Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan (2480 Views)

Bella's Court,eleko Before Amen Estate @ #16.5m (pics) / Caretaker Sues Tenant For Disclosing Her Rent To Others / Southern Greens lafiaji, orchid road, chevron leki. 21m Governors Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:23am On Sep 18, 2019
omega court, Opebi and BELLA court, Ikate, Lekki offer a very exciting new model of ‘Rent-to-Own’ in affordable luxury living. These new development offer middle class professionals and business executives an enviable, exclusive opportunity for living the upwardly mobile lifestyle.

Here is how it works…

Omega Court

The outright cost of a 2 bedroom flat in both locations is ₦28 million
The outright cost of a 4 bedroom flat in both locations is ₦37.5 million
The outright cost of a 5 bedroom Triplex (Opebi only) is ₦75 million

Bella Court

The initial deposit for a 2 Bdr is ₦10.5 million; 4 Bdr is ₦11 million; and 5 Bdr Triplex is ₦27 million. These can be paid in instalments over up to 9 months. Once you have successfully paid the initial deposit, you take possession in 6-9 months and pay the balance over 2-15 years while you stay in the house.

Title: Governor's Consent

FOR INSPECTION AND DETAILS, PLEASE CALL OR WHATSAPP

JEJE ON: 08115078654, +23408115078654

omega court, Opebi and BELLA court, Ikate, Lekki offers you cozy apartments with great luxury and at affordable prices in choice locations with return on investment of over 22% in rentals and a marketable value of 35% within a short period ‘.
All units are well finished, tastefully delivered and spacious. They are deliberately constructed to give owners the opportunity to express their personal taste and preferences. Rooms are en-suite and enjoy natural lighting from the elegant large glass windows that make the stunning views part of the décor.

The design of the estates as well as their strategic locations guarantee that properties meet the pleasure and business needs of buyers and are just moments away from the vibrant business areas.

omega court, Opebi and BELLA court, Ikate, Lekki are strategically located and positioned to help you multiply wealth. Best of all,the properties are very affordable.

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

Jeje Properties......... YOUR SEARCH IS OVER, THIS IS HOME AND FUTURE.

Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2019
Omega Court

Bella Court

The initial deposit for a 2 Bdr is ₦10.5 million; 4 Bdr is ₦11 million; and 5 Bdr Triplex is ₦27 million. These can be paid in instalments over up to 9 months. Once you have successfully paid the initial deposit, you take possession in 6-9 months and pay the balance over 2-15 years while you stay in the house.

Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
Omega Court

Bella Court

Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:07am On Sep 19, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
now is the time
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:34am On Sep 20, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
now is the time
new plan
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
new plan
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2019
now is the time
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2019
new investment
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:12am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
money might not be a seed but it definitely grows when you put in land
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:07am On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Omega Court, Opebi & Bella Court, Ikate Leki Rent To Own With 15yrs Payment Plan by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Construction Update / Selling: Diamond Estate Phase 3,ibeju-lekki.10mins Drive Before Dangote Refinery / 5 STOREY COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE In VICTORIA ISLAND (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.