Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church (74085 Views)

56-year-old Driver Impregnates 15-year-old Girl, Abducts Her For Abortion / Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter / 50-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 15-Year-Old Daughter In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Gideoniteprime4: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
KraticKratus:

I hope so! After I went with your mum, we better be.
male prostitute spotted *spits*
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by kernniejay(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Eran means goat in yoruba so dont be surprised.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by KraticKratus: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
male prostitute spotted *spits*

Ah she pays?!

Now I want to meet her.

And we don't need your spit. I can buy lube.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Gideoniteprime4: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
KraticKratus:

Ah she pays?!

Now I want to meet her.
go get yourself some cheap vaseline pervert!
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by KraticKratus: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
go get yourself some cheap vaseline pervert!

Who need vaseline when your mum pays!
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Aladdin1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
See as pastor "Gbes".the guy "Gbaga" leave church with speed.As e fiti to give belle. he suppose to fiti take responsibility for the belle.why he come run leave the house of god in disarray?. funny endtime pastors.their gbola na their god.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by AgentNairaland(f): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sebi Na Edo, Wetin You Expect... Edo And Dido Are 5/6
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by slimjosh231(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Somebody tell baba Fela say him too talk true.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by mercyvivv(f): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
They ought to furnish us the picture of this pastor. The report isn't complete yet

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Saintmary(f): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Eran= Ewu= Goat.
Why would you let your child go near a goat.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by PhyllsBaba(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Waffarianman:
Eranto

He Ran To

We're

What a Name. �
He ran Errands

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by olisaEze(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
skyfather09:
The Christian religion is the greatest scam in the universe...
Quick quick, start ur own! tongue
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by kawaodne(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
Even pastors need deliverance in this dispensation.
Long story short - ETT (End Time Things) pple beware.

https://www.nairaland.com/5419749/dodge-caravan-very-clean-very
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by drlateef: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
When will pastors stop impregnating their female members? Wetin do them? Is this what christianity is all about?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by drlateef: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Its a matter of time before the eyes of christians open to the big scam. The white people who created the scam have long desserted the mess they created, leaving the shit for black people.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by iamclime(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dude's name says Eran! That says it all. Eranko to n jé Eranto! I am tired.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by armyofone(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na dem, they like the thing no be small.
All Nigerian pastors are fake.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by TGMISKY(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Just imagine the church they are calling popular. Bloggers self

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by eminiBAALE(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
[b]edo state again?
i comment my reserve
[b]
[/b][/font][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Godwin2am(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
GOOD MUST PREVAIL AGAINST EVIL SOMEDAY
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by elnoor: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2019
I have said it several times Iam always proud to be a MUSLIM and NORTHERNER, whatever you are saying about us we doesn't care. Go and continue your habit since you are wise, developers.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Emeka71(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by OtemAtum: 12:41am On Sep 18, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Well, I can assume that anytime someone from your belief system does what this pastor has done, that your belief system too is a scam.

You should not blame religion or lack of it for this man's offense. A paedo is a paedo. He or she is like a chameleon. Here as X tomorrow as Y so long as the opportunity presents itself.

I don't have a belief system. I am a knower of the truth.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Amudeneogu: 3:25am On Sep 18, 2019
Christan Association of Nigeria should wake-up and deal with all fake pastors/prophets that damaging the name of Christians in this country.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by judeodion(m): 4:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Fallenhunter: 4:20am On Sep 18, 2019
elnoor:
I have said it several times Iam always proud to be a MUSLIM and NORTHERNER, whatever you are saying about us we doesn't care. Go and continue your habit since you are wise, developers.

The fact that you're proud to be northerner is the problem. The north comes last in education, human rights, women's rights, intelligence, poverty etc. You should be ashamed to be a northerner and work to fix the north

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 18, 2019
KraticKratus:
God is great.

Satan is Greater.

Will you stop this nonsense? Don't you have respect for God?
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Bluebolt: 5:45am On Sep 18, 2019
judeodion:
Where's the Pastor?
The pastor is in Lagos.
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Meti99(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2019
skyfather09:
The Christian religion is the greatest scam in the universe...

Another idiot
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by Coolgent(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Since she cant afford to pay 5% in cash he decided to take it in kind undecided
Re: Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church by KraticKratus: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2019
soul95:

Will you stop this nonsense? Don't you have respect for God?

The day see God is the day I end him. Nonsense. If he has two balls, let the coward show himself to me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.