Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun (134260 Views)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by chosenp: 8:48pm On May 25, 2020
thanks for the update
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by dejavuh0007(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2020
Great job Larry. It almost feels like I'm watching a Netflix series.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2020
Yinka and his sister got richer.. I just hope they'll further their education just as Peter Black has advised. Also, security measures should be put in place for the duo, the evil Chief Salami could send assassins to them..

Peter Black had to do what he had to do to survive the hard blow life dealt him, one would ask,did he have a choice? Another would argue..

From Peter's perspective, Basket is still a thief and I totally agree with him..

Finally, Officer John Balewa was able to crack the code.. That's good.. Maybe, just maybe Officer Balewa has a chance of catching Peter Black.. It will be foolhardy for him to think that Peter Black will be robbing Chief Salami physically, if only he knew that his old friend is wiser than that..

BRAVO LARRYSUN...

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Yinka and his sister got richer.. I just hope they'll further their education just as Peter Black has advised. Also, security measures should be put in place for the duo, the evil Chief Salami could send assassins to them..

Peter Black had to do what he had to survive the hard blow life dealt him, one would ask,did he have a choice? Another would argue..

From Peter's perspective, Basket is still a thief and I totally agree with him..

Finally, Officer John Balewa was able to crack the code.. That's good.. Maybe, just maybe Officer Balewa has a chance of catching Peter Black.. It will be foolhardy for him to think that Peter Black will be robbing Chief Salami physically, if only he knew that his old friend is wiser than that..

BRAVO LARRYSUN...
You're just too much. I love how you analyse the plots.

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2020
LarrySun:
You're just too much. I love how you analyse the plots.

The Great Larrysun.. I am still learning from your likes.. Thanks for the compliments..

I don't usually do this because I understand the stress of typing but I think I am about to change that.So it goes thus, I couldn't help but notice the mix-up in the names in some parts of this episode like using Balewa instead of Salami, please go through and modify.. In all, believe me, you're super good.. You aroused my curiosity to check out on the different codes..

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2020
Balewa is really something else, can't hear just let Peter be? Larry u are truly a Legend.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Uzyvicks(f): 7:11am On May 26, 2020
Kaycee9242:
Balewa is really something else, can't hear just let Peter be? Larry u are truly a Legend.

Don't mind the guy
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by francium001: 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Rapfrick(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2020
I don Dey hate basky, honestly I can put a bullet into the head of any one dat reasons like him
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:02am On May 27, 2020
nice story buh too many explanation and recycling of A story line ..pls make the story worth reading

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
nice story buh too many explanation and recycling of A story line ..pls make the story worth reading

That has always been his style of writing,bro.. You'll get used to it. Meanwhile,he has other interesting stories to his name.. You can check them out, believe me you won't regret ever trying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

That has always been his style of writing,bro.. You'll get used to it. Meanwhile,he has other interesting stories to his name.. You can check them out, believe me you won't regret ever trying..
smiles the story is interesting though...buh too much details makes me scroll down... interesting buh mehn he should cut down the details..so we can conclude..if not we will stay here forever

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
smiles the story is interesting though...buh too much details makes me scroll down... interesting buh mehn he should cut down the details..so we can conclude..if not we will stay here forever

Lol, I get you bro.. But the thing is this story has already been published on Okadabooks he can't cut down the details now.. Believe me, if you're patient enough to read thoroughly, you will get some key things in between those lengthy description..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by pablobellins(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
SECONDED... Especially in the book 2 (Maria)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2020
Removed

6 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2020
Even Larrysun has dropped.. Thank God.. Let me go and read up.. I guess the night will make up for the boring day..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2020
Khutumn finally made her feelings bare.. If I were Peter Black maybe I would have played along to get what I want, but no,Peter Black is not me, he had other plans..

So, she recognized him all along but she kept mute,even when she knew what her father did to him and his family,she should have known..what love can do, am glad she didn't spill the beans anyway.

Peter Black it's good you came with the powdery substance, the plan B was necessary..

I can only hope that Officer John Balewa is not at the other side of the gate..

BRAVO LARRYSUN.

4 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by UnusualJhay(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
I fear officer JB might be on him

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by makavelli47(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2020
finally, the diamond
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
am trying so hard to remember how dt diamond came about, can anyone help me out pls. larry thanks so much for today
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kaycee9242:
am trying so hard to remember how dt diamond came about, can anyone help me out pls. larry thanks so much for today

Do you remember when Peter Black posed as a business man?? If I can remember correctly, he was driving a Lexus Jeep as at then.. I can't remember much though..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

Do you remember when Peter Black posed as a business man?? If I can remember correctly, he was driving a Lexus Jeep as at then.. I can't remember much though..

sparo my brother i can't remember clearly again but i believe we have come across dt diamond stuff b4 whether it belonged to peter and chief somehow collected from him. i can't place my finger on it
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 2:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Kaycee9242:

sparo my brother i can't remember clearly again but i believe we have come across dt diamond stuff b4 whether it belonged to peter and chief somehow collected from him. i can't place my finger on it

Maybe Larrysun will help to remind us..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nickshrapnel: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Kaycee9242:

I think it belongs to Black’s father and the chief
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I think it belongs to Black’s father and the chief

i think u are right and Dy got it through illegal means
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by okeyben10: 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thanks boss...
I like that blackie is toying wt tots of exposing baskies criminal past.

I find basky's self righteousness quite exasperating

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Uzyvicks(f): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Am sure this episode will bring us to the actual beginning of this story in blackmaria (the prologue) when black ran into the house meeting Maria , he actually ran in like someone being pursued by police . I can't really remember how it actually happened , but something like that
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Ismaxx: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pls wia is larry...dis food is getting cold....serve us as e dey hot pls
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by UnusualJhay(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Uzyvicks:
Am sure this episode will bring us to the actual beginning of this story in blackmaria (the prologue) when black ran into the house meeting Maria , he actually ran in like someone being pursued by police . I can't really remember how it actually happened , but something like that

exactly, you remember it quite well. ...

I think he took her out of the house, and was driving like a maniac. ....
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jenifer007: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Oga Larry please we are hungry for update....Biko feed us....God bless you
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Tranquillity360: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
More update.

God bless you.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jadeliyi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
good day oga larrysun

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply)

The New Girl / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / The contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.