Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Universe, Why, For What Purpose, Whose Idea? I Dare You To Fix The Puzzle!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Universe, Why, For What Purpose, Whose Idea? I Dare You To Fix The Puzzle!!! (212 Views)

Nasa’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image Of Universe Yet / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator / Astronomers Now Agree Universe Is Nearly 14 Billion Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Universe, Why, For What Purpose, Whose Idea? I Dare You To Fix The Puzzle!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
I want answers, please convince me...

WHO TAMED HUMANS?

MEN, or is it 'GOD'?�������������������but why? To what point? Just to serve him?

Where are people who can differentiate between a foul smell and a good aroma�?
If you truly love knowledge and love to know some likely truth... Please be prepared AS THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG RIDE...!☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

���������������������������������☠️

If you are still reading this then I believe we are likely minded. There are some who are not even ready to hear any other story apart from what they grew up to know. Haven't we all heard repeatedly that only few will see that paradise'. Not only Bible and Qur'an even said that!!!
The prophecies are coming to pass, check it.
I'm not trying to ridicule every stories we've heard but really, come to think of it, the religious books are almost TRUE, very true!!! How could any of this creation come be if any supernatural powers wasn't behind it?
Human are definitely the strongest!
Religion and science had always retracted 'that the world of ours wasn't even the first' ��� 'Something' is definitely a reason behind all this awesome making� Even lower animals have their own reasoning, check that fact! I think there is something behind all these?
Is it true that those who DON'T seek knowledge must perish? "Those who believe in me shall not perish but have an everlasting life" What is then the TRUTH with all these findings?
If God's ways are man's, he'd be angry about his creations seeking more KNOWLEDGE about him. Hmmm, i will also be angry if someone i brought to power starts to checkmate me, but his ways are not☺️. God wants us to use that instincts and knowledge developed through seeking and findings. Ability to learn, unlearn and re-learn.

I want answers, please convince me...

WHO TAMED HUMANS?

MEN, or is it 'GOD'?�������������������

I've devoted more than a decade of my life deciphering this message someone somewhere around my head keeps sending. No, I'm not mad! I rarely put some of them online. Try checking my handle @drabeey�.
Who told you the odour coming from a rotten egg is foul� Humans are thinking outside the box....
Those are not even the points!

'Humans are definitely the highest creation 'God' has made! I don't argue this, not with every info out there. Just that we have been more entangled with different needs and GREED!' credits to the man behind this transparent curtain, he keeps speaking to me!

Some of you are now thinking about the writer. Smiles, he is just a normal person refusing to deliver a message rarely said, I don't want to believe this is the truth about EDEN? The BIBLE and QUR'AN are telling the truth... We are all just missing the great question "WHY all THESE"�
Who created money? Man.
Who has said every God's words we've read and heard, Even VISIONS? Man!!!
Now reason like a man? Why has God chosen to talk to MAN through a MAN? �.
Many religions telling the 'truth' today have accepted that GOD created man in his LOWER image. Please reason like a man i beg of you! "My ways are not his ways".
What we've always 'heard' as truth today was from men whom people thought were MAD�� I don't want to believe I'm mad, why should o even care if they call me that. Jesus was a mad to the Pharisees...�
I know some people who gets busy learning about rare facts in the world, YES, every news that has to do with the true ORIGIN of mankind, they don't even get carried away, they keep putting peices of RARE informations together, they don't watch Bbnaija, they are very busy with NASA's gists both Gaia's, Religious facts and all scientifical fact known! Those truth that even defy Human knowledge and are still pointing at something... God!
Putting peices of those informations together is what they do, making sense out of it is what we should do and I've been trying. Many of you know the truth too. Let's fix some puzzles!�

It's the truth that there are other likely worlds million years away from us. Proven! Light years� Why? They are for what purpose? Are people living in them?���
Some are not even concerned, well i am!
I was once an atheist untill this voices started coming. I'm don't think I'm mad, try putting those facts together, ask me about it.

The big question Is WHY. Why all these??
Why are we here?
What's our purpose?
What is the gain of the person behind all these?�������
Nothing? I don't think so....
He keeps speaking into my head, but I don't want to believe this is WHY!!!!!���

(1) (Reply)

Walk Through Metal Detector / Revolving Door Installation / Roller Shutter Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.