Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Wolfowitz Case At The World Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wolfowitz Case At The World Bank (913 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / "PDP Frustrating Our Case At Rivers Election Tribunal" - APC / Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wolfowitz Case At The World Bank by spencer007: 11:54pm On May 17, 2007
What is d essence of moral messages when all men are immorally the same,
what do you think about women libralization when they already possess the bottom power,
The west preaches that they want more women in power in developing countries,
is it becos men like Wolfowitz "the world bank president " and the world leaders can continually promote women for the services the bottom renders.

i guess they had a fill of different species of women from all over the world at the beijin conference and

that may explain many rise in pay and positions for women in the work place or rather inner room service.

well help me ask baba iyabo and what he is doing with the women in his cabinate, and
can someone define the relationship between
"bush and rice" kiss

but i wont argue if okonjo's is vp through the same means at least na person be cecila at oceanic lipsrsealed

as along as it would bring poor countries money anyhow, or what do you think guys.
Re: The Wolfowitz Case At The World Bank by cuteNhot(f): 5:08am On May 18, 2007
since you publicly asked what WE think. let me be the first to tell you my thoughts.
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUTUP!!!!!
do not take my words as an attempt to insult,
but see them as a reaction,
caused by frustration,
in trying to understand what, in Obasanjo's nosehole,
you were talking about.
Re: The Wolfowitz Case At The World Bank by spencer007: 11:03am On May 18, 2007
well if these women get all they want
the thinking is dat it will help their families,
but wat we get is divorce and women like Rice refussing to marry
in d name of men are irresponsible,

but u and i know d truth, hot,

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Lagos Govt. Denies Owing N100b / Yar‘adua Gets British Govt’s Support / Genocide For Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.