Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? (1035 Views)

Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by Easymoney00101(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2019
What have you done to your cheating husband and his mistress or what do you think is the best way to deal with him and his mistress.

See more topics @https://jitesblog.com/
Re: What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by niyi123: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2019
See and overlook, the fear of you not reacting is the beginning of wisdom for them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by Easymoney00101(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2019
niyi123:
See and overlook, the fear of you not reacting is the beginning of wisdom for them.

hmmmm
Re: What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by Easybela(f): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Anyday you mistakenly catch him in a beer parlour, go join both of them,order for everything you want,eat,enjoy and have takeaways. Tell the waiter to collect your bills from your husband, happily go your way.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by Easymoney00101(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
Easybela:
Anyday you mistakenly catch him in a beer parlour, go join both of them,order for everything you want,eat,enjoy and have takeaways. Tell the waiter to collect your bills from your husband, happily go your way.
pepper dem
Re: What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by IrepChrist: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Take the matter to the righteous judge .... GOD will fight for you......
Re: What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by Damoche10: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Easybela:

After all, na help the mistress take help you. No be so? No be you him go fu*ck las las...
Re: What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
I won't react at first, it will take years of scheming before I unexpectedly strike, but I pray never to be cheated on sha.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by Easymoney00101(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I won't react at first, it will take years of scheming before I unexpectedly strike, but I pray never to be cheated on sha.
Amen
Re: What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by Nooneonline(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Silence. Kill Dem with kindness. Accept her into ur home den watch them (ur husband and the girl) die inside being flummoxed and flabbergasted.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? by Easymoney00101(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=Nooneonline post=82350195]Silence. Kill Dem with kindness. Accept her into ur home den watch them (ur husband and the girl) die inside being flummoxed and flabbergasted. Issorite

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? / Are You Still A Boobs MAN? Watch This / My Wife Farts A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.