Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen (47900 Views)

BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2019
What is actuality wrong with this smelly olosho girl ?

4 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Toroso: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2019
Your forefathers perished of Awolowo hate.
Your father is dying of the same thing.
You are definitely going to as well.

Your unborn generation are destined 2 perish of same hate

I know you are igbo but the sad this is no Awo relative will ever know of your existence even in the afterlife. You will not see any Yoruba go after the ghost or grandchuldbof the lunatics like Ojukwu or Azikwe but it is your choice to let you condemned life to waste over those that will never know you existed. My 2 cent on your appalling life.

Fidelismaria:
So awolowo bastardized grandson is still in the bbn house

Evict the bastardized bastard ASAP

He's a disgrace to disgrace grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2019
so no English team won yesterday, spurs and man city should save Epl face 2day

1 Like

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by eddybongo101: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2019
jasmine1600:
How bright and intelligent brains like jarkey, Joe and Kaffi are being evicted while celebrated Olosho and empty head Tacha is still there abi na silicon fake yash mercy.
I wonder what BBN is encouraging.

the real problem is the people voting them

4 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by chii8(f): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2019
Funny enough, this two people might later date.

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by LZAA: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2019
GMbuharii:
If I mention Seyi now,
Them coneheaded structures will come for me,
So I better,like omashola keep sealed lips,
And jejely mind my biz...

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by bjoluwa2019: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2019
Please, am not siding any one but will like to know what Tacha has achieved at 23.

Is it the Instagram firm or the exposure of her stretch marks and slipper-like milk factory that swells her head, i'll like to know.?

If there's someone among the organisers combing her that gives her so much temerity to talk the way she does.

You have achieved so much in life and you are in BBNaija reality show, wearing makeups over night; who does dat?

Miss Achiever

8 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by theomerio: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2019
But all these Yoruba demons should learn to stop messing with my PortHarcourt babes naa. First it was Tonto and her 40-seconds churchill, now it is Tacha and Seyi the drunk underachiever...Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by skukimania(f): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2019
jasmine1600:
How bright and intelligent brains like jarkey, Joe and Kaffi are being evicted while celebrated Olosho and empty head Tacha is still there abi na silicon fake yash mercy.

Did you vote for these bright and intelligent brains when they were up for eviction? Let's hear words biko!

4 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by AdemolaA2: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2019
jasmine1600:

Is big brother not seeing how this local girl with unruly behavior act and he’s just not cautioning her . Smh for the little girl with her empty brain ladened with complex.

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Femeto: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Tacha na case.
Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Timba24(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2019
careytommy37:
Seyi no get strategy. Always giving Tacha opportunity to run him down
do u know what maturity is called, he doesnt have to reply all what she is saying. He has to be quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Chingykay77(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2019
She doesn't know anything yet abusing someone who's intelligent than you are
Cee cee that she's trying to copy now has all her contractors terminate her from advertising their product and she's gonna refund back their money all because of ATTITUDE that this 23 year old claimed girl lacks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by healthserve(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2019
iRyan:
In before the "only fools watch this show crew"

Sowwie bud, till date I still haven't tried to watch it, and will never do so cheesy cheesy
Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by renewable1(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2019
Omashola the strategist

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system today for 140k only.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Budline1(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2019
chii8:
Funny enough, this two people might later date.

Date? Hell No! Seyi will never date Tacha! No right thinking man should date Tacha.

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by correctguy2010: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Tacha for the money

Which money are you talking about? Maybe you and your family want to contribute money that you will give to that Olosho. TACHA OR MERCY SHOULD NOT GO NEAR THAT 60 MILLION O... I hate nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Chingykay77(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fidelismaria:
So awolowo bastardized grandson is still in the bbn house

Evict the bastardized bastard ASAP

He's a disgrace to disgrace grin
it,s obvious you.re just as dumb as tacha.....
how is he a disgrace ? as far as i,m concerned he is intelligent and smart
And if seyi being a member of awolowo family is paining you then question your grandfather why he came to this earth and impacted nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Bawofss(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
body odour
Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by slowice(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
If tacha wins bbn it ll be an insult on all hardworking peaceful people out there.. She is a bad example and should be left in the gutters

4 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by popcykaylah(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
This girl’s bad manners is second to none .. My God

1 Like

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by mercyvivv(f): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
I can tell there's something budding between these two. Its strange but true. grin

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by PapaAdanna: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
It is only her kind that would not see that stupidity written all over this LovePeddler and her attitude.

Typical ashawo character

Doubt me and visit waterlines PH and see her goons portraying this

5 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by reachycul(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:
The fight between Tacha and Seyi is getting harder , It is no longer news that Pepper Dem housemates, Seyi and Tacha have not been in a cordial relationship for some weeks.

Tacha and Seyi have tried very hard to stay away from each other in the house to avoid conflict.

Well, the two crossed each-others part today in the kitchen and they could not help but hurl abusive words at themselves.

Recall that during live eviction show on the 8th of September, Tacha spoke about her alteration with Seyi. Ebuka and other fans of the BBNaija reality TV show did not see it coming as the 23 year old completely humiliated Seyi in front of the other housemates.

According to Tacha, She said Seyi cannot achieve what she could achieve at age 23. Tacha called him a consistent drunk and she continued ‘if it wasn’t for Big Brother, he would come close to achieving what I have achieved at 23.

See more, and Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavXSjmwJHE

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/bbnaija-video-of-tacha-seyis-dramatic.html?m=1

boys thing

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by flowx(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Tacha for the money

Are you sure?
Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Pedex86(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
I keep wondering the kind of message that will be passed across if Tacha wins this show. Bad energy everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Realfrankie(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Tacha for the money

plastic fan. have you ever voted tacha? your own is to make noise
Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by afoy: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Investing a good amount for your professional web development services is not something to regret upon later. It is a step to the next level giving you more visibility and position in the online world

I design responsive and beautiful website for business, individual, SMEs, NGOs etc. Discount available, Web design for N10,000 only.

Some of the features include

- Home, About, Services, Contact, Blog Page
- Whatsapp Chat button
- Social Media account integration
- Portfolio/Previous works etc..

Whatsapp https:///2348104681131 to get yours NOW!!!
Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Misslagbaja: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
jasmine1600:

Our youths na. These people have a very large fan base. Shows how "smart" Nigerian youths are.

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Evercurious(f): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
kheny12:
Tacha said seyi called her over 30 years.Tacha said seyi mate have given birth to more than 6 children in port Harcourt.Tacha the miss characterics and miss Achiever with fish brain and multi color skin.

You blame her? Naaa so dem dey born for PH anyhow if no be without papa naaa without mama.. Atleast she is speaking from her own experience.. No be so she take born n her own?
Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by Evercurious(f): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
nikz:

They are too too bitter abeg. Wetin omoshola do her wey she transfer aggression on am... no man is an island she should know that abeg her own is too much sef

All those guys should stop giving her face in the house.. Her brain go reset.. Mgbeke feeling larger than life..

I love what Seyi did to her.. She got so confused that she had to transfer her aggression to omatshola

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen by teehay45(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
This Tacha arrogance no be for here ooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Sierra Leone Fight: 'I Want To Slap Am Back' (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Eric And Tochi Have Been Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.