Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party (2226 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by GistGoViral: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Millionaire blogger Linda Ikeji’s son, Jayce Jeremi turns a year old today, September 17. Below are some pictures from the event.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/pictures-from-linda-ikeji-sons-first-birthday-party

Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by GistGoViral: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2019

Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by KEZDON(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Happy birthday young one....
Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by siie: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
That last picture...

Just wait for some people's comment on it. You will read their comments and you'll identify them as nothing but perverts!

Just wait! grin
Pervet! angry

Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by MiaB(f): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
That last picture...

Just wait for some people's comment on it. You will read their comments and you'll identify them as nothing but perverts!

Just wait! grin
Na only you know wetin you dey see

Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Those arguing on what they see or did not see, na una sabi oooo.

Wetin me I dey see here na pretty mom and a lovely son.

if e dey pain una, go marry ur wife and born pikin den post it on NairaLand and see what people will comment also on it

Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
That last picture...

Just wait! grin

Bruh now I understand what u r seeing. the right hand side of Linda ikeji is different from her body. look closely

Mr. poster.
Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
.....and I guess I'm supposed to care about this info, ryt?

Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

Bruh now I understand what u r seeing. the right hand side of Linda ikeji is different from her body. look closely

Mr. poster.

No. That's not it. The OK removed picture.

in that one, the baby's face was on Linda's chest
Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by Gbengee: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
That last picture...

Just wait! grin

The only thing I see there is color riot, the color on his knee is quite different to the one all over his body. If it's not camera, then someone is bleaching the boy destiny because of inferiority complex. Seeing that doesn't make me a pervert though!

Don't mind my English,am not from England.
Re: Pictures From Linda Ikeji Son’s First Birthday Party by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

No. That's not it. The OK removed picture.
in that one, the baby's face was on Linda's chest
Issokay, keep seeing what others are not seeing OK.

Osas Ighodaro Rock Cleavage Baring Outfit To Bbnaija House / Tacha Makes Hilarious Post, Shows Off Bulgy Frontside (photos) / Saga $ucks Married Woman, Tega B00bs