Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year (1929 Views)

Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M / Proud Futites, Your School Has Disgraced You All. / Nigeria Law School. 2018/2019 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year by law001(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hello MOD,

Please help move to Front page if it can reach the appropriate authority.

Long story short:

I applied for WES Canada verification November last year (2018) for my Nigeria Law School results.

As of today 17th September 2019, Nigeria Law School is yet to respond to the several verification request emails from WES.

I have taken steps to reach WES and Nigeria Law School.. Below is WES response.

My friend who did his own last year faced same issues.

Please if you're or you know anyone in charge of responding to WES Verification request emails at the Nigeria Law School, Abuja... Please respond to all pending requests... Mine is among them.

Please,
Thanks.

Re: HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year by STENON(f): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sorry bro.

Same thing happened to me last 3 years and I missed a Canadian scholarship.
Re: HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year by law001(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
STENON:
Sorry bro.

Same thing happened to me last 3 years and I missed a Canadian scholarship.

Sorry to hear that. It's really painful how things are turning out in Nigeria.

Sad thing is, I'm not in Nigeria to pursue it.
Re: HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
I think there is a little issue with Wes and the law school
Re: HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year by law001(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
I think there is a little issue with Wes and the law school

Hey bro, is this information from a reliable source? I may just have to remove Law School from my WES account if it is.
Re: HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year by STENON(f): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2019
law001:

Sorry to hear that. It's really painful how things are turning out in Nigeria.

Sad thing is, I'm not in Nigeria to pursue it.
Despite been a Nigerian in Nigeria then, went to my school several times, called and begged administrative to be fast with their processing. All was a futile endeavour and it was a very sad thing for me.

I will suggest you ask your Parents or siblings to visit the law school on your behalf. All will be well
Re: HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year by majorgr: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
you people don't know Nigerian universities are very negligent in any matter. you have to follow them up, besides sending your verified documents back to WES is costly no Nigeria university will pay the 100$ for you. you will have to go to the university and make the payment for the university to send it back to wes if not you will wait tire
Re: HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year by Enasdan(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2019
from experience, you have to be physically present at the institution that issue the transcript to WES, probably they are waiting for you to come and make payment before they can respond to WES via e-mail, my candid advice is for you to go the Law School that sent the transcripts to WES follow it up in their offices that do transcripts /documents verification and do the needful if any. it will take longer time if you are just waiting for the school to respond to WES just like that without you not seeing them in their verification office.
Re: HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year by oljennifer: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2020
This law school transcript Verification is it done by mail or do they have to send it back through courier becos i don't understand again.
Re: HELP! Nigeria Law School Has Delayed My WESCanada Verification For Almost A Year by BucketMan: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2020
law001:
Hello MOD,

Please help move to Front page if it can reach the appropriate authority.

Long story short:

I applied for WES Canada verification November last year (2018) for my Nigeria Law School results.

As of today 17th September 2019, Nigeria Law School is yet to respond to the several verification request emails from WES.

I have taken steps to reach WES and Nigeria Law School.. Below is WES response.

My friend who did his own last year faced same issues.

Please if you're or you know anyone in charge of responding to WES Verification request emails at the Nigeria Law School, Abuja... Please respond to all pending requests... Mine is among them.

Please,
Thanks.

pls how can I apply for this scholarship

(1) (Reply)

Activist Throws Shade At Gustavo Cubana For Offering Money To UNN Stripper / The Hedgehog Pepper Soup / Law As A Second Degree!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.