Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken (42476 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Vincent88: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yes we have all 4 kids with us because they dont have anyone else apart from my wife and me. The older boy stays in the university hotels he comes home sometime when he can.
ImaIma1:

"The kids"?

So you have your brother's whole 4 kids with you? That's not an easy task for your wife. Plus she is still trying to conceive. May God help you both
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Vincent88: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Uncleodi:
Does she have a Negative rhesus factor?
If yes, then she may have had an abortion for a Position rhesus partner in the past without taking rhogam.
We have done all blood test the result including rhesus was okay we dont have a problem. She didn't do any abortion because I married her a virgin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Vincent88: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
techwahala:
what if i introduce to a pastor in warri... prophet Jeremiah omoto... google am... haven't been there b4 but watches him atimes on MercyTV
Thank you
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2019
LadySarah:
Might be Rhesus Factor issue.
You're right dear, this was what i suggest both of them should go for test at the hospital to confirm Rhesus compatibility, what most Nigerian intending couple does is just to confirm genotype compatibility neglecting the Rhesus compatibility also.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Omojudy: 1:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Caseless:
8? How is it now?
We got the right diagnosis now and are treading a different route.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Omojudy: 1:37am On Sep 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Yeeeehhh!!!

Madam abeg u strong, aaahhhh
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have!
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Omojudy: 1:39am On Sep 27, 2019
healthserve:

Care to tell us about the diagnosis
Too small an uterus to proceed past a set age limit.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Omojudy: 2:19am On Sep 27, 2019
Vincent88:
Good morning everybody. I feel lost without my wife, she had a fourth miscarriage after 2 years of marriage and her family has accused me to be a ritualist that I am eating the babies which I know nothing about and they have decided to take her away from me.

I haven't finished grieving for my elder brother who passed away 3 weeks ago, leaving his 4 children for us and now she is gone.

Please she is also in this platform beg her for me to come back to me, because I love her so much and I cant live without her please.
How far now? I haven’t been online and can’t read so far back. Matter resolved?
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by OlawaleBammie: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have!

Hmmmm, dat is a word there!!! and may God continue to uphold you ma. g/moni.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by OlawaleBammie: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:
Too small an uterus to proceed past a set age limit.
But it can b corrected sha??
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Omojudy: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

But it can b corrected sha??
No it can’t according to medical science.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by OlawaleBammie: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:
No it can’t according to medical science.
Eeh!! Soo how did u manage d situation?? how wil u cope??
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Omojudy: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Eeh!! Soo how did u manage d situation?? how wil u cope??
If you dey follow me since even for here, you for don see our steps. But I Dey fear to get banned again so I Dey quiet mode.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by OlawaleBammie: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:

If you dey follow me since even for here, you for don see our steps. But I Dey fear to get banned again so I Dey quiet mode.

Oops, its alrt ma'am, i just pray for the best for u.

Dat ur last statement tho.. funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / Rukaiya Bello Matawalle Weds Mukhtar Ahmed Danmadami In Zamfara (Photos) / 5 Family Members Who Died In Road Accident Buried In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.