Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome (33477 Views)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Visit Bode George, Seek His Support / Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / Akpabio’s Loyalists In Akwa Ibom Reject Him And His Move To The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Some people just talk as if they are God.
After more than 12years tinubu left the position of Governor, no other ex governor has been able to match up to the political sagacity of BAT. Talking nonsense sir.

We open verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 5:33am On Sep 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
Northerns dont also know what we yorubas are planning.

Planning what? Without the hausas, you guys are toothless dogs. All you guys can do is make noise. Hausas no get time to bark, they bite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Edu3Again:

Lemme tell you one thing without prejudice.

The North has no plans of handing power to the South.

Tinubu is powerful already, humanly speaking if u make Tinubu President nothing can touch him & the North won't like that.

As for Osungbade, e go hard am.

Christians no trust am.

I don't think Tinubu will help Osungbade after they have ignored Tinubu.

Nevertheless if any Yoruba man takes over, let him make sure that he fills all posts with Yorubas like the Fulanis are filling all posts.

This is what I've been trying yo say. Northerners are not fools. They know things would scatter if Tinubu ascend the iron throne. They will NEVER take that risk. They also know Osinbande is a weakling and an unpredictable human being (a Redeemed Pastor). Las las, if they field in Osinbande as candidate of APC, they will encourage all their brothers in their Mosque to vote for the PDP candidate who is a Northerner (especially if that candidate is Kwankwaso)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 5:43am On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
lol...plan for that part 2 cos bruh part one will not happen. U are seeing it already but as usual u cant believe it

Part 2 can't happen too. There would NEVER be an Igbo President in Nigeria, at least not in the nearest future. That plan would also be frustrated

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
at the bolded, yoruba people get that kind liver? The only ppl brave enough in nigeria to do that are hausa/fula and igbos...fact

Even the Igbos are not that brave Politically. The only brave set of people in Nigeria, as far as politics is concerned are the Hausas/Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by sylve11: 5:57am On Sep 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
Northerns dont also know what we yorubas are planning.

nothing the yorubas are planning there. cool
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2019
All these eediotic wailers think we have forgotten how Jonathan used to take orders from Turai and the kitchen cabinet?

Or how Sambo used to be nothing but a statue displayed at Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Correcto:
I am Yoruba but what you are saying is out of place. The truth is Osinbajo has been reduce to an executive assistant. I am honestly not happy that Yorubas are not even protesting this.
Don't patronize anybody just for a few likes.

When anyone agrees to become a running mate/VP in Nigeria that is what they sign up to.

All of our Presidensts have always had the Chiefs of Staff/SGF more powerful than their VPs.

Osinbajo is even better;

What about Jonathan when he was VP? What about Sambo? What about Atiku sef?

Your comment is out of place.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by chris51(f): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Edo can and will never be part of Biafra.

ideynl1:

Yoruba Muslim. Is Ozekhome an Edoman Biafra?

Have you suddenly agreed that Edo is part of Biafra?
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by chris51(f): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2019
chris51:

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by omoiyalayi(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2019
omenka:
Somebody tell me, HOW IS THAT OZEKHOME'S BUSINESS?? sad

Has he suddenly fallen in love with Tinubu and Osinbajo he wants to see them remain relevant as opposed to what he alleges buhari plans to to do to them

Imagine him saying the race for 2023 has begun when the same man urged Atiku in to Supreme Court. This means he doesnt even believe in the course he's pursuing but is just out to fleece Atiku.

For that statement alone, if I was Atiku I'd fire him.

God bless u 4 dis right up

U took evrytin out of my head

Ozokemen is a biggest yahoo lawyer in nigeria 2day milking pdp and it's big wigs of all d nigeria money dey stole in d past in d name of defending dem in court

Atiku is his latest Maga, he knew atiku has no case but den, he must chop money

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by wink2015(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Mike Ozekhome SAN, on Tuesday said President Muhammadu Buhari will soon render Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) loyal to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu impotent in the coming days.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Ozekhome who said the battle for the heart and soul of the 2023 presidential election has already begun said President Buhari will also make them feel accommodated in APC and ultimately discard them.

One thing I want to assure Nigerians is that going by the trajectory of President Buhari’s persona, the VicePresident Yemi Osinbajo and the Tinubu group will be rendered more and more impotent, unaccommodated and discarded.

“The battle for the heart and soul of 2023 has already earnestly begun. Read my lips,” he said

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-will-render-osinbajo-tinubus-loyalists-impotent-discard-them-ozekhome/

TINUBU WILL BE THE BIGGEST LOOSER OF THIS POLITICAL GAME THAT HAS JUST STARTED AS WE COUNT DOWN TO 2023.

Yoruba Obas after eating dollars went out of their ways to betray Ex-President Jonathan leading to him loosing the 2015 Presidential election.

A Fulani born President is putting the necessary machinery in place to perfect his game plan to betray the yoruba nation.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND !
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by GMbuharii: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2019
LZAA:
All the morufs,ganiyus and fatais are rushing to defend their master while mike is saying the truth grin
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod Afonjaconehead gwarotango Adaibeku
Lolsssssss
Their Sokoto is their master's red carpet

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2019
This is a tactic admission of him just defrauding Turakin.Why is he so worried about Oshinbajo and Tinubu if he has any hope of getting anything for Atiku at the supreme Court?. Keep milking the man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by EeyanMayweather(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2019
guynextdoor:

See this "ábobakú" calling someone an "osu." I hope you are warming up to accompany the king of your town to the great beyond once he kicks the bucket? "Nzuzu" of life!
Osu man...How you dey grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by Correcto: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Please how many likes can get me 1$ or Naira, lol. Well I have made my point.
BroadStreetBull Ypost=82333974:
Don't patronize anybody just for a few likes.

When anyone agrees to become a running mate/VP in Nigeria that is what they sign up to.

All of our Presidensts have always had the Chiefs of Staff/SGF more powerful than their VPs.

Osinbajo is even better;

What about Jonathan when he was VP? What about Sambo? What about Atiku sef?

Your comment is out of place.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by guynextdoor(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2019
EeyanMayweather:

Osu man...How you dey grin cheesy
ábobakú himself! Dude, I'm sure i'm the least of your numerous problems. You should be worried about the sword of Damocles hanging over your head. At any moment, you know you would be summoned by your village chiefs to accompany your oba to the great beyond. why? your gods have chosen you specially for that task to carry the oba's luggage. You should carry your bad mouth to the land of the spirits. i'm sure you'll get a warm reception over there, and those of us in the land of the living will also heave a sigh of relief...lol! Abobaku!!! Regards to your folks over there. "omo orukan!!" lol!
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bad belle, you re just jealous of Osibaba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by selemempe: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
ityP:

Part 2 can't happen too. There would NEVER be an Igbo President in Nigeria, at least not in the nearest future. That plan would also be frustrated
ask urself why...the fulanis knw that we knw wat they knw. We will turn asorock to igborock if we get there...no be play

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by selemempe: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
ityP:

Planning what? Without the hausas, you guys are toothless dogs. All you guys can do is make noise. Hausas no get time to bark, they bite.
oh i thought u were even hausa...so u are from jos...the abubakus of the north...smh...more like a jos man will never be president again...ask useni
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by o123456789(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by Jones4190(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:

He is telling Tibubu to join PDP before it is too late
because PDP see van loaded with money during election ba? atiku run and you people see tinubu as the next maga ba, bros why are you people like this?
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by Solsix(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=Sirjamo post=82329291]Everyone can air their views about 2023 but one of the following will happen:

1. Either one of Osinbajo or Tinubu will succeed Buhari

2. In the event that Buhari/Northerners decide to hang on to power ( which is highly unlikely) we the Yorubas would gladly resurrect the the useless PDP and hand the south Easterners the presidency on a platter of gold and diamond.

Somebody should tell Mr Peter Obi to be on standby, if we can make a serial loser like Buhari to become president, he wouldn't dare mess with us, or else, we kill the APC and wake the PDP!!
Who are you Good??
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
oh i thought u were even hausa...so u are from jos...the abubakus of the north...smh...more like a jos man will never be president again...ask useni

I stay in Jos, but I'm not from Plateau state. And so you know, indigenes of Jos never dream to become VP sef grin
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by IloveToMess: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
chris51:

Stop giving yourself false hope. Its Just like saying Jamaica will never be part of USA, thats how it sounds to me. Edo has never been 'considered' part of Biafra not before not now not tomorrow!, So please take note of that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by Spacewalker(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
Enemies of yoruba nation in panic mode because we play sophisticated in politics.

We yorubas dont care about what buhari do with Osibanjo.
Whether buhari turn him to gate keep or not.

What we are sure and care for,is presidency is coming back to south west.the man for the job is Tinubu.
And no one can stop it,not even northerns.

We are not ibos that don't know how to play politics.

Tinubu would only become president in ur dreams or ur father's hauz,mark my words.

Mark this date and save it for future references, he would never rule Nigeria except God allows it

Again I say mark my words,u will eat ur words I promise u.Nonsense and Tinubu
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by selemempe: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
ityP:

I stay in Jos, but I'm not from Plateau state. And so you know, indigenes of Jos never dream to become VP sef grin
cool...but since ur face is all over the place, mind wat u write here b4 it puts u in trouble. Thats sense 101
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ZionJay(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
ideynl1:

Yoruba Muslim. Is Ozekhome an Edoman Biafra?

Have you suddenly agreed that Edo is part of Biafra?

Forget that thing, even Fayose and Fani Kayode are all Biafrans does that mean that Ekiti and Osun are part of your phantom Biafra? grin > grin
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by EeyanMayweather(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
guynextdoor:

ábobakú himself! Dude, I'm sure i'm the least of your numerous problems. You should be worried about the sword of Damocles hanging over your head. At any moment, you know you would be summoned by your village chiefs to accompany your oba to the great beyond. why? your gods have chosen you specially for that task to carry the oba's luggage. You should carry your bad mouth to the land of the spirits. i'm sure you'll get a warm reception over there, and those of us in the land of the living will also heave a sigh of relief...lol! Abobaku!!! Regards to your folks over there. "omo orukan!!" lol!
Nah on top one word "osu" wey I call you make you convulse this much grin cheesy
Tell me the truth , are you an osu for real cheesy

Baba nah even refugee for my side. West side nah the best side .

Guy[s][/s] osu nextdoor
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
cool...but since ur face is all over the place, mind wat u write here b4 it puts u in trouble. Thats sense 101

I haven't said anything that will put me in trouble. But if anyone feels he can get to me, he should be my guest. Him eye go clear las las
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by selemempe: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
ityP:

I haven't said anything that will put me in trouble. But if anyone feels he can get to me, he should be my guest. Him eye go clear las las
lol...heads of state have been gotten...who are u again?

This childish utterances show u are not mature enough to be on a faceless forum
Re: Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome by ityP(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
selemempe:
lol...heads of state have been gotten...who are u again?

Whats my problem with head of state? I am simply telling any who cares to hear, that head of state isn't Tinubu nor Osunbande

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors / Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / 1985 Coup: How I Led Soldiers To Pick Up Buhari – Col. A. Aminu (rtd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.