Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (11576 Views)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Every Female Should Have A Vibrator In 2020 During COVID 19 / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by keryj(f): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2019
SisterFire:
...She is not of fire ,she is as quiet as you always avoiding trouble ,
Keryj you with sharp mouth should do it perfectly

What's this about please. What brings me in here
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2019
keryj:

I don't understand what this quote is all about

I'm not the one that mentioned you (I don't know you), the other girl did. I simply responded to the part that was directed at me.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by keryj(f): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not the one that mentioned you (I don't know you), the other girl did. I simply responded to the part that was directed at me.

Alright. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by keryj(f): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
SisterFire:
...She is not of fire ,she is as quiet as you always avoiding trouble ,
Keryj you with sharp mouth should do it perfectly

Unlike before, have gone through the story now but i didn't read the redpill story.

Not withstanding, i rather deal with men in real life than the slow pokes that hide under their computers or phones to type trash they don't practice and can't even try in real life not minding those they deceive with their witty statements full of hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
keryj:

Unlike before, have gone through the story now but i didn't read the redpill story.

Not withstanding, i rather deal with men in real life than the slow pokes that hide under their computers or phones to type trash they don't practice and can't even try in real life not minding those they deceive with their witty statements full of hate.

...Firemouth keryj they are looking for female to volunteer in exposing and tarnishing male assess like ubunja does ,....They said the person will be paid prettiously , So i nominated u because you have the sharpest mouth and can throw 300insults in a record space of just 2mins ,You get sharpmouth babe grin ... Blueair i pity u guys she is coming to destroy you guys

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
keryj:

...Only if u know wat those guys are writing in those their thread ,
Even "dupe her and run is one of their advices grin

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Magnoliaa(f): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ishilove:
Totally unnecessary. This is not a war of genders and writing a so-called 'miseducation' is giving validity to the vomitus he spews here. Look around you and draw lessons from individual experiences, read and expand your horizon. These are the ways to understand the male psyche. Ubunja objectifies and paints the womenfolk with one brush and one colour, meanwhile it is an immutable fact that no two people are the same, whether male or female.

❤️

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Martinez39:
Ubunja really turned tables. It's sad news to the female gender that men are taking the red pills. grin cheesy

In which world? The one that plays when you close your eyes to sleep? Or nairaland-based reality?

Female gender indeed! How many females/males are on here, and especially in the whole world? That are threatened by the Redpill write-ups??

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Magnoliaa(f): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Just take a look at the manner in which d'em ladyfolks are already taking shots with stylish innuendos at one another.
These b*tches will never for once reach a mutual compromise amongst themselves to attain a common goal due to their regurgitative plethora of emotions, they would rather let personal sentiments and general loggerheads take control. Logical and cognitive reasoning are not their culture, they are not wired in that manner, these wierdos would rather dispute themselves than stand united against the men.

I am ICEcold, the machiavellian, the loner and first of its kind BBNGTOW(BadBoysNotGoingTheirOwnWay)
And I declare the OP's school of thoughts officially delusional!

Cheers to the rare men with utter sagacity, that know the right from wrong and vice versa!!!

Oh goshhh.... So much words wasted over an assumption!

I read intelligent discussions by females everyday, everywhere. That you choose to see the ones fighting, bickering and whatnot doesn't make it true.

Females fight?

The ones I know and follow don't. They agree, support one another, think along the same lines. Wouldn't you still criticise them for that, saying because they are females, they like to 'side' one another?

Is it every guy you agree with? So, does it make sense to conclude that you hate him?

Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Martinez39(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:

[s]In which world? The one that plays when you close your eyes to sleep? Or nairaland-based reality?[/s]

[s]Female gender indeed! How many females/males are on here, and especially in the whole world? That are threatened by the Redpill write-ups??[/s]

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I read intelligent discussions by females everyday, everywhere. That you choose to see the ones fighting, bickering and whatnot doesn't make it true.

Females fight?

The ones I know and follow don't. They agree, support one another, think along the same lines. Wouldn't you still criticise them for that, saying because they are females, they like to 'side' one another?

Is it every guy you agree with? So, does it make sense to conclude that you hate him?

Mtchewww.

Aunty Maggy i implore u to take a deep breathe
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
SisterFire:
...Firemouth keryj they are looking for female to volunteer in exposing and tarnishing male assess like ubunja does ,....They said the person will be paid prettiously , So i nominated u because you have the sharpest mouth and can throw 300insults in a record space of just 2mins ,You get sharpmouth babe grin ... Blueair i pity u guys she is coming to destroy you guys

grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Eze2000(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ishilove:
Totally unnecessary. This is not a war of genders and writing a so-called 'miseducation' is giving validity to the vomitus he spews here. Look around you and draw lessons from individual experiences, read and expand your horizon. These are the ways to understand the male psyche. Ubunja objectifies and paints the womenfolk with one brush and one colour, meanwhile it is an immutable fact that no two people are the same, whether male or female.

You are too smart and too good looking a woman to be here

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by IceColdVeins(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Assumption?
Hate? fighting?...these words are not of any significance to what I wrote up there. Don't take it too deeply.

Now my advice is..... You may choose to READ BETWEEN THE LINES of this thread and see how the sisterhood has been taking rough shots at one other while you take it's cognizance relatively to my write-up OR you may stay the hell outta my mentions, ain't schooling no simpleton!!
Magnoliaa:

Females fight?

Mtchewww.

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Magnoliaa(f): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
Aunty Maggy i implore u to take a deep breathe

Keep your imploration to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Keep your imploration to yourself.
HEYY whats ur problem ,am just helping out pls undecided undecided
If u ar broken lie on your bed ,use an earpiece and listen to Ella mai's collection you i"ll be fine..
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Magnoliaa(f): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
HEYY whats ur problem ,am just helping out pls undecided undecided
If u ar broken lie on your bed ,use an earpiece and listen to Ella mai's collection you i"ll be fine..

And I repeat: keep your suggestions to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Ooh Sorry oo cheesy
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Magnoliaa(f): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Assumption?
Hate? fighting?...these words are not of any significance to what I wrote up there. Don't take it too deeply.

Now my advice is..... You may choose to READ BETWEEN THE LINES of this thread and see how the sisterhood has been taking rough shots at one other while you take it's cognizance relatively to my write-up OR you may stay the hell outta my mentions, ain't schooling no simpleton!!

You generalized and now you're saying your write-up was specific to this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Blackivy29:
i got here late. Big sist, thats the problem really. How to get us united, and how we can remain so. Anyone who takes up the challange must have sisters ready to fight for the cause.
Exactly. if i bell the cat, i need the support of at least a hundred sisters. rekhina
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:

These is what some guy above was talking about n you were tryin so hard to patch the loop, buh isn't it obvious women are there own worst enemy ... they make everything a competition grin access point

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
As far as she is in nairaland am not writing Any Misinformation

TrY and Deactivate her and See Me Bring boys to their knees
it's good to see that i have such an effect on you. WhatsApp me let's talk
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Exactly. if i bell the cat, i need the support of at least a hundred sisters. rekhina
Checked and fixed ,u have the help
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
Checked and fixed ,u have the help
sent you a mail, or should we whatsapp?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
ericsmith:

These is what some guy above was talking about n you were tryin so hard to patch the loop, buh isn't it obvious women are there own worst enemy ... they make everything a competition grin access point
Dear am dumbfounded , cool See me cover my face in shame!
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Rekhinagidado@yahoo.com
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
U are Really the intelligent one here
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
As far as she is in nairaland am not writing Any Misinformation

TrY and Deactivate her and See Me Bring boys to their knees
All mouth and no action

3 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
Dear am dumbfounded , cool See me cover my face in shame!

There is this ssertion among the polygamous men, if you marry two wives n by miracle they're conspiring to be a team, marry a very young beautiful 3rd wife grin competition go reactivate asap grin

3 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
ericsmith:

There is this ssertion among the polygamous men, if you marry two wives n by miracle they're conspiring to be a team, marry a very young beautiful 3rd wife grin competition go reactivate asap grin
Not far from the truth ! I just missed my University babes
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by jackals(f): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ubunja, the fear of Nairaland female folks. I hail o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself, / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.