Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun (134281 Views)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by goldbim(f): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
LarrySun:
13 updates are currently available for 'Nemesis'. Each update costs N50 only.
I'm interested..any WhatsApp number we can get it ?
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by AdiscoPele: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
LarrySun:
Pls Larry, how can I get this updates.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
His WhatsApp number and Email address is on his signature..

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2020
Wow Larry what else can i say? U are truly a legend. Thanks so much brother
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Rick9(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Awesome
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by dejavuh0007(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2020
This is surreal. I've been an ardent follower right from book one and I must say that you're a talented and gifted writer. Of all the stories I started reading on Nairaland at about the same time I started reading yours some years back, it's only yours I still follow up till date, and this goes to show that you know your stuff. Your update is the reason I look forward to Sundays with joy. Any Sunday u don't update feels wasted to me. How I wish u can make this story of yours into a series and I promise you it'll be a bomb. Why don't you try and pitch ur story to Netflix or any other movie studio abroad.

Thank you for this enthralling piece, Larry. I appreciate your commitment and steadfastness, and I can't wait for u to begin the fourth book.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
LarrySun:

How can I pay to access the Nemesis?
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Omittesb:

How can I pay to access the Nemesis?
You can contact me via WhatsApp. Thanks.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
dejavuh0007:
This is surreal. I've been an ardent follower right from book one and I must say that you're a talented and gifted writer. Of all the stories I started reading on Nairaland at about the same time I started reading yours some years back, it's only yours I still follow up till date, and this goes to show that you know your stuff. Your update is the reason I look forward to Sundays with joy. Any Sunday u don't update feels wasted to me. How I wish u can make this story of yours into a series and I promise you it'll be a bomb. Why don't you try and pitch ur story to Netflix or any other movie studio abroad.

Thank you for this enthralling piece, Larry. I appreciate your commitment and steadfastness, and I can't wait for u to begin the fourth book.
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. Because of you, I'll open a new thread for Nemesis on Sunday.

6 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kaycee9242:
Wow Larry what else can i say? U are truly a legend. Thanks so much brother
Thank you, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
AdiscoPele:
Pls Larry, how can I get this updates.
Kindly contact me on WhatsApp.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
goldbim:
I'm interested..any WhatsApp number we can get it ?
It's on my siggy.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
SirCalito88:

Through what means can one pay
Transfer or recharge.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bukolaberry:
thank you so much, more idea how do I get the Nemesis and mode of payment, thanks
Kindly contact me via WhatsApp.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Larrysun actually made me cry cry
What a story !!
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Ultimategeneral: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
the best of the very, best.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by ogiralucky(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
larry u are a bomb....nice work brother
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by 2skay: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
LarrySun:
Transfer or recharge. Can I get your phone number please, nice work tho
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by 2skay: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Can I get your phone number please, keep it up bro, nice work
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by SirCalito88(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
LarrySun:
Transfer or recharge.
then i am in
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by dejavuh0007(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
LarrySun:
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. Because of you, I'll open a new thread for Nemesis on Sunday.
Thank you, Larry. I look forward to it, and pls don't forget to tag me once u start the story on Sunday.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Ann2012(f): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thanks for this OP
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by alabig(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
LarrySun:

Wow
This is quite commendable, Thanks Larry.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by dankinalo: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
can I HV your WhatsApp num, n how can I pay
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
dankinalo:
can I HV your WhatsApp num, n how can I pay
My number is on my signature.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
dejavuh0007:

Thank you, Larry. I look forward to it, and pls don't forget to tag me once u start the story on Sunday.

Wow! Am so happy to hear dis. More blessings to u Larry
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Keji1012(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
LarrySun:

Kindly stop your WhatsApp number
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
dejavuh0007:
Larry, your updates these days don't really reflect much progress from the previous episode. You're progressing the story at an annoyingly slow pace and I'm beginning to get frustrated, and my interest is starting to wane. I'm sure other readers feel the same way. so, do something about it before people lose interest totally.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

He's like that with almost all his stories, maybe this one will take 3yrs to complete. U can patronize him though. I will come back whenever is complete.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
iamloyalty:

He's like that with almost all his stories, maybe this one will take 3yrs to complete. U can patronize him though. I will come back whenever is complete.

See this one.. This story ended last week Sunday..
You just don't talk for the sake of talking..

I'll borrow the words of Lucky Dube “If you can't say good about somebody, just shut up”
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nickshrapnel: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

I'll borrow the words of Lucky Dube “If you can't say good about somebody, just shut up”
Bros, no need replying people like that
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Bros, no need replying people like that

The thing just vex me.. I couldn't ignore this very one..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

I didn't say anything bad abt him. He is one of my best writers in nairaland, I only said d obvious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

The New Girl / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / The contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.