Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Toyin Lawani Blast Ladies For Sending DMs To Her Flamboyant Congolese Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Blast Ladies For Sending DMs To Her Flamboyant Congolese Boyfriend (878 Views)

He’s Married – Tunde Ednut Drags Ladies Sending Dms To Request Davido’s Contact / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Blast Ladies For Sending DMs To Her Flamboyant Congolese Boyfriend by GistReport: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Toyin Lawani has put those sending DMs to her flamboyant Congolese boyfriend on blast.

Recall the celebrity stylist and mother of two took to her Instagram page last week to unveil her new man, DJO Prince, who she said is a real prince from Congo.

Taking to Instagram this afternoon, she claimed several women have been sending DMs to her boyfriend on Instagram, but she made sure not to expose their identities.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/toyin-lawani-blast-ladies-for-sending-dms-to-her-flamboyant-congolese-boyfriend

Re: Toyin Lawani Blast Ladies For Sending DMs To Her Flamboyant Congolese Boyfriend by GistReport: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: Toyin Lawani Blast Ladies For Sending DMs To Her Flamboyant Congolese Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Why do I think she did this for attention and it's actually not true or it is not as she is putting it And she twisted it for attention?

I will not say more than this because if I continue, it will affect the other guy who has done nothing.

And Emperor Imes has taught me never to attack people who do attack me or stand in my way.
Re: Toyin Lawani Blast Ladies For Sending DMs To Her Flamboyant Congolese Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
See who is talking

(1) (Reply)

Mother Reveals Her Self To Be The Person Who Gave Burger To Christian Ronaldo / Big Brother Introduce New Twist Of Eviction / Nigerian Man Buried With Bet9ja Coupons That Caused His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.