Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 PM

Speaking To Your Partner About Std's- 4 Tips To Make The Process A Lot More Easi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Speaking To Your Partner About Std's- 4 Tips To Make The Process A Lot More Easi (250 Views)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speaking To Your Partner About Std's- 4 Tips To Make The Process A Lot More Easi by HealthTeacher(f): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Truth be told, having this conversation can be really difficult but what if your approach could make it easier and give you the results you need, that is having your partner subscribe to you both being tested for STD’s in order to have a safe and healthy relationship.

This article outlines below 4 very helpful tips that will make this process a walk in the park for you. Read it here https://www.healthplatformsng.com/talking-about-std-testing-with-your-partner-4-tips-to-make-the-process-a-lot-more-easier/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kind Hearted Nigerians, Please Let's Contribute Money To Support Henry's Surgery / Avoid Smoking To Get Away From Asthenospermia / Septoplasty Surgery Needed. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.