Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo (20291 Views)

Lampard Records The Worst Point-Per-Game of any Manager Under The Abramovich Era / Cr7 & Messi According To Records - The Best Of All Time / Records The Super Eagles Set At The 2018 FIFA World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by YomaA(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2019
This is the type of rubbish talk that make us attack ronaldo Bleep boiz..so pele n maradona that has won many world cups shud be 2nd..u go well las las,take ur drugs..

Pele, Messi and maradona should fighting for 2nd position[/quote]
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by larryhills: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2019
dayveed1:
personally that's why I don't like him.

He does not boast. u don't really know him. when you are great, a lot of journalists will be praying to God to give them the opportunity just to interview you and that's what happening to cr7. he is a simple guy. I have been hearing Cristiano Ronaldo since 2004 and this is 2019, but d dude is still in top 3.....what a record..... u r d real GOAT

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Hadampson(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2019
ossaisly:
This guy and davido, who brag pass

Like for DAVIDO
share for RONALDO

Hater spotted cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by princetg: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Ok now
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Bawofss(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2019
goat of all goats

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by twnklshop: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2019
elganzar:
Two things are certain today

1. Night will come

2. Someone will mention Messi on this thread

4 people already mentioned Messi above your post so it was not certain, it had already happened.
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Akkord4gov: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Centcanada:
Ego and boasting are much that's why most people don't like him.

He doesn't care about the little noise makers that dont like him
He has the highest social media followers among all footballers, top 5 in the world
He has learnt that no matter how you try, you can't satisfy everybody.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by vickyhow(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
"If you are not motivated, it's better you stop"
Nice one there

That's some Personal orientation !

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by AlphaDavid: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2019
elganzar:

1. Night will come

One thing is forever certain.

1. You will always type rubbish
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Educonomist: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2019
ossaisly:
This guy and davido, who brag pass
Like for DAVIDO share for RONALDO

I don't see it as brag.... to me it's self confidence

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2019
dayveed1:
personally that's why I don't like him.

Centcanada:

I don't understand, Should he say he follow records so that he can please your likes? Or is there any other thing in his speech that i am not seeing? undecided
All i read were words that motivates me to work harder and you need help if the same words are making you feel he is boasting.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Praktikals(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2019
Centcanada:
Does he brag more than Ibrahimovich?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Beverlyjean(f): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Ronaldo himself is a motivation... Mourinho said Ronaldo should be studied in schools ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by mystical109(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2019
I don't know exactly what he is trying to say but I know that in football, nobody plays football better than a certain Lionel Messi. And Messi has more trophies and more awards so I don't even know what everybody here is saying. Cr7 obviously have more fans, might be due to the unstable Manchester united fans or his lifestyle but I don't care.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by TeamSimple(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Ronaldo and Messi should respect themselves and allow young boys to shine . The kind of records those two have created would make it difficult for new players to get appreciated . Imagine scoring 40+ goals for 12 seasons
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2019
elganzar:

1. Night will come

You just did!
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Astark: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2019
mystical109:
I don't know exactly what he is trying to say but I know that in football, nobody plays football better than a certain Lionel Messi. And Messi has more trophies and more awards so I don't even know what everybody here is saying. Cr7 obviously have more fans, might be due to the unstable Manchester united fans or his lifestyle but I don't care.
60% of his fans are girls that know nothing about football, 20% are those that hate messi for destroying their teams so they support ronaldo. The rest ,20% are those that genuinely like him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2019
Ronaldo=HE Goat
Messi=SHE goat

1 Like

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Clinton16: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2019
itspzpics:
wink wink
Some people keeping saying he is arrogant that's why we don't like him, my question is, does Ronaldo even care about your opinion about him?
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by etrange: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2019
Ronaldo, who won 15 trophies in nine years at Real Madrid, including four Champions League titles, and has led Portugal to Euro 2016 and Nations League glory.

OP, is the above expression a complete sentence to you? undecided

Surely, no one is above mistakes but I know we can all write better than what I see here everyday. All we need to is to be more meticulous. But no, we don't care! angry
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Jman06(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Ronaldo is the GOAT

Messi is the SHEEP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Angelfrost(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2019
True... The absence of motivation to succeed makes any career a laborious exercise in frustration... Kudos Mr. Ronaldo.
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by DrayZee: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
YomaA:
This is the type of rubbish talk that make us attack ronaldo Bleep boiz..so pele n maradona that has won many world cups shud be 2nd..u go well las las,take ur drugs..

Pele, Messi and maradona should fighting for 2nd position
You're not used to confidence. That's why you think it's rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by richmind2019(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2019
majamajic:
the greatest

Hahaha what type of weed do you smoke.

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Equity15(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2019
mystical109:
I don't know exactly what he is trying to say but I know that in football, nobody plays football better than a certain Lionel Messi. And Messi has more trophies and more awards so I don't even know what everybody here is saying. Cr7 obviously have more fans, might be due to the unstable Manchester united fans or his lifestyle but I don't care .
all these barca fans ehn.. lol grin @ bold

1 Like

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Isholaazeez38(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
kiss shocked
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2019
well as a messi fan i use to see it as pride before

but with time, you acknowledge that its his own way of motivation

can we write football history without him? NO

so he has made his marks

1 Like

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by sssoulw(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2019
guy y grin grin grin grin grin
elganzar:

1. Night will come

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by Justdare: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2019
...If you’re not motivated, it’s better to stop

Ronaldo.

Words on marble
Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by MiseryIndex(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2019
dayveed1:
From one interview to another.. Dude we know you're good and that you've set records in the history of football yeah but Messi is better..
Messi Will Be Considered A Small goat When He Adds D Copa America To His Trophy Count.Until Then, C R7 Remains D GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo by tfash96(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2019
majamajic:
the greatest

una no make sense at all.. Ur village people don fry ur brain chop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen / Bonke Replaces Injured Ndidi In Nigeria Squad / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.