Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) (56483 Views)

Chelsea New Signing Gonzalo Higuain Trains Alone At Cobham (Photos) / Chelsea Have Today Completed The Signing Of Striker Gonzalo Higuain(Pics) / Gonzalo Higuain Pictured At Airport Ahead Of Chelsea Transfer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Juventus Champions League preparations took a slight turn this evening after an incident with Striker Gonzalo Higuain, MySportDab reports.

The Serie A giants begin their 2019-20 Champions League campaign away at Atletico Madrid on Wednesday night, with Cristiano Ronaldo looking to haunt his former La Liga rivals once more.

But during Juventus training on Tuesday, their preparations were interrupted after Higuain unexpectedly vented his frustration.

During the piggy-in-the-middle exercise, Higuain completely lost his cool after failing to get the ball off his team-mates.

After being given the runaround, the Argentine Striker immediately let his feelings be known, kicking out at the coach watching on from the sides before smashing the advertising hoarding next to him.

The 31-year-old, who left the coach hobbling away, was then hauled back into the middle of the drill by a team-mate who attempted to defuse the situation.watch the video below..

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1173936631948152832?s=19

Source: https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/09/juventus-star-gonzalo-higuain-vents.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Shocking...

Watch the Video HERE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Chiemerie8(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Frustration is fast ruining this guy's career. Make him no take sniper oo

19 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
Messi fans greatest player.... grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by drips8(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Frustrated Ex los blancos player

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
He wants to be playing from the fans stand abi? You can only seems to know the game better than your choach till you put on his shoe. Perhaps his eye will clear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by jovialswag(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
I too trust mourinho for this kind situation

13 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jokerman:
Messi fans greatest player.... grin
Higuain is the reason why Messi made the World cup final...

He will help Juventus to reach 3 major finals this season while Ronaldo, a true Champion(unlike Messi grin) will ensure the treble..

A treble season loading...

You will all see the best of Higuain unleashed by Sarri!!!

Forza Higuain

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lmaoo

Meanwhile Samsung s10+ for sale
Comes with led pouch
8/128gb
Call 07068504404
Find link below >>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/5422788/selling-fast-samsung-s10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by vibbb: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ok, keep him on the bench so that he can have some sense b4 he get red card via the pitch.
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Who is still playing this grandpa?

1 Like

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
He should just take things easy with himself.

2 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by NokiaN8(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/v9030r. Be sure to enter my promo code v9030r to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by owobkow28: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=amabornagain post=82326705]if liverpool win napoli.....i will gift out 1k to 3 people

Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by oloyede90(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Aye o
Travel2canada:
100% VISA APPLICATION GUARANTEED 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090::65::66::16::10 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL VISA IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090::65::66::16::10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by jayextra(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Calm ur balls biko grin

1 Like

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by ShipChina2naija: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na play naaaaa......

For cheap bags check my signature....
Abeg make una encourage my hustle......
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by andrew444(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chiemerie8:
Frustration is fast ruining this guy's career. Make him no take sniper oo

Frustration by being a starter in one of the world best team and being second highest paid player behind cr7? is that what you call frustration?

Then you must be joking and know nothing about football

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Argentina bad luck hold this guy tight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
amabornagain:
if liverpool win napoli.....i will gift out 1k to 3 people here

WATCH IT/LIVESTREAM LINK = https:///yZZYxy
Make I quote you because e go happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by JhayJoe: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
jovialswag:
The guy for chop bench die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by DanTrizy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
amabornagain:

Liverpool will win hopefully.
I pray I tap into your blessing too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
angry he better not try dat with Nigerian coaches...for example Amokachi or Eguavoen will slap the shyte out of him angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is just an exaggeration. The video I just watched now he ran into the coach when he was chasing the ball, he didn't kick the assistant coach intentionally. This is a playful training exercise, Higuain is in the middle while his team mates pass the ball around him, his main objective is to make contact with the ball, then the person that lose the ball will replace Higuain at the middle. His lashing out at the sign board was just a joke, even Bonucci and Dybala were smiling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by francisisking: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
eni4real:
Higuain is the reason why Messi made the World cup final...

He will help Juventus to reach 3 major finals this season while Ronaldo, a true Champion(unlike Messi grin) will ensure the treble..

A treble season loading...

You will all see the best of Higuain unleashed by Sarri!!!

Forza Higuain
forza xavi the most under rated player ever.... no xavi no messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
amabornagain:

Lemme quote u now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by logan2(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
jovialswag:
grin Choi, bench would have become this guys cousin, start, swears

1 Like

Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by ikombe: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tokunbo treadmill and Ps4 Pro 1TB for sale

Location - Lagos, I can waybill outside lagos.

WhatsApp or call for more info
Re: Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
francisisking:
forza xavi the most under rated player ever.... no xavi no messi
No Andre Gomes, no Messi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded / After Mourinho’s Sack, Mikel Obi, The 'Consistent' One #Mikel Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.