Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin (5071 Views)

Here's What I Got When I Asked AI, Cha, Why Britain Is So Much Interested In Nig / Nobody Wants To Confront The Truth: Britain Is Becoming A Poor Country / Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by kettykin: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
From humble beginnings to Queen’s right-hand man, how Ken Olisa became the most powerful black man in Britain

From humble beginnings to Queen’s right-hand man, how Ken Olisa became the most powerful black man in Britain.

For most children who grow up in single-parent homes, their future solely depends on the ethical tone at home.

If a child’s single mother or father is always moping and is unmotivated to make ends meet for the family, then the likely outcome of the child’s outlook on life is that of despair rather than hope.

The child, sometimes, has the potential to be successful but does not get the right environment to thrive in.

For Ken Olisa, his mother was a very driven woman who always expects everyone to put their best foot forward in all they do. “There was a high moral tone at home”, he said in an interview.

It took a lot of perseverance and self-motivation to get Olisa where he is. He admits his mother, teachers and community were also instrumental in his success.

He added that while in primary school, his headmaster introduced them to classical music and made them try caviar to prevent them from being intimidated by the affluent in society,

Born to a Nigerian law student and an English woman, Olisa was raised in his mother’s Nottingham home. His parents divorced and his father returned to Nigeria. He never met his father but that did not stop his single mother from providing her son with the best way she could afford at the time.

They lived in a house that had a hanging bathtub and the toilet was outside the house. “I always remember we lived in this house where you went in through the front door straight into the front room. There was an outside toilet stuck on at the back and a bath which hung on the outside wall. It doesn’t matter where you start from, it is where you want to try to get to that makes the difference,” he said to the Independent.

With an average working-class upbringing, Olisa, in November 2015, was officially named as the most powerful black person in Britain. Chosen for his work in “tackling homelessness and poverty”, Olisa topped a list of Britain’s most influential black people, a BBC report said.

He beat the likes of Sir Lenny Henry and Oscar-winning director Steve McQueen in the annual list that celebrates the achievements of African and Caribbean people in Britain, the report added.

That same year, he was appointed HM Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London, with his jurisdiction covering thirty-two boroughs excluding London itself where the Queen takes charge of.

“The title gives him an office in Whitehall, a staff of 90, and puts him in charge of all visits made by the royal family within the city – with him even standing in for them on occasion,” The Telegraph wrote in 2015.

He was knighted in the 2018 New Year’s Honours for services to business and philanthropy.

Olisa had his college education at Fitzwilliam College in Cambridge. There, he met his wife Julia and they have two grown-up daughters and grandchildren.

While at Fitzwilliam, he was the recipient of an IBM scholarship and later rose through the ranks of the same company, IBM after school. From there, everything has been uphill for him. He is now one of the most formidable businessmen in the country with a philanthropic streak to his name.

Olisa has a lot of firsts to his resume. He is the first British-born black man to serve as Director of an FTSE-100 company (Reuters), the first black master of the Worshipful Company of Information Technologists and the Lord-Deputy Director of the Institute of Directors.

He went on to establish two technology companies: Interregnum, the first technology merchant bank (Restoration Partners), and Wand.

He and his wife are well known for their philanthropy. Olisa is an advocate for social inclusion, social mobility and getting homeless people off the streets.

His unsupervised position as Lord Lieutenant gave him the liberty to engage other outfits to aid his philanthropic works. He is the President and former Chair of Thames Reach, which provides accommodation for rough sleepers and homeless people, including people with mental health or drug misuse related issues.

He is Chair of the Shaw Trust, a charity that helps to transform the lives of young people across the UK and overseas.

Olisa is also the founding Chair of the Powerlist Foundation, a charity that identifies and supports future business leaders from diverse backgrounds; a former Governor of the Peabody Trust, a body that provides housing solutions for Londoners and those in South East, and a former Non-Executive Director of the West Lambeth NHS Trust.

When asked anytime what his proudest philanthropic act is, Olisa said it was the moment he and Julia donated £2m (2 million dollars) to his Almer matter in aid of an IT library in 2011.

The library was named after him and he is more than thrilled about it. “I want to be able to enjoy what I can give back in my own lifetime and we wanted our children to see how happy it has made their parents to give away money to help strangers…I am immensely proud of the work of Thames Reach and Shaw Trust for example, but I have very little to do directly with their success, whereas the library, it’s me,” he was quoted by Philanthropy-impact.org.

On becoming a role model for people of colour, Olisa did not want to feed into stereotypes. He believed that a person’s skin colour shouldn’t be a hindrance to them achieving their goals. Now, he is fully converted about the idea and is a role model for the BAME in Britain and beyond.

An encounter with his driver helps him ease into accepting the role. “I had an epiphany a few years ago: I was being rather dismissive while on the way to chair a debate about the need for role models for young black men.

“My driver, whom I had known for several years, stopped me in my tracks. He said that he lived in Peckham and his children believed that people like them didn’t work. They dismissed their Dad’s evidence to the contrary in favour of their neighbours’ experiences.

“I sympathised and asked how things were now and he said the problem was solved – both kids were going to University. I asked what had changed their attitudes and said that he had downloaded my CV and shown it to them as proof of what was possible. I am rarely speechless, but I was then.”

This experience birthed the Aleto Foundation, a mentoring charity that provides social capital by building the confidence of young talents.

Currently the Chairman of Interswitch (Africa’s largest e-payments company), this multifaceted man believes that philanthropy is more than just giving money away.

Most people think about philanthropy as a steppingstone to fame. A lord-lieutenant does not need such leverage. Olisa says philanthropy is about “engaging rather than signing cheques”. To him, it is a means to bridge the gap between the disadvantaged and “the elite.”

Olisa ascertains the fact that there are still some good people out there who just want to see others thrive.

He said to the Telegraph “…black people can do everything. There can no longer be an argument that if you can’t get on because you are black. There are lots of other reasons you can’t get on – you’re incompetent, you can’t speak properly, you can’t spell, you don’t get to work on time. But it’s not because you are black.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by gidgiddy: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
He donated 2 million pounds, that's almost 1 billion Naira. Very rich man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by BilltheDON(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwafo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
I've discovered that the elites have no tribe or religion, they only have interests.

It is the poorest of these tribes that are extremely tribalistic and foolish. All they do is to vent and poor their frustrations online or engage in needless ethnic battles online.

Check the wealthiest men from all tribes in Nigeria and see how they flow together, even the middle class in entertainment and politics are on same frequency.

While the poor are being tribalistic, the wise and rich are building bridges.

It is only wisdom that will make me understand that having the richest and most powerful man in Nigeria from my tribe won't put a dime in my pocket neither will it increase my bank account by a kobo.

Friends, stay close to others and build your empire instead of cutting down chances of getting to the top of the ladder.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Tomiwa69(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:
I've discovered that the elites have no tribe or religion, they only have interests.

It is the poorest of these tribes that are extremely tribalistic and foolish. All they do is to vent and poor their frustrations online or engage in needless ethnic battles online.

Check the wealthiest men from all tribes in Nigeria and see how they flow together, even the middle class in entertainment and politics are on same frequency.

It is only wisdom that will make me understand that having the richest and most powerful man in Nigeria from my tribe won't put a dime in my pocket neither will it increase my bank account by a kobo.

Friends, stay close to others and build your empire instead of cutting down chances of getting to the top of the ladder.
Thank you very much
God bless u in 100 folds

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Thank you very much
God bless u in 100 folds
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tomiwa69:
Thank you very much God bless u in 100 folds
Also to you

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by mrvitalis(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

Were are ur likes when its anti igbo ...can u swear by ur kids u would say the same thing if it was a pro yoruba issue

When igbo do something good one nigeria when its bad its igbos hypocrite

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Well, if the OP just made this post for us to learn, then we appreciate him.

But if it is tribalism-motivated, we ask him: Should we now fry urine?

The position the man holds isn't really a big deal. People from different tribes from around the world hold different prestigious positions across the world. To each his own.

What's even so special about the position when it will basically not be his key to Paradise?

Well, it's no biggie. In fact, knowing that the great coming reformer and Emperor Imes, who will probably be one of the great beings on earth comes from my tribe gives me not. Yet, I don't brag about it.

So what's the big deal??

Imes, we await your coming jare grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Ritchiee: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ken Olisa again. I can remember about 2 or so years ago when you brought this man.

kettykin:
From humble beginnings to Queen’s right-hand man, how Ken Olisa became the most powerful black man in Britain

From humble beginnings to Queen’s right-hand man, how Ken Olisa became the most powerful black man in Britain.

For most children who grow up in single-parent homes, their future solely depends on the ethical tone at home.

If a child’s single mother or father is always moping and is unmotivated to make ends meet for the family, then the likely outcome of the child’s outlook on life is that of despair rather than hope.

The child, sometimes, has the potential to be successful but does not get the right environment to thrive in.

For Ken Olisa, his mother was a very driven woman who always expects everyone to put their best foot forward in all they do. “There was a high moral tone at home”, he said in an interview.

It took a lot of perseverance and self-motivation to get Olisa where he is. He admits his mother, teachers and community were also instrumental in his success.

He added that while in primary school, his headmaster introduced them to classical music and made them try caviar to prevent them from being intimidated by the affluent in society,

Born to a Nigerian law student and an English woman, Olisa was raised in his mother’s Nottingham home. His parents divorced and his father returned to Nigeria. He never met his father but that did not stop his single mother from providing her son with the best way she could afford at the time.

They lived in a house that had a hanging bathtub and the toilet was outside the house. “I always remember we lived in this house where you went in through the front door straight into the front room. There was an outside toilet stuck on at the back and a bath which hung on the outside wall. It doesn’t matter where you start from, it is where you want to try to get to that makes the difference,” he said to the Independent.

With an average working-class upbringing, Olisa, in November 2015, was officially named as the most powerful black person in Britain. Chosen for his work in “tackling homelessness and poverty”, Olisa topped a list of Britain’s most influential black people, a BBC report said.

He beat the likes of Sir Lenny Henry and Oscar-winning director Steve McQueen in the annual list that celebrates the achievements of African and Caribbean people in Britain, the report added.

That same year, he was appointed HM Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London, with his jurisdiction covering thirty-two boroughs excluding London itself where the Queen takes charge of.

“The title gives him an office in Whitehall, a staff of 90, and puts him in charge of all visits made by the royal family within the city – with him even standing in for them on occasion,” The Telegraph wrote in 2015.

He was knighted in the 2018 New Year’s Honours for services to business and philanthropy.

Olisa had his college education at Fitzwilliam College in Cambridge. There, he met his wife Julia and they have two grown-up daughters and grandchildren.

While at Fitzwilliam, he was the recipient of an IBM scholarship and later rose through the ranks of the same company, IBM after school. From there, everything has been uphill for him. He is now one of the most formidable businessmen in the country with a philanthropic streak to his name.

Olisa has a lot of firsts to his resume. He is the first British-born black man to serve as Director of an FTSE-100 company (Reuters), the first black master of the Worshipful Company of Information Technologists and the Lord-Deputy Director of the Institute of Directors.

He went on to establish two technology companies: Interregnum, the first technology merchant bank (Restoration Partners), and Wand.

He and his wife are well known for their philanthropy. Olisa is an advocate for social inclusion, social mobility and getting homeless people off the streets.

His unsupervised position as Lord Lieutenant gave him the liberty to engage other outfits to aid his philanthropic works. He is the President and former Chair of Thames Reach, which provides accommodation for rough sleepers and homeless people, including people with mental health or drug misuse related issues.

He is Chair of the Shaw Trust, a charity that helps to transform the lives of young people across the UK and overseas.

Olisa is also the founding Chair of the Powerlist Foundation, a charity that identifies and supports future business leaders from diverse backgrounds; a former Governor of the Peabody Trust, a body that provides housing solutions for Londoners and those in South East, and a former Non-Executive Director of the West Lambeth NHS Trust.

When asked anytime what his proudest philanthropic act is, Olisa said it was the moment he and Julia donated £2m (2 million dollars) to his Almer matter in aid of an IT library in 2011.

The library was named after him and he is more than thrilled about it. “I want to be able to enjoy what I can give back in my own lifetime and we wanted our children to see how happy it has made their parents to give away money to help strangers…I am immensely proud of the work of Thames Reach and Shaw Trust for example, but I have very little to do directly with their success, whereas the library, it’s me,” he was quoted by Philanthropy-impact.org.

On becoming a role model for people of colour, Olisa did not want to feed into stereotypes. He believed that a person’s skin colour shouldn’t be a hindrance to them achieving their goals. Now, he is fully converted about the idea and is a role model for the BAME in Britain and beyond.

An encounter with his driver helps him ease into accepting the role. “I had an epiphany a few years ago: I was being rather dismissive while on the way to chair a debate about the need for role models for young black men.

“My driver, whom I had known for several years, stopped me in my tracks. He said that he lived in Peckham and his children believed that people like them didn’t work. They dismissed their Dad’s evidence to the contrary in favour of their neighbours’ experiences.

“I sympathised and asked how things were now and he said the problem was solved – both kids were going to University. I asked what had changed their attitudes and said that he had downloaded my CV and shown it to them as proof of what was possible. I am rarely speechless, but I was then.”

This experience birthed the Aleto Foundation, a mentoring charity that provides social capital by building the confidence of young talents.

Currently the Chairman of Interswitch (Africa’s largest e-payments company), this multifaceted man believes that philanthropy is more than just giving money away.

Most people think about philanthropy as a steppingstone to fame. A lord-lieutenant does not need such leverage. Olisa says philanthropy is about “engaging rather than signing cheques”. To him, it is a means to bridge the gap between the disadvantaged and “the elite.”

Olisa ascertains the fact that there are still some good people out there who just want to see others thrive.

He said to the Telegraph “…black people can do everything. There can no longer be an argument that if you can’t get on because you are black. There are lots of other reasons you can’t get on – you’re incompetent, you can’t speak properly, you can’t spell, you don’t get to work on time. But it’s not because you are black.”
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Germannig: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Behold the most powerful black man in the UK, Mr Olisa from Alaigbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last foto from https://twitter.com/kenolisa_llofgl

5 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by MusaChukwudi: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nonsense story - Ken Olisa whose dad came from Ilesha! I worked with him for 2/3 years.
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by MusaChukwudi: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
Germannig:
Behold the most powerful black man in the UK, Mr Olisa from Alaigbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsense story
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Germannig: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
MusaChukwudi:
Nonsense story - Ken Olisa whose dad came from Ilesha! I worked with him for 2/3 years.

Buaahahahahahaha. Afonja in suicide mode

10 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by jesmond3945: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
And a masonist
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Germannig: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
If the Brits decide today to have a Black King, it would be an Igbo man, this man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If the Brits decide today to have a Black Prime Minister, it would be another Igbo man: Chuka Umunna grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can kee yaself if you disagree

12 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by sofiscatedmoron: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
shocked
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Nnukwueze: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Igbo Amaka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
mrvitalis:

Were are ur likes when its anti igbo ...can u swear by ur kids u would say the same thing if it was a pro yoruba issue

When igbo do something good one nigeria when its bad its igbos hypocrite
Take your ignorance and foolishness from my mention young man.

I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba, I'm from Delta and I'm proud of my origin but that shouldn't make me ignore common sense and become a fool like many of you here.

The current deputy Senate president is from my state and tribe but I can't talk about it because he doesn't feed me neither does he add a value to my life.

I repeat, ONLY THE POOR AND WRETCHED FROM THESE TRIBES ENGAGE IN ONLINE BATTLES due to frustrations and ignorance.

You can take that to the market if you are smart.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by selemempe: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba, I'm from Delta and I'm proud of my origin but that shouldn't make me ignore common sense and become a fool like many of you here.

The current deputy Senate president is from my state and tribe but I can't talk about it because he doesn't feed me neither does he add a value to my life.

I repeat, ONLY THE POOR AND WRETCHED FROM THESE TRIBES ENGAGE IN ONLINE BATTLES due to frustrations and ignorance.

wat is ur tribe in delta?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by kettykin: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ritchiee:

Ken Olisa again. I can remember about 2 or so years ago when you brought this man.

i brought it up because it was a feature in linkedin today

i had to click to find the recent story

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/from-humble-beginnings-to-queens-right-hand-man-how-ken-olisa-became-the-most-powerful-black-man-in-britain
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
selemempe:
wat is ur tribe in delta?
Read my comment again and you will see where I said I'm from the same tribe with the DSP.
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Ritchiee: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
kettykin:

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/from-humble-beginnings-to-queens-right-hand-man-how-ken-olisa-became-the-most-powerful-black-man-in-britain

Good then.
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Ritchiee: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
kettykin:

Good.
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by selemempe: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

Read my comment again and you will see where I said I'm from the same tribe with the DSP.

urhobo?
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Aidejay(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
I doubt if what I'm about to say will change someone's already assumed perception of this man but reading the article you will understand that nigeria was mentioned only 2 times and it's mentioned in relation to his father. If u read it well u will see clearly that it didn't contain any form of recognition of his Nigerian heritage he was raised by a single mother and grew to become a success heavily influenced by his environment of course. His fathers origins aren't his origins. His achievements aren't reflective of his black origins but hardwork and perseverance.
Any one who bothered to read it will see that he didn't achieve what he achieved by being Nigerian, igbo or African. He never met his father probably doesn't speak any Nigerian language and is most likely unconcerned about the political and social climate of Nigeria.
But every one has opinions but if u think he is successful because he's igbo u re wrong, and before you label me all sorts because of ur disagreeing point of view understand something your words have no effect it can't even change the color of my piss so it's useless it's as useless as the assumption that being from a particular tribe is prerequisite to success or greatness. Read the story again and be liberated from that mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by KenOne: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oh! Not again from my brothers from the East. Enough of trying to impress and paint a good image that tends to lead to bragging and chest beating.
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Germannig: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Aidejay:
I doubt if what I'm about to say will change someone's already assumed perception of this man but reading the article you will understand that nigeria was mentioned only 2 times and it's mentioned in relation to his father. If u read it well u will see clearly that it didn't contain any form of recognition of his Nigerian heritage he was raised by a single mother and grew to become a success heavily influenced by his environment of course. His fathers origins aren't his origins. His achievements aren't reflective of his black origins but hardwork and perseverance.
Any one who bothered to read it will see that he didn't achieve what he achieved by being Nigerian, igbo or African. He never met his father probably doesn't speak any Nigerian language and is most likely unconcerned about the political and social climate of Nigeria.
But every one has opinions but if u think he is successful because he's igbo u re wrong, and before you label me all sorts because of ur disagreeing point of view understand something your words have no effect it can't even change the color of my piss so it's useless it's as useless as the assumption that being from a particular tribe is prerequisite to success or greatness. Read the story again and be liberated from that mentality

Pay attention

The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin

The title of this post is about his origin, not where his successes come from, or whether he is attuned to Nigerian politics. Same can be said of other Nigerians/peoples of Nigerian origin doing well abroad who did so not because they are Nigerians, but because they found themselves in a working environment where competence is recognized. The man himself knows that he has a 50% IGBO DNA in him.

Him being recognized as black (what he is) and even mentioning Nigeria twice in that article is already a trophy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Germannig: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
KenOne:
Oh! Not again from my brothers from the East. Enough of trying to impress and paint a good image that tends to lead to bragging and chest beating.

We paint the good image to provide the other (and greater) side of OUR story. Don't forget that there are two sides to every story. You all Afonjas only paint the bad side of Igbo and good side of yourselves. Are you a learner here? You hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lol in a country that most Africans immigrants are dominated by Afonjas grin grin
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Aidejay(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

anti igbo
Pro yoruba
when igbo do something good one nigeria when its bad its igbos hypocrite
No one identifies with a bad person. Am I right @ kingkakaone

But unfortunately this is what has become of some people in this country. Mindless sheep being led to the slaughter
Damn! It will take an unquantifyable grace to open the eyes of these kind of people to see that what you said is very correct and undeniable.
Sometimes I ask my self is there any possibility that all this display of ignorance is intentional, maybe they are acting a play or pretending to be foolish because it's hard for me to imagine people still living with this type of mentality.
Re: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin by Germannig: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Lol in a country that most Africans immigrants are dominated by Afonjas grin grin

Quantity vs Quality. Makes sense? grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd / Nigeria's Problem Is Not Policy, It Is Implementation And Consistency. / Allison Madueke And Chris Aire In Corruption Scandal(oil Subsidy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.