Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (11606 Views)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Every Female Should Have A Vibrator In 2020 During COVID 19 / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Eze2000:

You are too smart and too good looking a woman to be here
embarassed embarassed
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
it's good to see that i have such an effect on you. WhatsApp me let's talk
Abeg which effect

Abi oshiere ni
Shey ori ope nie
No whatsap google playstore are doing wo dey know best * Ie Frustrate*

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
All mouth and no action
i can write it better than that useless ubun.ja

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Magnoliaa(f): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
ericsmith:

These is what some guy above was talking about n you were tryin so hard to patch the loop, buh isn't it obvious women are there own worst enemy ... they make everything a competition grin access point

Your belief... And I was stating mine also, i.e, it's not true, because there are women who supports one another and don't engage in petty stuff.

Actually, 'small people' make everything a competition. Now, you'll say I'm trying to compete here for disagreeing.... Competing against what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Eze2000:

You are too smart and too good looking a woman to be here
So we here are useless right mr Eze ?

I'm useless because am jovial and she is useful because she is reserved right ? cool cool

Blacks
Khiaa/ / khia do you see y i hate blacks ?

sad This thing done pepper me Eze Why ? Chai
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Your belief... And I was stating mine also, i.e, it's not true, because there are women who supports one another and don't engage in petty stuff.

Actually, 'small people' make everything a competition. Now, you'll say I'm trying to compete here for disagreeing.... Competing against what?
But you just attacked op right now ,

Who do you think you are ?

U dont have gist get out b4 i bath you with insult

Eric is right!
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by khia: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amatarasha:

I'm useless because am jovial and she is useful because she is reserved right ? cool cool

Blacks

If you hate being black just kill yourself and end your misery.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Actually, '[s]small people' make everything a competition. Now, you'll say I'm trying to compete here for disagreeing[/s]... Competing against what?
simpleton's school of thought

Who knows how many love machines u have there ,after men has rubbished you , now some1 wants to play that game ,guys call game to save the womens world " You are being atrotiously and myopically unreasonable
Na you know pass funmisticqueen wey be doctor
All this Nekede and oko polygirls shame mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
khia:

If you hate being black just kill yourself and end your misery.
cry cry cry cry

U dont know how i feel n also dont have human heart
God Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sad look at my skin ,when my mates are blond Caucasians
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Magnoliaa(f): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
But you just attacked op right now ,

Who do you think you are ?

U dont have gist get out b4 i bath you with insult

Eric is right!

Attacked?? How? Maybe you should give me the meaning of the word, because it seems you guys are taking one word for another here.

The op called me broken and asked me to go fix myself , got personal and was projecting baseless emotions on me, giving me advice i didn't ask for .... How's my response to her an attack?

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Magnoliaa(f): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
simpleton's school of thought

Who knows how many love machines u have there ,after men has rubbished you , now some1 wants to play that game ,guys call game to save the womens world " You are being atrotiously and myopically unreasonable
Na you know pass funmisticqueen wey be doctor
All this Nekede and oko polygirls shame mtchewwwwwwwww

And now you're doing it?

Who do I think I am?

LOL.

OK. Enjoy your insults and shades throwing, then.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by AstroG: 12:02am On Sep 20, 2019
From planing to fight us(we the men),to them fighting each other grin grin

Seriously,ah can now believe that female species hate themselves the most.
But ishilove,ur too reserved,respectful and responsible to be here undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by khia: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Ubunja really turned tables. It's sad news to the female gender that men are taking the red pills. grin cheesy

Ubunja is ok, he's just misunderstood. grin But seriously you guys should leave the white boys red pill crap to them.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by khia: 12:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
cry cry cry cry

U dont know how i feel n also dont have human heart
God Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sad look at my skin ,when my mates are blond Caucasians

Stop whining and do what you need to do, correct the mistake that you feel God made. Your mates aren't CaucAsians.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 1:10am On Sep 20, 2019
khia:

Stop whining and do what you need to do, correct the mistake that you feel God made. Your mates aren't CaucAsians.
Am white
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 1:37am On Sep 20, 2019
AstroG:
From planing to fight us(we the men),to them fighting each other grin grin

Seriously,ah can now believe that female species hate themselves the most.
But ishilove,ur too reserved,respectful and responsible to be here undecided undecided
Which name ya papa give you self ? Osino astroanuohia grin

Ishilove is she not one of the mods ,do you want her to rant and lay curses on your type(Anuohia) like we do ? whereas she suppose to be an examplary ,
Abeg examplary life isnt for me !
Mine is do me i do you

Astrog Ukwa dagbu kwa gi "
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Eze2000(m): 2:09am On Sep 20, 2019
Amatarasha:

Blacks

Hello, Amara

I take it your being on NL so late on has to do with a lack of a boyfriend, eh? A true virgin you are, indeed.

Here is the thing. The rest of you girls are not useless, I'm not that judgemental, Just wasn't really interested.

As for you, your beauty lies more in character than anything else. Good looks and intelligence? Yeah, you got it in a unique way..but you are still relatively young. It will take you years to compare with most of the 30ish women talking here.

Lastly, you are black, there's no washing it away with soap so just be happy and always remember that a lot of white women wish they were black if only to get sexy full hips and ass like you. No race has it all babe.

Good night
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
i can write it better than that useless ubun.ja
Do it na, what's stopping you
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Kingsteve(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Females sha...
Just like the story of the Tower of Babel, there was confusion and disagreement amongst them, and they started to speak in tongues.

The Op suggested writing a 'miseducation', which was totally unnecessary.
Instead, here they are, bickering at each other over petty issues.

Females sha...
You species don't cease to amaze me!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Eze2000:

Hello, Amara

I take it your being on NL so late on has to do with a lack of a boyfriend, eh? A true virgin you are, indeed.

Here is the thing. The rest of you girls are not useless, I'm not that judgemental, Just wasn't really interested.

As for you, your beauty lies more in character than anything else. Good looks and intelligence? Yeah, you got it in a unique way..but you are still relatively young. It will take you years to compare with most of the 30ish women talking here.

Lastly, you are black, there's no washing it away with soap so just be happy and always remember that a lot of white women wish they were black if only to get sexy full hips and ass like you. No race has it all babe.

Good night
Hello Ezenwanne

.. grin Lack of boyfriends , u will forever amaze me ,

Yes i dont have boyfriend because my hymen is on an extreme check ..thats btw

As for my weired white & black issue

Not cryin because am dark in complexion ,but the ideology behind it ,
.see hw u praised ishilo..ve because she is always forming ,

What of if i spring up a monikker Natamara and i start forming ?
A word is enough 4 d wise

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Kingsteve:
Females sha...
Just like the story of the Tower of Babel, there was confusion and disagreement amongst them, and they started to speak in tongues.

Females sha...
Who just talk ?
A nobody or a pauper?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Do it na, what's stopping you
grin grin Abeg ,imagine the insult that might follow that ,
I cant grin grin when likes of modestbrowser are there!
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Kingsteve(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
Who just talk ?
A nobody or a pauper?
Always trying to get my attention at the slightest opportunity.
Wehdone ma, you've been noticed!
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

are you babysitting me ! the assertion you discredit as my belief are facts that av been proven over time, again & again. "women are there own worst enemies". The only aspect women support one another is when its as nothing to do with men.
when you say "small people" are u talkin of age or wealth or by endowment grin trust me which ever the case might be, we men av seen all these classes of women competite subconsciously & consciously.
If you insist u don't compete, well mayb u belong to d 10%ters becos naturally women are competitive. comment seen so far on this thread only corroborate it.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
grin grin Abeg ,imagine the insult that might follow that ,
I cant grin grin when likes of modestbrowser are there!
that's why you do it anonymously. Think girl, think!
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by AstroG: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
Which name ya papa give you self ? Osino astroanuohia grin

Ishilove is she not one of the mods ,do you want her to rant and lay curses on your type(Anuohia) like we do ? whereas she suppose to be an examplary ,
Abeg examplary life isnt for me !
Mine is do me i do you

Astrog Ukwa dagbu kwa gi "

Ah don't mingle or exchange words with ugly beings

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
that's why you do it anonymously. Think girl, think!
CHAI ! grin shocked i"ve been rolling in my bed
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2019
leave all these alfa wankers jare
nothing we haven't seen before

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2019
undecided
Kingsteve:
Females sha...

Females sha...
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Before joining NL, I asked about the sections and I was told that romance section has the daftest and most bigoted people on the forum. And that is not far from the truth. Always a war between males and females,look what people have reduced themselves to,shaming other genders ....like are people alright? It's not how to improve yourself or have a lovely relationship but how to compete with another gender....guys do this alot,ladies do this alot too.
Guys calling gals olosho or hoes, ladies calling guys broke ass...
The funny thing is that those against feminism are applauding redpill.
AstroG is yet to disclose why issues he has/had with ladies that he devotes his life to shamming them and sees any opportunity to create a gender-war against them.

Do ignore the tout amatarasha, don't drag yourself into the mud with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by AstroG: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Before joining NL, I asked about the sections and I was told that romance section has the daftest and most bigoted people on the forum. And that is not far from the truth. Always a war between males and females,look what people have reduced themselves to,shaming other genders ....like are people alright? It's not how to improve yourself or have a lovely relationship but how to compete with another gender....guys do this alot,ladies do this alot too.
Guys calling gals olosho or hoes, ladies calling guys broke ass...
The funny thing is that those against feminism are applauding redpill.
AstroG is yet to disclose why issues he has/had with ladies that he devotes his life to shamming them and sees any opportunity to create a gender-war against them.

Do ignore the tout amatarasha, don't drag yourself into the mud with her

Michellekabod2,I have/had not issues with girls. What I do is chop,clean mouth then discard them.

Haf been an alpha male since ah became a man.
Am am an EXCO of REDPILL MOVEMENTS,will not make me turn to bobrisky but to Free the Pussy niggas that are been enslaved all in the name of love but they are not aware that their emotions are been played with..

Am on overdose of redpills cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
AstroG:

Ah don't mingle or exchange words with ugly beings

Nna

Stop calling her ugly x,you dont know who you will marry at the longrun

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies Show Off Their Assets On Twitter (Photos) / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? / Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.