Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

#sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! (11272 Views)

Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts / Entries Open For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7 / Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by madamgrace: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Now we all know what Sisi Yemmie, Deyemi Okanlawon and Ufuoma McDermott, posts were all about, teasing with those heart-warming videos! They were recently unveiled as the new judges for the sixth edition of Cussons Baby Moments! The trio were announced as judges at a press briefing which held at the PZ headquarters recently, and let’s just say we are excited for what the competition has in store for participants this season!

The theme for this season is ‘Sharing Magic Memories’; Cussons Baby recognises that there will always be those special moments we share with our children and urges parents to share them with Cussons Baby and get rewarded for sharing what you love! A few changes that have been made to the competition that will ensure a smoother experience for participants and promises even more rewards.

For the first time ever, multiple entries will be allowed on a weekly basis throughout the entry period. Participants who do not make the week’s cut can try again the next week.

Weekly winners will emerge every week and rewarded instantly, Sounds good, yes?

200 entrants will be selected every week for the next five weeks, totalling 1000 participants at the end of entries.

To enter for the competition, participants are required to:

• Buy any Cussons Baby Gift Pack.
• Then take a creative photo of your baby with the Cussons Baby Pack in view.
• Visit www.cussonsbaby.com.ng to get on the Photo Uploader App, fill in the required details and upload the picture of your baby on the app.
• Get loved ones to vote for your baby’s picture when voting begins and your baby could become the Cussons Baby of the Year 2019!!!

* Remember guys, entry closes on Saturday, the 19th of October 2019!

The competition is only open to babies within the ages of 0 – 24 months. Entrants are advised to familiarize themselves with the terms and conditions of this Competition available on the website entry page.

The winner of the competition will be awarded at the grand finale and will receive a cash prize of N1, 000, 000. The second-runners up will win N750, 000 and the third-runners up will win N500, 000. All three will also be awarded with a year’s supply of Cussons Baby products.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2UyHJzpQ6z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2UxgagJWMu/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2VCVEAnlz9/

The Cussons Baby Moments train will be touring select cities: Port Harcourt Mall (September 21); Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja (September 28); and Ikeja City Mall, Lagos (October 5). There will be fun family games with loads of prizes to be won, and you can also enter your baby for the competition at these activations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl7yB9aXwbs

Highlights from the event

For more info, please follow @cussonsbabyng on all social media platforms. You can also check out the hashtag #CBM6 #SharingMagicMemories on Instagram and Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by daddytime(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
Kai..my daughter must participate o
Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by ForeThinker: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
embarassed
Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by shamecurls(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Need to impregnate a lady ASAP

3 Likes

Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Babies are just so cute

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by baby124: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
I love Sisi yemmie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by Celense(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nice concept
Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by ForeThinker: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
The world is not enough
Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by blesskewe(f): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Who is sisi yemmie
Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by Richdad50(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
shocked
Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by Geofavor(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Must everything become a competition? I don't know why we like putting unnecessary pressure on each other. Lil kids do what they do innocently and unwittingly. They do not do it to impress anyone. Now you want to make them start competing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by Abalado(f): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sisie what again for goodness sake, shai
Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by Gten(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
I have the picture of my child in my mind, can I Photoshop it with cussons before I marry?

2 Likes

Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by Pauldollars(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
shamecurls:
Need to impregnate a lady ASAP

How will impregnating a girl make you participate in a competition that will soon close? cool

Go and marry bro and stop thinking of evil in your head? If God have mercy on you, you may participate in future.

4 Likes

Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by Gosj01(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Who will get pregnant for me??

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! by majestique(f): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
great! this is what I've been waiting for...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife / Can A Fiancee Beater Change In A Marriage? / Appreciating Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.