Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) (19516 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by ZiriMane(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
nice one... but let's be Frank this is laudable because of our system
we don't just want high rise buildings without facilities to make them function

craft development center with no state of the art facilities
I don't think that's what we want
I actually don't know about the degree of mechanization this building houses for proper craft development...

I'm just a concerned Nigerian
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by suprememoney(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
I'm a product of that school... When men where men.
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Are you that daft....is he the state police commissioner?

If he the state works commissioner? Better go back to and so some cultism. It is is clear basic thought is not your forte
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by Donexy16(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by eLcastro(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
My school that year.....set 1999 GWP(generator water pump)...year 1-3
Degree=Trade Test 1 2 3
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by eLcastro(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
budusky05:
Commission renovated building? So maintenance has now turned in to projects that has to be commissioned?

Feel pity for brainwashed Rivers indigens
Do you know what it take to equip a technical school.?
You the daft one if you think a technical school is just 6 room block
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
ornicus:

If he the state works commissioner? Better go back to and so some cultism. It is is clear basic thought is not your forte

I don't get your point...edit your write up and revert..
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by NGpatriot: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
eLcastro:
Do you know what it take to equip a technical school.?
You the daft one if you think a technical school is just 6 room block

Please tell us what it takes to equip a renovated technical school?

You are not even making any sense.
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by aziaka111(m): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2019
Jimmyson:
Wike the people's choice... The performing gov who believes in action.
the worst governor Rivers state have had in d history of Rivers state,am a PDP man and a Rivers Guy
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by eLcastro(m): 1:05am On Sep 18, 2019
NGpatriot:

Please tell us what it takes to equip a renovated technical school?

You are not even making any sense.
as an old boy of that school...since 99 the institution started dying off... that's the only technical school from js1 level in the state as GTCs only really starts practical from voc 1(ss1).....for the governor to even think about it in this time when technical education is dying is more than commendable....taking a step further to renovate and have Julius Berger equip it is a big deal(if they actually equip it to standard)......now you might not appreciate it and question what it take to equip a technical school......but to some of us there's too much to gain from craftsmanship.........so yea investing in education especially craft education is what commending a state gov for no matter how little is may look.....a list of workshop in the school so you can see how big of a deal it is.,that if you have any knowledge about the school.
1.a general fitting workshop
2.woodwork workshop
3.GWP(generator and water pump) workshop...my dept
4.MVM(motor vehicle mechanic) workshop
5.Electric/electronics workshop
6.welding workshop
7.Building dept
8.Arc drawing lab
GWP alone house more than 4 industrial lister gen,with 2 oppose cylinders gen...and 6 water pump.
The fitting workshop had at least 4 big machines as of when i left...and a powerful grinding machine.
MVM had at least 2 cars then.
These workshops i mentioned are the ones i know too well as our courses then interacts
In conclusion if the gov can extend this to GTC ph.,it is highly welcome....I only want to see if they actually equip it to standard.
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by pawesome(m): 6:08am On Sep 18, 2019
ornicus:
and no one asked him about the serial killer stalking the hotels and his plan to restore a sense of safety?
what do you want him to do that even for the reporters to mention a name of a hotel they can't...
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by Beat123(f): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Does he look like the northern dpo Buhari appointed time rivers state?
ornicus:
and no one asked him about the serial killer stalking the hotels and his plan to restore a sense of safety?
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by penguinpikin: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2019
budusky05:
Commission renovated building? So maintenance has now turned in to projects that has to be commissioned?

Feel pity for brainwashed Rivers indigens

RIVERS IS IMPROVING BIT BY BIT.. WHAT ABOUT LAGOS SO FAR. ONE WAY , DUMPSITE EVERYWHERE.
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by Frankie10: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2019
ornicus:

Did Wike ask those girls to follow the men to the hotels? Or were they kidnapped to the hotels?

Avoid Sentiments
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Frankie10:

Did Wike ask those girls to follow the men to the hotels? Or were they kidnapped to the hotels?

Avoid Sentiments

Is this the same thing you say when busloads of people are kidnapped in Port Harcourt? Or is wike no longer chief security officer? Or you think governorship is only about commissioning projects?

The prostitutes you are shaming, na angels dey mount them?
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by Khez: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Uncommon performer.. My love for wike holds no ending o
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by DukeSolexx: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2019
Nice job Mr Project.... That school was in bad condition before. Bad roof, building bricks falling bit by bit, dilapidated classrooms etc.
freelansa:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has commissioned the reconstructed and furnished Government Craft Development Centre in Port Harcourt.

Sharing pictures of the building on Twitter, the governor wrote:

“In pursuit of our vision to promote vocational education and develop middle level manpower in Rivers State, we today commisioned the reconstructed & furnished Government Craft Development Centre, Port Harcourt”.

Govenror Wike added that more equipments needed in the building have been contracted to be supplied.

“We have also contracted Julius Berger Nigeria to build and equip internatinal standard workshops and training facilities for the centre. I am convinced Technical and Vocational Training remains one of the surest ways of reaching out to thousands of Rivers youths”, he tweeted.

https://wotzup.ng/wike-commissions-government-craft-development-centre-in-port-harcourt-photos/
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by Frankie10: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
ornicus:

Is this the same thing you say when busloads of people are kidnapped in Port Harcourt? Or is wike no longer chief security officer? Or you think governorship is only about commissioning projects?

The prostitutes you are shaming, na angels dey mount them?

Discuss the topic, in case you have forgotten, it is on girls being killed in the hotels, not general security problem in the entire state.

Or do you think there is a state without Security challenge?
Drop your fact on the niche, which is the trend of "girls being killed in hotels"
Re: Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos) by lrdval: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wike that his community has not seen constant light for over a year now. Shame on him. Charity begins at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian High Commission Owes United Kingdom Government N3.3bn Traffic Fee - UK / Ekumankama Nkama Who Stands As Anyim’s Surety Disowns Him Citing Maina-Ndume / Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.