Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Fraud In Fidelity Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Fraud In Fidelity Bank (518 Views)

Allen Onyema And Egahaga Should Resign During The Fraud Trial To Save Air Peace / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / What Does WTAX.PD Mean In Fidelity Bank Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud In Fidelity Bank by gloriaunobi(f): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
I don't know if this post is in the right section but a friend of mine need your advice please.....here is his story oooh . I compiled it from our chat.....

I went to a store to purchase some service but unfortunately the POS wasn't responding and we resolved to use my bank's app to transfer the money, so I transferred #3,100 from my Zenith account number 22**** **39 with the account name (withheld) on 30th August 2019 by 12:46PM to Fidelity account number 632****586 with the name (withheld). The transaction was successful from my account, I received alert on my for the debit transaction and also on the app it was successful too, the said amount was debited but the recipient claimed that he did not receive it, so! I now called my bank and they also told me that the transaction was successful that I should contact fidelity bank and make inquiry with this reference number  ID-000015190830124612000513016386 after contacting them they told me that they can't resolve it.
Sister this country just tire me, everyone and institutions are scammers.
Re: The Fraud In Fidelity Bank by steppin: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
gloriaunobi:
I don't know if this post is in the right section but a friend of mine need your advice please.....here is his story oooh . I compiled it from our chat.....

Wait for two weeks, if they don't resolve the issue by then, go the customer care section of cbn and lay a complaint.
Their email is on their website.
I once threatened to report GTB because of a double debit in my account, and they immediately credited my account with loads of apologies, within 24hrs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opay’s Country Manager Reacts To Oride’s Role In Gokada’s Temporary Shutdown / Greetings / Statisense: Nigeria Is The Most Valued Nation Brand In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.