ancestors be?
They made money legitimately they did not steal it
lol E.g lifeless buhari and condolence VP Osinbajo. kikikikiki
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Johnnyessence(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jchi9876:

I am.on ground come GRA for osogbo come follow me chop dividends of democracy lol
GRA kooor, oke baale niiii.
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Jchi9876: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
GRA kooor, oke baale niiii.

na hunger go kill you grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jchi9876:

I dey chop kote fish in my room, come and chop with me. there's love in sharing. buhari never makes life meaningful for his buharists and his asslickers.
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Johnnyessence(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jchi9876:

I dey chop kote fish in my room, come and chop with me. there's love in sharing. buhari never makes life meaningful for his buharists and his asslickers. I destroyed hunger in my life in every side.
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by yetunsbay(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Siralgebra04:
I think Osun government is woking, I have been hearing good news from there lately.
In d meantime, I have a brief analysis here. If u burn #2,145 (15litres) fuel, say, every 3 days, then, in a year you would have expended # 260,975 fuel + #20,000 for maintenance. In 2 years u would av spent over 560k. That's too massive.
Embrace Solar Energy. At Medas Innovations, we will be willing to mount ur Solar System.
Check my signature for contact.
in as much I won't be subscribing monthly
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Jchi9876: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I dey chop kote fish in my room, come and chop with me. there's love in sharing. buhari never makes life meaningful for his buharists and his asslickers.

ode na kote you dey chop when me I dey chop correct panla with fresh Eko to gbono felifeli

That kote go give you high cholesterol you done old pass that, na poor man fish

grow up
Re: Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road by Johnnyessence(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Jchi9876:

ode na kote you dey chop when me I dey chop correct panla with fresh Eko to gbono felifeli

That kote go give you high cholesterol you done old pass that, na poor man fish

grow up
lol come and join me here. no hunger in my side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna, Rivers, 30 Others Attract Zero Foreign Investments In Q1 / ECOWAS Parliament Pleads For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.