Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout (20677 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Ravon: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Guinness Nigeria Plc has introduced its newest brand, Guinness Smooth stout into the market.

According to the company, Guinness Smooth is a new expression of Guinness developed by Guinness master brewers, local and international, to deliver an exciting and stand out beer that is perfect for casual social occasions.

Commenting on the new brew, Adesina Adewole, Guinness Nigeria master brewer said: “Guinness Smooth is a perfect partner for spicy foods and BBQ. The smooth refreshing taste balances the spicy heat, while the distinctive characterful flavour ensures Guinness Smooth is a beer that doesn’t get overshadowed by the food.”

“We did a lot of research and together with the local team and the team in Dublin, we came out with a Guinness expression that has a lager refreshing; it’s 5 per cent and it’s a Guinness that you would want to enjoy with your friends when you go out and want to have a hangout conversation.”

According to him, the new product seeks to compensate Guinness enthusiasts whose taste buds yearn for a perfect balance of bitter and sweet flavour.

Guinness Master Brewer, Peter Simpson, is optimistic the entry of the new product would go a long way to increase the company’s market share.

“It’s going to be absolutely huge in Ghana and I can see this going a million miles,” he said.

The new product was introduced into the Ghana market recently amidst fanfare and celebrity endorsement.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/09/17/guinness-nigeria-unveils-new-guinness-smooth-stout/

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Eberex(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hmm. First to comment, but i no feel anything.

Meanwhile person go be FTC we no go hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by vibbb: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ok, The other one is Guinness Extra Smooth but now we have Guinness Smooth. Pls Mr. Adesina Adewole tell us the difference. Abi is it all abt d quality, quantity abi alcohol content ni. Oga u can't just introduced ur new brand without proper details while it's different from previous.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by SLOVFO(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
OK
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by LadySarah: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Make we just dey drink ,Na our liver go de suffer am.Dey forget the change APC promised us.. cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by orlayemmy15(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
tor
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Trapnews: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by KIDfurniture(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Niceeeee
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Gten(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Guinness do me strong thing, sorry I jump and pass, no more dark ale.

4 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by obafemiican: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by obojememe: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
ok na...
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Drink responsibly

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by grandstar(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
I'm not a fan of stout but I know it will sell well.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by GloShare(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Will they reduce the bitter leaf level?

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Sunsets: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Wait oooo. Ghana tasted and poured libation before Nigeria. Aru!
Ravon:
Guinness Nigeria Plc has introduced its newest brand, Guinness Smooth stout into the market.

According to the company, Guinness Smooth is a new expression of Guinness developed by Guinness master brewers, local and international, to deliver an exciting and stand out beer that is perfect for casual social occasions.

Commenting on the new brew, Adesina Adewole, Guinness Nigeria master brewer said: “Guinness Smooth is a perfect partner for spicy foods and BBQ. The smooth refreshing taste balances the spicy heat, while the distinctive characterful flavour ensures Guinness Smooth is a beer that doesn’t get overshadowed by the food.”

“We did a lot of research and together with the local team and the team in Dublin, we came out with a Guinness expression that has a lager refreshing; it’s 5 per cent and it’s a Guinness that you would want to enjoy with your friends when you go out and want to have a hangout conversation.”

According to him, the new product seeks to compensate Guinness enthusiasts whose taste buds yearn for a perfect balance of bitter and sweet flavour.

Guinness Master Brewer, Peter Simpson, is optimistic the entry of the new product would go a long way to increase the company’s market share.

“It’s going to be absolutely huge in Ghana and I can see this going a million miles,” he said.

The new product was introduced into the Ghana market recently amidst fanfare and celebrity endorsement.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/09/17/guinness-nigeria-unveils-new-guinness-smooth-stout/

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by deolumike(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Another brand of alcohol. We drink too much in this country.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Priceless007: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
I think they've introduced something of this kind before, and after a while it went off radar... Guineas extra smooth was the name I think.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Whobedatte(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Experiential agencies ready for cash out grin

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by klassd(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nonsense drink, I tasted it today.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by codeworks(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Is it Dublin in South Africa?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by uuzba(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Eberex:
Hmm
We should be drinking this ogogoro and forget about Buhari?
Abi what's this one?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Focusmind: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Origin still remain one of their most successful new products.

VAT from alcohol should be shared to states based on volume of consumption in each state of the federation.

You can't ban alcohol in Kano and still receive the VAT collected from its sales in Lagos or Anambra.

7 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by BarrElChapo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Gimme gimme gimme some acohol

Gimme gimme gimme some acohol cheesy
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Youngzedd(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Star Radler fans gather here. If it's not better than Star Radler, let it remain in Ghana.

When you take mortuary standard (very cold) Star Radler, you just forget who the president is and all your problems until it finishes grin.

7 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Banmeallday: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Blacks and European drinks and consumerism....Chei
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
vibbb:
Ok, The other one is Guinness Extra Smooth but now we have Guinness Smooth. Pls Mr. Adesina Adewole tell us the difference. Abi is it all abt d quality, quantity abi alcohol content ni. Oga u can't just introduced ur new brand without proper details while it's different from previous.

Alcohol content is not the only parameter used in accessing the quality of beer.
Others are... The smoothness and ease of drinking
The post drinking effect on the system
After taste smell
Drinking smoothness in freeze and unfreeze form
Availability.
Affordability for the masses I. E pocket friendly
Acceptability by the masses

4 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
LadySarah:
Make we just dey drink ,Na our liver go de suffer am.Dey forget the change APC promised us.. cool cool cool

Even if you don't drink your liver might suffer...

My point, this world is mysterious...
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by Rosella1: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lemee call my village elders to add it to the marriage list! grin
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by slawomir: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by chicfarmer: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Rosella1:
Lemee call my village elders to add it to the marriage list! grin
Your head dey there. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by sammuell(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
I just dey my dey with 200 Life
Re: Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout by uwa244(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Make sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Linseed Or Flaxseed / Picture Of A Sewing Machine Cake / Suggest Another Nigerian Meal That Can Replace RICE On Festive Occasions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.